Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@ rosh
are you kidding
A will not tell anything about letter to tiger. she thinks he bribed lawyer.
rite now he is under scanner too, highly likely she will doubt him too
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arps, you never know...Shayad JJ is also working for someone aur alsi shatir dimaag is planning everything!
Or
JJ is taking advantage of his masoom chehra and he is the real culprit!

Who knows .... Maybe Veer's Dad and Jai 's Dad are not same ... Kya pata DD married twice and all this belong to her first hubby Jai's Dad and the V's Dad is behind all this ...... Just a thought ๐Ÿ˜ณ
md410 thumbnail

Arps, you never know...Shayad JJ is also working for someone aur alsi shatir dimaag is planning everything!
Or
JJ is taking advantage of his masoom chehra and he is the real culprit!

that is reminding me of JJ saying khattu
koi nahi jaanta main kis ke liye kar raha huu
that time I was a bit confuse if new entry or he was talking about himself
possible koi vardhan ka hi cousin ya relative hoo
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Himani ki bachi, Seedha station se mere ghar aajaati naa? Kal mumma Channa Batura banayi!๐Ÿ˜ณ Aur saath me holi bhi kehlte naa!!

Himu, Pammi, Shridhar and Mrs Dixit will be her backbones! Though Minnie and Khattu on Kamini's strong intstructions will thwart A. I wished atleast A showed the letter to Veer! But I know its not going to happen!

So sweet Rosh, Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— tune keh diya...bas next time aisa hi karoongi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Haan yaar, trimurti angels toh hai...ayesha ke liye....but phir bhi...veer ka support ho toh baat hi kuch aur ho....A showing letter to veer will not happen right now... i hope they don't show A catching the killer single-handed...kyunki JJ or DD whoever is the killer can turn the tables on her...and then again, misunderstandings.......
md410 thumbnail
we are in desperate need of promo now
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Time par nahi aayagee to HW to karna padayga ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rosh , Himu ko bhee apna naklee wala Complan pila day ... Phir jaldi jaldi HW hoga ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arrey main aaj time se jaldi hi aayi...par aap log ki express speed ka koi kya kar sakta hai bhala๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Main chocolate horlicks peeti hoon, complan pasand nahi...doodh pee liya ab HW bhi khatam kar liya๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Time par nahi aayagee to HW to karna padayga ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rosh , Himu ko bhee apna naklee wala Complan pila day ... Phir jaldi jaldi HW hoga ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SumanOuch๐Ÿ˜ญ Mera Complan nakli nahi hai...Asli wala caramel flavour hai! *stomps her feet and pouts*

Originally posted by: md410

@ rosh
are you kidding
A will not tell anything about letter to tiger. she thinks he bribed lawyer.
rite now he is under scanner too, highly likely she will doubt him too

I know Arps, Mujhe pata hai ki this will never happen...It will happen only if A is super anger and when she cannot control her emotions!!!
Not even in my slightest dreams this will happen, Bas thoda sa wish!๐Ÿ˜ณ
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Arrey main aaj time se jaldi hi aayi...par aap log ki express speed ka koi kya kar sakta hai bhala๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Main chocolate horlicks peeti hoon, complan pasand nahi...doodh pee liya ab HW bhi khatam kar liya๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Rosh , Himu has proved that Compan is no good ... Switch to Horlicks aur Veer ko bhee woh he pila
reepicheep thumbnail
Girls, any of you remember, when veer had gone to shimla for the first time alone to locate jai...and found out about his death...there was a detective following veer too...and they never showed who that detective was reporting to....am assuming that detective works for JJ, but JJ alone cannot be the mastermind behind jai-divya's death...there has to be someone else....cmon, itni akal hoti JJ ko, to baar baar iske plans kyun backfire ho jaate hain..

Agree with Rosh, there's someone else in this conspiracy too
md410 thumbnail
@ rosh
ab samjhi nakli complan ke after effects doosre ke BF ko boori nazar daalna, yeh jaan te hua bhi ki those two are live in relationship.๐Ÿคฃ eg Arpita and her tigerโ˜บ๏ธ