Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, I think Veer will get some clue of fraud with the money..Thats the first clue and then he will for A - Because even now, its too early to get JJ exposed! As you know it always happens tht a negative character is exposed only if the family goes kangaal and are in revenge mode!

Himu 🤗 Kaisi ho?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita🤗 🤗 Happy holi...kaise manaya holi....

Am so loving the new cool ayesha...and nihal as always rocks....kuch bhi kaho, show walo ko itni toh akal hai ki nisha relationship ke saath mess nahi karte hain⭐️ ⭐️

Veer..oof ab toh usse bash kar karke bhi thak gayi hoon...bhagwan(PB) hi bhala kare uska...

Himu🤗🤗
abba kitane dino ke baad hug kar rahi hu
kuch nahi 3 friend ko kal lunch pe bulaaya bas, humaari holi toh calender main hi aa ke chali jaati hai, baaki soap world main dekh lete hai. holi @ ramada ka intezaar hai.

Yeah me so loving NiSHaaa tooooo
Ab A should dump the dumbooo veer
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

@ Suman
No 6 ke I can think only two possible answers
1: if he himself finds out JJ's account fraud, say A asks him to show her account balance, details etc, tab he figures and he understood A's step same time he watches CCD about red mask

2: A accuses him for killing jai tab batti jali ki she may thinking we do same to N
you tell your answer

I feel there has to be a point where she will start trusting him. Maybe his actions will be such that A will know that he can never kill Jai and then she will confide on him and tell him about the letter.
If Veer is mature enough by then then maybe he will help her find the killer ... For them to fall in love ...the trust has to build first ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Himuuuuuu.... Kasieee hai??? Hugs;)

Suman....lol.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Rosh

tu mujhe yeh bataa
if Jai is adopted like Kabhi kushi kabhi gam ka distorted version of jaya
tab bhi tum bologi DD will not kill him kya???? and jj is culprit
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Mel🤗 🤗 we are not being too hard on veer...he deserves it...jerk😡 actually what he needs is two tight slaps under his ear so that he comes out of this childish sulk.....

Arpita, cool acchi holi manayi friends ke saath...pata hai we came back home on monday 2 Pm ...aur ghar pe gas khatam....sab bhooke, thake , pyaase reh kar holi manayi😆 seedhe holi dinner kiya phir😆

tere predictions padhe...ayesha ko hotel chalane mein kaun madad karega? veer....and yeh jiju aur Dd kuch na kuch gadbad karenge na...obstacles dalenge....woh sab toh phir bhi theek...par veesha romance...bhagwan hi jaane ye love story hai ya mortal combat
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

@ Rosh

tu mujhe yeh bataa
if Jai is adopted like Kabhi kushi kabhi gam ka distorted version of jaya
tab bhi tum bologi DD will not kill him kya???? and jj is culprit

No Arpi, I still dont think Jai is adopted son! Otherwise, mathe ek shikar toh hoti hai, to show hatred towards Nihal! But do you see, she can go to any extreme to claim Nihal! I agree that, she doesn't know the proper way to show her feelings as she thinks Money can buy love too!! She has been constantly ignoring Arnav too!

If Jai was adopted, they wouldn't have taken pains to search for years together!

Himu, HW kar rahi hai kya?
sumankaul thumbnail
Saab say pehla question yeh hai ke " WIll Veer go back to Ramada " I mean is he going to work for A . or is there going to be a joint custody .... His Mom will force him to go for keeping an eye on A
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Himuuuuuu.... Kasieee hai??? Hugs;)

Suman....lol.

Kya Mel ..... Kuch to bol
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yah rosh I thk it's DD too. She has all the reason... Watch her reaction in today's episode.