Mar1 Write UP: NiSha Put Vardhan Back in Line

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Forun Buddies: Happy Holi to all of youπŸ€—. Please forget all gile shikve and hit like button for my update🀣

Re Cap: Raja Bhoj bana Gangu Teli

Vardhan's got shocker of the life, when A decided to follow jai's will, stepped in to get custody of N and his property.( Wow in one second all vardhan, gurudwaare ke baahar with haath main katoora).
N is happy to see his life aka maasi back. DD could not answer the media, so left, Tiger got suppa mad ( kyo???? can't tolerate female boss?)

Part:1
Khisiyaaye Vardhan Ayesha Ko Noche

N Asks A, if it is true that she would never leave him and would always stay with him. A confirms,saying yes she will never leave him and no one can part two of us(chaahe tiger ko hi kyo na chodna pade, thanks to jai) N,P, Chuksi Uncle all very happy. N gives update of her absence aka tells god has listened to me, as I was missing you so much.( so as chaaachu, bechaare tanhai main famous lover's point aka terreace pe thπŸ˜†) I got scared in the crowd, but chaachu help me ( yeah he was bheed main reh ke bhi akela), he says but now I am not scare as you are with me.She asks if he is happy or not.Mr Bhargav comes to tell Mr Anil to come to Veer's cabin to complete the legal formalities. ( there is no formalities to complete, it's done, tiger ka cabin ab A ka) Anil kumar says to A let's finish all formalities by giving copy of will to Vardhan's. A tells N, she'll be back
Media chases A, she manages to go.JJ behaving like Tataiya ( oops sab kuch gaya, what did I tell you fun starts here, see restless JJ) saying it's dream of jai, important part of his life ( jise main abhut safai se shatter kar raha tha , par yeh kambhakt jhaasi ki raani, sab kunda kar diya) He frustratedly says jai was founder of ramada and she took control in one shot, now whatever she likes will happen here ( abe chup, jai wanted this)Tiger is just angry beyond limit ( who cares go to hell) He goes even a thot of this breaks my heart ( kya karu mummy ji account fraud jo kul jaayega kyoki A tiger nahi hai) NBconsoles him and says to be brave ( brave, ab to vaat lagegi is topi vaale ki, bahut topi pahnaayi sab ko) A walks in. All stare at her ( gud lord I thot Tiger has that habit only)πŸ˜†

DD starts bashing A session. She yells are n't you waiting for this day,showed your aukat,( maine kitani koshish ki apni dikhaane ki)Until yesterday you were taking badi badi baatein ( woh toh aap ko ullu bana rahi thi kameeni ji, ab kameeno ke saath kameena hi hona padta hai na), but today your real face is open ( Naa, it will be when you will be in jail DD) I knew you from day 1 (in her heart ki tum hi mujhe pakdavvaoki jai ke murder main)You back stab who feeds you. You came across very low and down market, you have made public announcement, so that we can not do anything ( wow DD, kya sahi pehchana, maasi tumhaari tarah nahi hai jo back stb kare, remembsr red mask guy) She adds up I already had doubt, but never thought one can fall so low ( In her heart: I meant lower than me🀣)

NB does dance for bashing, saying A, someone should learn from you how to betrayed ( abe nahi tera pati is PhD in it) all big talks, but action is like enemy won't do ( yeah right, tera apna pati hi karega)DD retorts, no point saying anything to her, we were at fault by feeding snake ( OMG DD, sahi pehchaana, JJ ko yahi kar rahi ho)A house keeper whom we kicked out from hotel, she became raani from naukrani ( creatives, you churaao my title of Friday Update?? yaar credit toh do na) just think how cunning is she, NB says mom I'm feeling sad for jai, his soul must be very sad to see her care taker of hotel( nope he is happy and barsaoo phool on A for doing this from swarg, ki chalo N toh bacha mere kaatil parivaar se)NB yells, you greedy for money, so tell me the price of your honesty ( go ask your hubby NB), tell the figure, we will pay, please do not ruin rapo of Hotel. ( NB, you indeed deserve JJ) Finally Anil Kumar shuts up her blabbering, by saying that she can not talk to his client like this, by doing this your opposing will ( good, aaya majaa)DD screams, so today you are putting buzz on us ( why not),I know your client will not take money as she can dig gold now.( saare vardhans, khisiya gaye, daulat gayi) She turns to tiger and says so do you believe now, what type of gal is she.Have you seen now her real face. Tiger becomes Complan Idiot Tiger (CIT)again, replies, yes I totally believe you, I gave many chances, but she always ditch me, her action prove her reality today,now even God will say I will not believe she is nice ( good for maasi too, you do not deserve her, bola tha na ki use u r brain varnaa N ke saath ladki bhi jaayegi)JJ is happy. DD tells her she can not get benefitted by penny from this hotel, this is promise of Kammini Vardhan Singh to her ( abe jaa, when she lost N ki custody , tab tu promise < n ko cheen legi, then you promise to kick her out)

