Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mr. Yum Yum Yum Tiger needs to drink his complain, gatoride, and eat his veggies for the brain to wrk yaar....I hate seeing him like this.

What r ur prediction for this week???
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

happy holi ! a rocking update! the episode was exactly as had been expected. poor ayesha had to hear all the crap from the witch kamini, now even nandini is becoming chhoti kameeni, the way she was giving the dirty looks.

what to say about dumb, brainless , ignorant tiger , the angry , arrogant looks he gave ayesha, he has to be a lot repentfull to her sach mein bheed mein bhi akela hai., terrrace pe he baitha sochta
rahe, the first 2 times he spoke the down market language & today the car fleeing scene, really becoming untolerable, he deserves a bashing.
the bitch daadi always spoil nihaal's party, her 2 puppies of course obeying her always. the treatment nihaal gave aarnav was really admirable.
ayesha walking into vardhans house with the torn paper& explaination was a delight. it's really a bold decision by her living in the mental house.
seems like another 2 days of tourture.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I...what the hell...veer is complaining abt how Ayesha hurt him and only he knws the pain....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! That is the most silliest thg I have heard....really...cuz I really hope Ayesha reminds him of all the thgs his family and he did to her!

Mel yeah
he is behaving like 3rd rate jerk
I like that A gave him back. what feeling??? who ask him to feel about her, if so then why he can not trust her why he think she is doing for money??
same thing like court case, when A did not settle he did not ask her why?? what happened you agreed last night
now she threw papers on him, changed er decision he is not even trying to reason out her action
any guess for future ??
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I saw the the previews for tomorrows show....what the hell...veer is complaining abt how Ayesha hurt him and only he knws the pain....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! That is the most silliest thg I have heard....really...cuz I really hope Ayesha reminds him of all the thgs his family and he did to her!

I dnt knw guys...but PB needs to give him a chance to play the lead...I think Sid will do a fab job...but I guess we have to wait and see:(. I hope it's not long.

Mel , agreed what is said is totally sillly .... But he has feelings for her right from the begining which currently are being shadowed by his Mom. He needs to listen to his heart and tell her that he feels hurt becasue he loves her .... Phir story mei kuch hoga 😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

CHal Kiran ki bhabhi
prediction bol
main toh subah se 11 pages main prediction likh chuki.
mujhe bas ab A tiger pe doubt kare dekhne ka bahut man hai
boy tiger an use, hotel ghar sab jagah chase karega
deewana manjnoo tigerπŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

yo for mel
I wrote same may be new entry
any other vardhan

it has to be dd the real cuprit, ya, she has another daughter,
wonder why she han't been shown yet. hope maa jaise na ho, nahi to aur musibat
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mr. Yum Yum Yum Tiger needs to drink his complain, gatoride, and eat his veggies for the brain to wrk yaar....I hate seeing him like this.

Mel, He is not yet Mr YUM YUM YUM tiger, He is still Mr Yuck Yuck Yuck tiger!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Just now I've started giving cpmplan..Arrey asar dikhane me waqt to lagega naa? Waise, There are many brain bosster tables available in the market, High time, Ayeesha gives him one!

Suman, Bhang ka nasha nahi chada tha...Agar chad gaya hota toh mei gayi ka se..Har jagah mujhe "Woh" Dikhayi dete!☺️

Mel Prediction: I think A will run the hotel right under the Vardhan's nose...This time Minnie and Khattu will have a tough time!(Love to see that) and some new plan will form in JJ's mind!
Arpi, whats your prediction?
sumankaul thumbnail

All the above need to be Organic foods.. Then it will have effect on his brain ... To make a precition for next week we will have to watch atleast 2 more episodes.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Which page...Lagta hai I forgot!πŸ˜†
Itne saare pages padne ka nateeja! Lets see what Himu says!πŸ˜† Bechari will have to do some more HW!

Word Count: 0

sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

it has to be dd the real cuprit, ya, she has another daughter,

wonder why she han't been shown yet. hope maa jaise na ho, nahi to aur musibat

Is there going to be one more daughter ??? Who said that ...