Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Suman, arthritis in neck...oh no woh to aur bhi painful...get well soon

Kanchi, I know they have left a lot of incidents unsolved...and its really annoying....this time I hope they don't let this incident unsolved....waise i hope your prediction of dhamakedaar reunion comes true soon๐Ÿ˜‰
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Suman, thand kaise rakhoo...yahan badi garmi hain๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Oh no tumhe zukaam ho gaya, hope you are feeling better now

Kanchi, my trip was very good...enjoyed...tum kahan gayb thi itne din?

Arpita, ab yeh kaun sa naya raaz hai bhai?Ajnabi mein kya kam raaz hai ki tum aur Rosh apna naya raaz lekar baith gaye๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

good to know u had a great trip himzz... Goa waise mast jagah hai... tou i was sure u wud have enjoyed...
mein freiends and family ke saath busy thi... ek dost ki wife pehli baar india say aayi so had to go meet her and then another friend had an house warming so late nights ho gaya both days and then lots of holi parties๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ - aacha weather tha yaha so lots of color and bhang๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so no time to come online ๐Ÿ˜ญ
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Kanchi
yes sibling 4 ka base last year episode.
yes Reunion dhamaakedaar hoga for sure.
hum sab tere jaisa hi predict karrahe hai
par misunderstanding kasie door hogai tiger ki

yaar thats a good question... mein bhi wahi sooch rahi thi... upar saye that letter is also from Divya and there is nothing from Jai... so V can easily not believe it.. i mean its Divya's word against his family!!!!!!!!!!!!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kancht

i agree Himzzzz i hate these half latke storylines... even the orange juice spiking episode is left and aab yeh red mask wala bhi... i know they showed V telling N that now he believes mausi but i guess he did bcoz of all that bhashan she gave in the vakil's office whcih obviously went out the window when she accepted the property...so seriously they should start showing A proven innocent track with all the stories brought to light...
maybe minnie now to save her job will tell A the truth about mixing her drink????????

You are so right Kanch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... EK story khatam nahi kartay hai and they jump to the next ... Koie bhee misunderstanding clear nahi ho rahee hai ... Everything is in a state of royal mess right now .๐Ÿ˜ก
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

OKi public main jaraa dinner kar ke aati hu

itna late dinner?????????
sumankaul thumbnail

Hey bhagwan ladkiyon, uske dimaag ki khaal to utar hi chuki hi,,,ab kapde bhi utarvayogi toh kya izzat reh jayegiROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ROFLROFL well said ...Beechara Veer ....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will be back in 10 mins..after breakfast๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

You are so right Kanch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... EK story khatam nahi kartay hai and they jump to the next ... Koie bhee misunderstanding clear nahi ho rahee hai ... Everything is in a state of royal mess right now .๐Ÿ˜ก

i know suman very very irritating๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
waise arps was saying ki yeh misunderstanding clear kaise hogi???? what do u guys think??? bcoz i m kind of lost on that.. i mean bcoz aabhi tak Jai ki taraf say kuch nahi hai and i think Jai is the only only person who V can believe if its something against his family... i mean i m sure he wont believe Divya's letter???
kancht thumbnail

Will be back in 10 mins..after breakfast๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeh log ek dinner ke liye gai ek breakfast... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i find these timezones really funny๐Ÿ˜†
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

yeh log ek dinner ke liye gai ek breakfast... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i find these timezones really funny๐Ÿ˜†

Tunay ..Dinner kar liya ... I am warming up the food for my son ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