Part: 2 Rani Saving Her Jhaasi

She goes on yelling you do not know me well ( she in on way to know), you played your card, do not forget tomorrow has to come ( go you won't able to kill N or A, varna show hi khatam ho jaayega)
A calmly in low tone, asks if they are done or not?? All are shocked. A tells I came to give you copy of it, please read it very well, so that you will know terms and conditions ( just perfect massi 21-4)She keeps the copy at table and leaves. DD tears off and throws ( poor tiger all are throwing papers on him, I am now sure DD is behind murder and she is step mom)
A comes out, starts crying badly. Anil Kumar confusingly asks, why she kept mum, why did not tell them the reason for changing decision last minute. ( Anil uncle, tab PB would have out of job, na)She says, I do not want to tell them anything, but to thank god to read the didi's letter in time. We go in FB. Divya's voice over, by the time A would read it, she would be gone, that is why, the letter is with will, There are few things that you should know, I could never tell you,If we ever die in accident do not think it was just accident, jai's family is behind it ( hmm so I was rite abt content of letter, so creatives, PB and I do read each others mind)A cries read further, some one in jai's family want us dead, after us, N would be target, his life would be in danger, only you can save him( that is it ab toh apbi jhaasi bachaane A jaan laga degi, tiger to gaya) . You may not regognise the person, but promise me, you will give N very good upbringing, do not let him part from you, would take care of him every mnt ( wonderful, whole Vardhans are under scanner now, Arpita wants now A to misunderstands tiger, accuse him for killing Jai)
We back to present, A telling Anil kumar, I was rong, JAi-Diya's accident was conspiracy, one of family member did it. Anil Kumar shocked, A disgusts herself saying, I stayed in between them, where every minute is shadow of death( good that you got it maassi)That is why I will use Jai's will to reach at killer and fulfill my promise to sis.Anil Kumar says he is happy, her decision is right, do you doubt on anyone. A relpies, whoever he is, he is pretending innocent to get his work done but as a care taker I can reach to him easily ( al rite maasi I tell you, you will go in this order Tiger_JJ-finally actual killer DD)A tells lawyer, she won't destroy anyone Jai's hotel an⭐️d property. She takes promise fromAK to keep this secret. She fills in the day will come soon when she will expose the person ( oki oki, PB is it hint for us kya??? when next week)

Arnab drinking juice, N comes there, asks him to get permission from him for every thing. Arnab ask who's permission, are you out of my mind?? are you owner of hotel?? ( boy do I see, JJ- A convo in same trend too kya), N confidently replies yes you are right, did not you hear what DD said, I'm owner and A is care taker, till I'm able to take care ( AWESOME Can not be good than thisπŸ‘β­οΈ( maasi_Bhaanja perfect pair⭐️)N says anyways leave it, you eat, think as your home after all you are my cousin (wow maasi 22-4).

Part: 3
N does not stop there he tells Arnab, one more thing do not ever call A cheateπŸ‘r, she is owner of hotel, if she knows about it, then she will punish you⭐️.( N mere bete, apne chaachu ko bol na yeh)
Just then angry DD, comes up yelling N's name, behind saare puupy pooch dabaaye aka pooch kata Tiger(PKT), NB, JJ too. She tells N to leave, he questions where is party, she says no party, N does not want to leave, he wants to tell A, she won't let him, she draggs him, he keeps yelling maasi. A comes running, P tells DD took him ( ab tu mari DD)A confidently walks out, looking for N, stops at JJ's car he gives her sarcastic, mean smile, honks leave, here comes behind jerk, idiot, gadha tiger, does same. ( A call subhash, Tiger tere laayak nahi hai.)
P comes, tells her do not feel bad, her decision is rite, for that she might need to face worst. She suggest you can bring N to Mrs D legally.A denies saying no infect she will move in to Vardhan's, as he is part of family they love him( hmmm, I guess she wants to get inside of killer)P tells her she is always with her.A thanks her and says but I do not need any support or help now, the fight is btwn me and vardhan and I will fight it alone ( yeah tiger will join in between woh baat alag hai. Boy what a relief to see old A back, just give little make over so Tiger will amaze)
Back @ MH, JJ telling his B/GF that our behavior is not right, no matter how much anger, heart broken we are.this will add up our problems ( hmmm atleast some one making sens) mom ke 2 puppies on mute mode. He goes we need to think, DD says I can not control my anger ( A ki bachhi ne saara plan kharaab kar diya, Jai ko maarne ka koi phaayda nahi hua, N aur A back like Jai-Divya ke live Ghost)The gal has crossed all the limits, she were looking straight in my eyes, talking back to me, made my fun, questioning me( do you have any idea how tough fight is now, I lost all again)
A's voice over. No M'aam. All stand up ( OMG kitana darte hai boss se) A comes in, says, I did mean to insult you ( woh aap ka dept hai). I came to give copy of documents, she goes on coz I want you to understand well that N's custody is mine.
she shows teared copy of will, says this indicates that probably you did not read the will.That is why with out asking me took N. Tiger jumps in asks her angrily why is she here ( tiger you better quite, jaa chup apne mom ke pallu ke peeche, so she can kill you too) A replies I came here as N is here and being his custodian I have full right to stay here.( dekha tiger, bola tha na chup rahne ko)
DD retorts do not even think this in dream I have no place in my home like you. ( oki then either you go out or let A take N)She tells her to go away, calls security(, tells them to kick her out( security bhi hairaan, pareshaan yaar ye budhiya baar baar is ko baahar phikvaati hai tiger phir se le aata hai, yeh maa bete dono paagal hai πŸ˜†)
A stops them. tells her she does not need to do this.iff she wants her to go, fine, N but N will go with her too. Screen freezes @ Vardhan's shocked faces.

Tomorrow: Sulking childish idiot Tiger
Tiger saying A he has no regret loosing hotel. She played with his emotion ( oye did she tell you to fall for her) A retorts, it will not effect her whatever he says( ya maasi we know, ab dekh kaise peeche aayega)

Complan Idiot Tiger ( Credit Deepu)

Tune in friend to watch M&B style plot. No no not Mom and Boy style.

Imagine Tiger caaling maasi KAALI MAI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FiTibhUMpE[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpi..me the 1st to comment

HAPPYYYHOLIIIII2 U 2

Ohk...the episode was good...Loved Ayesha...her attitude her aada...LovelyπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌLoved little Nihaal saying that hez the boss of the hotel...poor Arnav...got a flopstar papa...a witchy witch daadi n a wax doll Mumma...such a great family...Look...at the Tiger....his brain cells will still take some tym to activate..n till dat tym he will keepon barking...oops..I mean pouncing on Maasi...n Maasi will whip him emotionallyCan actually imagine Veer singing Tauba tera Jalwa...Tauba Tera Pyaar Tera Emotonal Atyachar πŸ˜†
So finally the crybaby is out n bold beauty is in. Wud love to c Veer getting crazier n crazier for her...in her love..though hez already crazy But he shd get back his senses soon...its painfull for me to bash the naughty chocolate everyday☺️☺️☺️

Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Arpita-simply amazing update...i guess i will skip the episode today as well...SONY has also changed the yrf shows timings...mahi way and rishta.com will be aired at 10:00pm tuesday and wednesdays, so i will have to forgo JPSYA...but the current track seems a little hackneyed to me and ur updates are great as usual...
anyways back to episode...as i mentioned earlier...if the letter would have been written by Jai, then V would have realised...lekin its by D so the amount of trust he would have on the letter would be equal to his brain size = zero... :) anyways I would suggest CVs to show Shimla track again, this time with N too...and we can have some realisations and revelations in the form of Jai's diary or something...i am fed up with mindless V....dunno US mein kya seekh ke aaya hai...no wonder, Jai never trusted him and told him anything abt his family and his fears and most importantly trusted only A to take care of N...πŸ˜†
Edited by Prateeksh - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

