Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I tht abt doing just that🤣🤣 but I didn't click on KK also..I know she is evil...but somehow I

don't want her to be the murderess..after knowing everything I want her to apologize welcome A as

her bahu in the end

Actually Jeeju looks cute....so I want him to stay in the show...n that horrible lady to leave the show...as the murderess...or even shez free to leave for heaven...(ii mean K-mini)I don't mind.

Think about Nandini being the murderer!!! I noe Arpi will kill me for getting such aweful ideassss 😳
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What A is doing is known as public realtions. Already she has got a good reputation among her closest collegues and now she's extending it to the others. 👏 👏 she has got a good beginning. Business ki starting aise hee hoti hai. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I tht abt doing just that🤣🤣 but I didn't click on KK also..I know she is evil...but somehow I

don't want her to be the murderess..after knowing everything I want her to apologize welcome A as

her bahu in the end

yaar I do not want either that DD should be another ramola sickand,
the hot character of forum now is nandini or undisclosed sibling
I need to check nov 12 epi
md410 thumbnail
Saakshi was absolutely right👍🏼

yes there was a mentioning about 4th Sibling Siddhi.
here is the link. watch at 2.50 to 3.10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dzjz63N0fw
paaal thumbnail
Ohk...the much discussed 12th nov episode...where dat ghumshuda sibling was mentioned...the link is here:

JPSYA-12TH NOV-PART 1

check out between the tym interval 2:05 to 2:10
paaal thumbnail
Heyy Arpi..guess v posted on the same tym😛😛
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhey aj ka epsiode bas so so laga ..infact i m not happy with Ayesha ..the passion the fight that i saw in yesterday episode's ayesha today it was missing ..although she was little straight forward and ambious but lacked that executing power.

Today first on which ground she went to tiger ..yahi sher means tiger keh moun main kudh haath deney lageye aur haath bhee kata liya ..fine she thinks that veer is necessary for nihal but after so many insults and degrading comments of veer why she has forgotten her self respect ...when she knows that he has crossed the limit of what is called manners which he hasn't got from his mom then why she wants to talk to veer becoz whatever she is gonna say it will not enter in his dumb head !!!!
Then why so humble and polite with Minee ..vo minee uski ka phupee hai, massi hai taye hai blah blah blah aur upper se Madam bhee ..Minee Madam my poun (urdu main isliye likha hai keh English main over hojata hai lol) ..I knew it before that this Ayesh only fires in air ..maza tab ata jab minee ko uski hesiyat yaad dilati ..TIT FOR TAT..per ussey Minee madam bula ker kerey sari wishes pe vaccum cleaner phar diya usnay
(today i have no time to write so just copy pasting my reply from precap thread)
Wesay thanks Himu for the lovely update ...loved the tag lines ..tomorrow is wednesday and as u know these days today is mentally ill so give him leave ...don't stress him ..there are only 1 % chance of the activation of his brain cells
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Ohk...the much discussed 12th nov episode...where dat ghumshuda sibling was mentioned...the link is here:

JPSYA-12TH NOV-PART 1

check out between the tym interval 2:05 to 2:10

paayal
I send you the link in PM did you get it
md410 thumbnail
Kiran
tu mere saath TOm and jeery kyo khel rahi hai
maana padega Dua and Ryan ( rite name na???) ne tujhe running champ bana diya
main precap main tu yaha
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpi aj himmat nahi hai kuch zada likhney ki ..this whole week will go like this .... tu chill mar payal keh saath me going to complete my office work ..TC aur Allah karey keh veer ko jald hi akel aye which seems impossible presently 🤢.
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago