Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ohkk..Guys..never mind.

I hope that Ayesha organises a great Holi Party at Ramada..n our Tigers gets an overdose of bhaang...n again some romance gets in.

nn on dat holi day...all of us will celebrate Holi together in dis forum. That wud b the true Holi for us.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy holi to all our dear friends ..hope u all had great time ...I really hope Ayesha now organise holi party..Veer khoob bhang piye

Also she changes the menu and serve desi food like saag, lasi .. makai ki roki ...whoop my mouth is filled with water now.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I like the idea payal..Veer will give those smoldering looks 😳😍 once he drinks it!!

@Kiran..ur emoticons r too funny🤣🤣 ..even I am hungry..i think I will have my late lunch now!!
SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved strong & determined ayesha today...although, she did breakdown for couple of mins but than she was back to her strong self. I love this strong ayesha...now i want her to give back vardhan every insult n humiliation they had thrown at her...tit for tat....(but knowing her good character...she won't :/ )...i m glad she is not melting with veer bitter words of so called betrayal...and kamini & nandini false accusations.
btw...y is veer acting like a devdas?? he is acting like ayesha betrayed his love not friendship...i dont think " friends" react in such a way... :/
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Deepu and Payal for the precap!

How can Veer be so blind? I really really wish he sees through the curtain that has fallen before his his eyes!

You know- I was quite happy seeing that the girls left only 6 pages as HW...Baad me pata chala ki the discussion continued in the next thread...Aake 15 pages HW karna pada!

Waise, Congo guys...We're in the third thread!
Agar aise hi chalta rahega toh?🤔 We'll be in the next thread soon!😃
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, i like this new track where for a change, ayesha is given the upper hand .
I am loving the strong NiSha...First of all, nihal told off to Arnav and shut his mouth by saying he & his massi owns the hotel so he better behave or else he will get his punishment. *hooray*..than ayesha showing a bit of attitude to vardhans and not getting weak by their bitter poisonous words.
Nisha became strong & now are standing up for themselves and each other b/c of Jai's will....i love it ! ! haha kamini seemed so helpless & her venting proved her defeat n helplessness...totally worth the wait...
btw one thing i noticed...even though, veer might not like ayesha now...one thing is for sure..no matter what, veer cant be mean or harsh towards ayesha as kamini or nandini...all he said, in yesterday epi that ayesha betrayed his trust(havent we heart that before) and he wont ever trust her...& in today's precap...he said he doesnt care about losing the hotel but being hurt by her behavior...uh, veer did ayesha do some sort of a committment to u?? than y act like a heartbroken romeo..... :/ ( i think unconsiously veer is in love with ayesha...thats why he even had her pic with him...but he doesn't realize it...oh well...i guess the hate track wont be so long now)
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congo on d new thread!

Veer should realize that his family isn't all that great as he thinks of them to be!..i hope he does soon..
kuttapu thumbnail

Hi everyone🤗 Did anyone see any new promo?
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

PRECAP UPDATE

Today's precap shows, kameeni getting a better
lawyer, who is now, to trouble ayesha more.

veer gives a resignation letter to ayesha,
telling that, he can not the MD of the hotel anymore.

In today's episode, they show, ayesha becoming the boss
of the hotel and minnie respecting ayesha...
kuttapu thumbnail

Thanks Deepu🤗

why can't this KK go away for a theerth yatra or something in her old age?😡