Arpita-simply amazing update...i guess i will skip the episode today as well...SONY has also changed the yrf shows timings...mahi way and rishta.com will be aired at 10:00pm tuesday and wednesdays, so i will have to forgo JPSYA...but the current track seems a little hackneyed to me and ur updates are great as usual...

anyways back to episode...as i mentioned earlier...if the letter would have been written by Jai, then V would have realised...lekin its by D so the amount of trust he would have on the letter would be equal to his brain size = zero... :) anyways I would suggest CVs to show Shimla track again, this time with N too...and we can have some realisations and revelations in the form of Jai's diary or something...i am fed up with mindless V....dunno US mein kya seekh ke aaya hai...no wonder, Jai never trusted him and told him anything abt his family and his fears and most importantly trusted only A to take care of N...πŸ˜†

@ bold Yhh...dat wud b great...Wanna have it soon;
italics πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Massi to aj chah gaye re ..me jumping with joy ..kiya band bajaya Vardhans ka ..un sab ka moun jaley howay taway jesa thaa ..
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paaal

@ bold Yhh...dat wud b great...Wanna have it soon;
italics πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yes Payal...I want a break from Madhouse and its maddies and the hotel also...for a week or so they should show this new track..may be N would pine for some mom dad stuff which is in the shimla house, or A has to go to shimla house for some legal work as the will is out now...and V accmpanies them too...they can add some silly reason for his coming..
sach mein yaar...V ne sab paise waste kiya US mein....mindless idiot kahin ka....πŸ˜†
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

Yes Payal...I want a break from Madhouse and its maddies and the hotel also...for a week or so they should show this new track..may be N would pine for some mom dad stuff which is in the shimla house, or A has to go to shimla house for some legal work as the will is out now...and V accmpanies them too...they can add some silly reason for his coming..

sach mein yaar...V ne sab paise waste kiya US mein....mindless idiot kahin ka....πŸ˜†

Yhh...v all wanna break..from this bashing...thrashing n all.
Well..it may b in dis way that Ayesha goes to Shimla House...to check..if derez any more clue or not...n Nihaal will b with her...oz custodian...n Nihaal asks Veer to cum..coz he loves him soo much...n Ayesha has to agree ciz Nihaal can't b disappointed neway. So three of them start the journey. Both VeeSha flash backing those good old days. In Shimla...Subaash help out Ayu...Veer goes green seeing Ayu+Subaash. They stay in the same house...n some light moemnts..all three njoying. Then somehow Veer cums across a diary or smthing of Jai...n gets to noe the truth. Both cum back n fight togethr...for finding the killer. The Hotel-Veer-Ayesha is soo boring...Seriously...BREAK TO BANTA HIN BOSS
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY HOLI Arpita.......πŸ€—.......holi chi puran poli khalli ka....πŸ˜ƒ

aaj Ayesha was too good.......πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ........loved how she put the Vardhan khaandan in their place.....πŸ‘.......i'm glad she's not bothered by what Veer thinks of her.......jab tak uska brain theekane par nahi aa jaata she should just ignore him.

Kudos to Nihal too.......standing up for his maasi.....πŸ‘

why were Nandini & Kameeni going on abt how Jai's aatma is going to be hurt.........isn't he the one who made the will......silly people....

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Massi to aj chah gaye re ..me jumping with joy ..kiya band bajaya Vardhans ka ..un sab ka moun jaley howay taway jesa thaa ..

sach mein dekhne laayak tha......πŸ˜†
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

HAPPY HOLI Arpita.......πŸ€—.......holi chi puran poli khalli ka....πŸ˜ƒ

aaj Ayesha was too good.......πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ........loved how she put the Vardhan khaandan in their place.....πŸ‘.......i'm glad she's not bothered by what Veer thinks of her.......jab tak uska brain theekane par nahi aa jaata she should just ignore him.

Kudos to Nihal too.......standing up for his maasi.....πŸ‘

why were Nandini & Kameeni going on abt how Jai's aatma is going to be hurt.........isn't he the one who made the will......silly people....

Hey swan..I mentioned the same confusion in the other thread...Its really confusing...but nothz impossible for those fat brained fellows.... 🀒

Well tym fr me to go to bed...ita already too late. Babye Guys... πŸ₯±