Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ajkul

HEY GUYS!!!!πŸ˜›,

i m new to this forum but seriously tellling m not as creative as u guys are!!!! and guess wat my name is veesha!!!!!........
i felt today tat avinash 4 the first time has done sumthin gud.....shocked huh??? wat i mean 2 say is wen he says tat veesha shud b in the same cabin.....he says it ryt......maybe their misunderstanding will now clear up.....
but Veer by giving his resgn letter has bought all my hopes downπŸ˜”

Hi Veesha- welcome and what a cool name πŸ˜ƒ.
Totally with Arps- Veer kahin nahin jayega aur cabin bhi share hogi aur M&B episodes bhi jaldi vapas aayenge πŸ˜ƒ. Positivity is the motto of the day, right guys?!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

thanks deepu he is still complan idiot tiger
now even I started having doubt if it's nandini

me too arpitaπŸ˜• πŸ˜•
specially after her reactions today and her mother and hubby was also little surprised at her reaction
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

kahaa gaayab thi M'aa chaar din se
this trime meano mrinali will loose too A. she will come back as lawyer again

Yaar yesterday I was measuring roads...bole to sadak naap rahi thi Texas ki! In other words had to go to Houston so drove 550 miles yesterday n am so exhausted today...Traveled from Dallas to Houston n then back in one day. Friday n saturday had some important chores to attend to. Most of Sunday was spent preparing for the trip. I am happy to to back!
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niksidfan

me too arpitaπŸ˜• πŸ˜•

specially after her reactions today and her mother and hubby was also little surprised at her reaction

What makes everyone suspicious of Nandini???? what did she do today? As far as Veer is concenred, I don't think A will accept her resignation......But I am happiest about MM respecting A...can't tell u how happy I am😳
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niksidfan

thanks deepu for the superfast precapπŸ€—

hiii shruti,anshu ,kuttu.........πŸ€—
todays precap was litle touchy 4 me
specially when veer was giving the resignation
i thought ayesha is loosing a person who in the whole world never can hurt ayesha.......
dont know why but i felt that pain
i hope he does nt leave........and sharing the cabin would be something we would cherish as their would be lots of veesha scenes

Pink!πŸ€— Kaisi hai? x
Dont worry- something will surely stop him leaving. that is the only way dono ka kycj hoga aur CVs itne bhi stupid nahin ho sakte (hoping and fingers crossed....)
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome to the forum Veesha😊 Nice nameπŸ˜ƒ

Hi pinkπŸ€—

I am sure Veer will be back to work with A
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

What makes everyone suspicious of Nandini???? what did she do today? As far as Veer is concenred, I don't think A will accept her resignation......But I am happiest about MM respecting A...can't tell u how happy I am😳

anshu.....i mean she is shown to be so silent and so goody goody and she is doodh ka dhoola hua type
i hope she is shown good only since she is the only who was nice to ayesha except veer
actually today she reacted little agressively learning they could do nothing against ayesha which is unusual 4 her,just tht
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Pink!πŸ€— Kaisi hai? x
Dont worry- something will surely stop him leaving. that is the only way dono ka kycj hoga aur CVs itne bhi stupid nahin ho sakte (hoping and fingers crossed....)

achchi hoon sisπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ aur tum?
me too yaar keeping my fingers crossed
i know he wont leave
but the scene and the moment made me feel little sad
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Promo...
Minnie Respecting Ayesha πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
I hope Massi won't accept Chachu's resignation saying she will need two week notice....
I hope in these 2 week time frame all the misunderstanding they have will clear and their love story should start ...
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anna44

Thanks for the Promo...

Minnie Respecting Ayesha πŸ‘πŸΌ
I hope Massi won't accept Chachu's resignation saying she will need two week notice....
I hope in these 2 week time frame all the misunderstanding they have will clear and their love story should start ...

@bold..that is a good point..V will have to stay for 2 weeks😊..I am sure by that time something will happen to change his mind