Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

it has to be dd the real cuprit, ya, she has another daughter,

wonder why she han't been shown yet. hope maa jaise na ho, nahi to aur musibat

Sakshi (Right?)

I don't think it is Kamini..I mean she won't stoop so low that she would kill her own son! But you never know, I think it is JJ!
The reasons are: You know his strong desire to become the sole owner of the hotel!
You might argue with JJ not seeing or not knowing about him! Well, You see he is still under cover and does not want to expose himself, so he would have obviously hired some goons and instructed them to kill Jal and Divya!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yaaro main 11 pages bhar chuki prediction likh ke chalo ek baar aur

1: A will show her skill, will be a very good administrator and efficient lovely boss ( will show minni how to behave with staff specially not rudely, she won't yell at her but very firm and grip in voice, so minni kinda fuble to her
2: Initially, A will have doubt on tiger before turning her finger to JJ, she will discover account fraud,.
3: tiger will mesmerized and amused on her skill and capability.
4: DD will try a lot but will not successful. JJ will try to get A via tiger and DD
5: N will put them all in line, if they talk bad about A at home.

6: I do not know how tiger will starts softening again to A???

In a week we will see either tiger kinda got hint, falling for A or JJ expose, now I do not know what plot PB will put first. if he expose JJ then that will be alarmed or red flag to tiger
or
alternatively if PB wants tiger go ahead first then Tiger will explode hearing that she is doubting on him of killing his own bro. that may be turning point
I personally like to go doubting on tiger plot first

What do you guys think

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol...ok ok we are beig too hard on veer... Me included;(.

Well the only justification I have is that he really has feelings for her and really has a high opinion of her... But everythg is so muddied right now. I wish he wolud ask her...why is she doing all of this??? I mean that is the adult thg to do? I have faith that PB will help him out.
md410 thumbnail
@ rosh
main likhi prediction padh le ooper
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Yaaro main 11 pages bhar chuki prediction likh ke chalo ek baar aur

1: A will show her skill, will be a very good administrator and efficient lovely boss ( will show minni how to behave with staff specially not rudely, she won't yell at her but very firm and grip in voice, so minni kinda fuble to her
2: Initially, A will have doubt on tiger before turning her finger to JJ, she will discover account fraud,.
3: tiger will mesmerized and amused on her skill and capability.
4: DD will try a lot but will not successful. JJ will try to get A via tiger and DD
5: N will put them all in line, if they talk bad about A at home.

6: I do not know how tiger will starts softening again to A???

In a week we will see either tiger kinda got hint, falling for A or JJ expose, now I do not know what plot PB will put first. if he expose JJ then that will be alarmed or red flag to tiger
or
alternatively if PB wants tiger go ahead first then Tiger will explode hearing that she is doubting on him of killing his own bro. that may be turning point
I personally like to go doubting on tiger plot first
What do you guys think

I like all your points and they make sense . I think JJ will do somthing so that A thinks V has murdered Jai ... More misunderstanding ...Gosh 😡
Yeh bata y No. 6 ka kya answer ... This is the most important question ... How will he start falling in love with her ....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗 🤗 Happy holi...kaise manaya holi....

Fantastic update..nandi and veer as puppies🤣 🤣

Rosh, Suman🤗 🤗

Am so loving the new cool ayesha...and nihal as always rocks....kuch bhi kaho, show walo ko itni toh akal hai ki nisha relationship ke saath mess nahi karte hain⭐️ ⭐️

Veer..oof ab toh usse bash kar karke bhi thak gayi hoon...bhagwan(PB) hi bhala kare uska...
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Lol...ok ok we are beig too hard on veer... Me included;(.

Well the only justification I have is that he really has feelings for her and really has a high opinion of her... But everythg is so muddied right now. I wish he wolud ask her...why is she doing all of this??? I mean that is the adult thg to do? I have faith that PB will help him out.

Adult thing ... his Mom never let him grow beyond a certain point. He looks big but brain wise Nihaal is more mature then him ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita the only way veer will soften up is if he's see's Ayesha trying to help his family. I thk finding out the JJ transfer of $$. Is one way or that ayesha runs the hotel and ask veer to help for the sake of nihal. And of course veer is gng to help her...and maybe I hope their love story starts.

I knw we have been waiting for their love story to start since nov 2009....wow!!!!
md410 thumbnail
@ Suman
No 6 ke I can think only two possible answers
1: if he himself finds out JJ's account fraud, say A asks him to show her account balance, details etc, tab he figures and he understood A's step same time he watches CCD about red mask

2: A accuses him for killing jai tab batti jali ki she may thinking we do same to N
you tell your answer
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita🤗 🤗 Happy holi...kaise manaya holi....

Fantastic update..nandi and veer as puppies🤣 🤣

Rosh, Suman🤗 🤗

Am so loving the new cool ayesha...and nihal as always rocks....kuch bhi kaho, show walo ko itni toh akal hai ki nisha relationship ke saath mess nahi karte hain⭐️ ⭐️

Veer..oof ab toh usse bash kar karke bhi thak gayi hoon...bhagwan(PB) hi bhala kare uska...

Hi Himu 🤗 🤗