Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Arpi do your HW😛😆...I said thanks to u in one of the posts😛

oyi thanks nahi chaahiye yaar. I was telling ki subah I remeber you said meeting ke pehle karne ko
any ways I need to go
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

today's episode was awesome😍..but i can't enjoy it while the thought of A dying in the background!!😒

Poor N..he lost his mom & Dad and now massi?? Even if they bring someone else it won't be the same.

yaar why they have to show her die.
she can solve the mystrey with Tiger's help.
why and how much she has to suffer
why can not they keep it simple and healthy story.
N ko bakshte kyo nahi yeh log
humaari lfe main already bahut problem hai. we do not want to see torture any more
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di...n all...seriously..its soo depressing that Ayesha will die....I mean...todayz was such a cute episode...but everytym that thing of Ayesha dying kept haunting me... Please creatives don't ruin this story...dis killing thing is absolutely unneccessary
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Fitte moun creatives ka ..wesay koi mujhey batayae ga keh kon petition post bana raha hai?

kiran
rosh and himu working on it
I need to go
bye
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

rosh
kaha hai aaj????
depresson main kya

Subah sab teek taak tha! Aaj ke episode dekhne ke baad mann me laddoo bhi phootne lage..Lekin yeh TB walon ne meri waat laga di!

Thanks Deepu and Arpi!🤗
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ht312

Aaaaaaaargghhhhhhhhh😡 😡 am having a tough time writing the update today, after the bakwaas news..one-liners bhi bakwaas likhe hai maine...guys you are going to get one bakwaas update today...so please Sorry for that

aww don't worry Himani.......🤗

this news has spoilt everybody's mood.......itna acccha episode koi enjoy nahi kar raha....😭
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I completely agree Arpi..I hope CVs change their mind abt this stupid track...we have waited so long for episodes like today's and we can't even enjoy it😡

btw..I do appreciate u doing ur one liners🤗

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Per yaar this time all have to join to make this petition successfull ...kuch bhee ho additi should not be changed yaar ..aj ki episode ka hum last 4 months se wait ker rahey thee aur jab aye to aesa jesay kheer khatey khatey kerwa badam moun main ajaye huh
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Per yaar this time all have to join to make this petition successfull ...kuch bhee ho additi should not be changed yaar ..aj ki episode ka hum last 4 months se wait ker rahey thee aur jab aye to aesa jesay kheer khatey khatey kerwa badam moun main ajaye huh

I am highly upset....loved VeeNiSha to the core today...but this stupid TB articlw...justzzz spoiled my mood.... 😡 😡
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m really in a mode of depression now 😭😭😭😭😭