March2Update- Ramada ki rani, sabse sayani

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello JPSYAians

Part 1 - Main hoon Rani chabeeli, tum sab kis khet ki mooli?
(Chabeeli was a nickname of Jhansi ki rani laxmibai, because she had great spirit, suits ayesha right now na)

The episode starts with ayesha telling the vardhans that if they want her to leave then she will, but she will take nihal along with her. This enlightenment leaves all the vardhans pop eyed and gaping like goldfishes, and ayesha walks off with attitude to nihal's bedroom(Great maasi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, Arpita now score maasi 23-4 right? correct me if am wrong)

Ayesha tucking nihal in bed, and promising him that she'll never leave him...nihal very happy and contented๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(aww, its so sweet to see the kid so happy after such a long time๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)
Veer standing at the doorway...he wants to talk to nihal but thinks otherwise...when he sees ayesha there, makes a face and leaves...ayesha notices this...he's on the terrace brooding, and ayesha comes up to him...she says sir i know that you want to spend time with nihal, but you went away because of me...i just wanted to tell you that i know how much you care for nihal, and i have no intention of stopping you meeting him, you can go now he's all alone...veer turns back and lashes at her...he says you got what you wanted na, am not unhappy about losing wealth and hotel...but this dhoka of yours, distancing and separating nihal from us...it's really hitting below the belt...he goes on to say that i don't need permission from people like you to meet nihal...and again accuses her of betraying him(seriously, dude you sound like a broken record now๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ) ayesha retorts back, that she knows what she is doing is right, and she doesn't owe an explanation to him...he will realize the truth one day himself(Oh God, like when is that going to happen...main uss din Ganeshji ki pooja karoongi for finally activating veer's brains) she says that his bitter words are not going to hurt her or break her, and she is doing the right thing....veer says that its foolishness to talk to her and leaves from there.

Next morning, we see kamini, nandini and jiju in conversation with 3 lawyers....Lawyer1, I think he's Mr.Bhargav, tells kamini that jai's will is foolproof...not a single loophole in it...and they cannot do anything....kamini says how's that possible, there has to be some way of manipulating things...at this nandi says that we'll do such things to ayesha that she will regret becoming the maalik(iss gadhi ki zaban kab se khul gayi, aur woh bhi churi ki tarah tez, dekh rahi hoon aajkal dark make up laga rahi hai, aur dark deeds bhi kar rahi hain...kaale dil wali๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)the lawyer interrupts her and says don't even think about harming or manipulating ayesha....because she not only owns hotel, she owns jai's share of property in the house and all family accounts too...she doesn't know about it now...but if she comes to know...she might claim that too...all are shocked to hear this...finally kamini has had enough...she says what kind of a lawyer are you, you are supposed to make us feel better(oye, dunderhead woh counselor ka job hai, lawyer ka nahi๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† now girls, don't get ideas, am NOT counselling kameeni, counselors also have their limits๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†) she says Thank you in a very sarcastic way and says you have helped us enough now please leave....the lawyers leave...nandi says what have you done ma, ayesha cannot be handled any other way...now without a lawyers help what will we do...kamini says that we need a very cunning and manipulative lawyer, who will prove the truth as false, and false as truth...and i know just the person.......

Ayesha is standing by the road and calling for an auto...jiju sees her and says strange, she is the queen of a kingdom, and still hunting for an auto...he goes upto her and tells her, that she can use any of the cars now...she says they are nihal's not mine, and I intend to keep it that way, am just his caretaker, am Ayesha Sharma....and would prefer to be that only๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ jiju further tries to persuade her, that what will people think of her, owner of a hotel and going in an auto...at this ayesha says that what people think is not her business, and she couldn't care less...she just has to do her work, which she will, says namaste to him and walks offโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธ(Go, chabeeli, Go)

Part 2 - Brainy Outstanding Sweet Sincere BOSS No.1

Ayesha comes to the hotel...she's standing at the entrance...she says that this is her first day here as boss, and prays that everything will be fine...and gives herself a pep talk saying that she can do it, and that she has to believe in herself...she goes in and a housekeeper greets her as mam, she says don't call me mam, am just ayesha...minnie and khattu are watching her...and minnie is like lo ho gaya iska natak shuru...another housekeeper comes with a tray of juice...and ayesha asks her that you were on maternity leave, how come you are back so early..at this housekeeper says that minnie mam called me back from my leave...minnie panics, thinks ab to meri naukri gayi...she intervenes and says that we were short of housekeepers so called her back...ayesha grants the housekeeper another 15 days of paid leave...housekeeper happy...ayesha says that she just needs everyone's love and support to run the hotel...everyone leaves and housekeepers discussing that dekho boss ho to aisi, aise atmosphere mein hum aur accha kaam karenge(Go maasi Go, people skills and human relations mein bhi No.1๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)

Pammi, Mrs.D and Choksi( Mrs.D and C color coornidated in red, kuch chal raha hai kya? oops bad himani, Mr.C married๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ) come up to her and pammi gives her a gift...and assures her that everything will be fine...they all leave...

Minnie worried that ayesha will remove her from the job one day...khattu advises her that you also do your work properly and try to get on ayesha's good side

Part 3 - Sheshnaag ki agli chaal

Mrs.D shows Ayesha her new cabin...and says that she has full faith in ayesha...and she will do well...she leaves...ayesha looks at the files and wonders how she's going to do all this...then she steels herself and says that for nihal's sake I have to do this...so what if i don't know anything now, I will have to learn everything by myself....โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘while she's studying the files sheshnaag jiju slithers around in the corridor and notices her....he thinks to himself that yeh kya, if veer and ayesha are in different cabins, then how will there be tension and takraar betwen them...this cannot continue...he has to bring them face to face and make them work together...then only mazaa aayega...he say iss baar teer nishaana pe lagega, and makes a stupid archery move(Oye, tu kya arjun hai, jo sahi nishaana lagayega....laga laga apna flop nishaan, jab pyar karane chala thsa tab takraar ho gayi, ab kya pata takraar karayega to pyar hi ho jaaye)

Ayesha opens pammi's gift...sees its Divya's framed picture...she's very happy(Aww, pammi is such a sweetheart๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ) she smiles and says that didi as long as you are with me, I can do anything...and from now on you are my guide and strength........

Precap

Kamini consulting some lawyer about the case...I think he's the new shatir lawyer...Veer yelling at ayesha that this is my cabin...ayesha retorts back well this is my hotel....veer tells her that he can no longer work as MD here, and pulls out his resignation letter(aisa lag raha tha ki koi talwar nikal raha ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)...he say I am resigning...ayesha shocked....

Please press Like button, if you like the post and participate in the discussions
-Himani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update, omg where it is going yaar truly, dont know, shatir lawyer what about her old seheli because of whom she wins nihaal anyways kamini wont stop at nothing to throw ayesha out of the house let see what ayesha do, but i am not watching episodes, hats off to you himu, you are really brave you an arpi both, i can no longer bear that old hatred and misunderstandings bordum anymore so thanks alot for the update.I will watch it when veer will get back to his senses and behave nicely with ayesha.
Love Ayesha's spirit, i am seeing a new ayesha love the way she says that his bitter words will not shatter her this time.
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks HImani๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค— very well perfectly written. I wish I could do the same.
๐Ÿค—yes you are right maasi ka score 23-4
but then she gains 1 point by giving off to rashmi so she is now 24-0
My 2 cents guesses
1: It will be two weeks notice period for veer now role reversal

2: JJ's plan of takraar will back fire again as this time we will see VeSha ki M&B type story

let me know what do you think. I need to go for meeting
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Himani๐Ÿค— I am so happy that A didn't cry today๐Ÿ˜Š

u r right..it was funny when KK told the lawyer that u r supposed to make us feel good๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw..Khattu is a good boyfriend ..he asked MM to work hard

Himani..yeh kya kar rahi ho..Choksi ji ka EMA ke bare mein bat karti he๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I know Mrs.Choksi deserves it..still๐Ÿ˜†
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice work Himani! and that was quick...welll another episode tat i can skip..well they have changed the timmings of JPSYA i guess in US...and it comes at 11:30 now...so better i will just stick to ur wonderful updates
my thghts-
i dont thnk that A will accept the resignation letter and will ask V to assist her ...or may be again we mite hv 2 weeks of notice period and all drama
KK will find some way to manipulate the will and may be then the letter thng wll come into picture...i so want a shimla trip here...but dunno hoga ke nahin
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HImu,๐Ÿค—
Thanks for the lovely update! I loved that jaisa koi talwaar nikal raha hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arpi....I too think the same about the notice -pyar hoga kya? Waise lawyer Mrinalini? I think A can understand the conspiracy now!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Thanks HImani๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค— very well perfectly written. I wish I could do the same.
๐Ÿค—yes you are right maasi ka score 23-4
but then she gains 1 point by giving off to rashmi so she is now 24-0
My 2 cents guesses
1: It will be two weeks notice period for veer now role reversal
2: Tthe lawyer will be none other than Mrinali
3: JJ's plan of takraar will back fire again as this time we will see VeSha ki M&B type story

let me know what do you think. I need to go for meeting

@Bold: ab yeh kaun hai??? the girl on Maternity leave???? And if she gained 1 point so why is the score 23-0? Shouldn't it be 24-3?๐Ÿ˜• Yaar Math weak hai thoda...samjha do
I am surely gonna enjoy today's episode! Love this new confident A. And Arpita, I also feel we may see Mrinali back. She is as mean as the Vardhans but this time Ayesha has the backing of Jai's will so am sure Ayesha will set her right! well, about time she does.........Yaar but tell me one thing, was Jai the only owner of Ramada??? What about Veer and Kamini....they had no ownership in it?
Thanks Himani!!! Lovely update....
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys....Phew!! atlast am here.

Was kinda bzee today....has classes in the morning...den assignments...n the lab copy still needs my attention....

Well...still I didn't miss the show ...akhir aapni Ayesha boss jo ban gayi hain

Yaar...me loving every bit of this new Ayesha....the way she walked into the house....n her speech regarding her being Ayesha Sharma...outside RAMADA part was worth applause. Infact me trying to frame my personality like her.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nihaal...n his story....was it made at that instant???๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› I mean self made....or it mi8 b that Divya was a fortune teller....the story was tailor made for daring darling Ayesha.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Veer n his antique expressions....the instant at which Ayesha came in the VM...the way Veer was reacting...it seemed that he was having some internal brain attacksss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

K-mini consumed much if the episode...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Loved the new Ayesha in the Hotel.....n Specially Khattus advice to Minnie.. Tum bhi man lagake kaam karo crcked me up.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Pammi dear n her gift....soo nice of her...shez such a sweetheart.. โญ๏ธ

Eagerly waiting for the VeeSha situation tomm....seriously Himz...it was looking like Veer wud b taking out his dagger.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wud love to c both wrking in the same cabin....n some secret eyelocks....n liploc...[sorry]โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Aaj ka VeeSha was allso good....Veer doesn't mind losing his hotel to Ayu....n dats prolly the reason that Jai bhaiyya didn't trust him with the hotel....like he felt that Ayesha wud be more competent that Veeru.

Wud love to c some more scnees...like Minnie doing ji hazuri to Ayesha....Pammi geting promotion...n Veer....falling for this sayani kudi.โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi Himani......thanks a lot for the update......love the title.....

VeeSha ka romance ho na ho but lagta hai minnie aur khattu ka romance joro se chal raha hai........๐Ÿ˜†

NISha scene was so sweet.......Nihal is a star.....โญ๏ธ

yeh new lawyer ab kaun hai.....Mrinalini.....๐Ÿ˜•.......again some devious plotting coming our way....i'm fed up of the negativity in this show....๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

i agree 2 weeks notice ka chakkar hoga.........lets hope that in these 2 weeks things change........during Ayesha's 2 weeks notice lot happened....๐Ÿ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

@Bold: ab yeh kaun hai??? the girl on Maternity leave???? And if she gained 1 point so why is the score 23-0? Shouldn't it be 24-3?๐Ÿ˜• Yaar Math weak hai thoda...samjha do

I am surely gonna enjoy today's episode! Love this new confident A. And Arpita, I also feel we may see Mrinali back. She is as mean as the Vardhans but this time Ayesha has the backing of Jai's will so am sure Ayesha will set her right! well, about time she does.........Yaar but tell me one thing, was Jai the only owner of Ramada??? What about Veer and Kamini....they had no ownership in it?
Thanks Himani!!! Lovely update....

Anshu
rashmi is the gal whom Ayesha give 15 days leave.
so A gains one point it should be 24-4
my mistake of typing, I typed 24-0 instead 24-4. you are right. thanks for bringing in notice