Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

I haven't seen the episode as me just comming out from a lovely dinner with my family at Pizza hut ..so tell me was it worth watching episode?

Kiran 😃 I hope you had a lovely birthday .... I think it is a good episode ... I haven't see it but the precap looked good 😃
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks suman for replying ..yeh i had lovely birthday ..the gifts from my kids were the most special things for me ..so it means i have to watch it ohk in 10 mins the episode is going to be aired so let me go and watch that
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Mel & Kiran🤗

@Kiran..I think it was a good episode..Veesha making N sleep..their hands touch and they have a small eye lock😳..V realizing his love and thinks what A feels abt him..Then A also thinks abt V..
2mins of KK rolling her eyes and telling JJ-NN abt her stupid plan😡

@Suman
Finally I also finished watching Hurt Locker.. good movie..I don't know how the real army ppl do it!!
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi Mel & Kiran🤗

@Kiran..I think it was good episode..Veesha making N sleep..their hands touch and they have a small eye lock😳..V realizing his love and thinks what A feels abt him..Then A also thinks abt V..
2mins of KK rolling here eyes and telling JJ-NN abt her stupid plan😡

@Suman
Finally I also finished watching Hurt Locker.. good movie..I don't know how the real army ppl do it!!

Kuttu even I liked the movie ... It was quite intense ...
Chal Bye yaar ...I need to leave for work ... Will catch you in the update thread later .. 🤗
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys....u all r here...I thot u all have left...

Btwn its tym for me to leave...needa complete my lessons...just for few more minutes!!!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
N ....with this post...I becum a GOLDIE.....Yayyaya...Hurrahhh😳
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats Payal👍🏼 and Bye 🤗 Good Luck!
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Thanks suman for replying ..yeh i had lovely birthday ..the gifts from my kids were the most special things for me ..so it means i have to watch it ohk in 10 mins the episode is going to be aired so let me go and watch that

Kiran ...That's so sweet of your kids 😊 ... My little one would rather make something then buy it. Usay apnay Piggybank say bahut pyaar hai 😆 ...But It is always special when your kids do something for you.. There is nothing else that matters more ... 😃
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
CONGRATULATIONSSSS PAYAL!!!
Hi everyone!!!!!!How r u all???Really nice epi.Thanxx god atleast kamini is leaving even for 2 days.That's mean we can see veesha scenes.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
heyy candies today's epiosde was the best but no one is showing zeal the way we should , no arpi,pink and himu and others are also missing.
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago