bye sweetiesπŸ€—
actually i have tutions tomorrow morning
so got to go now...........
tomorrow dont forget to come in the precap thread after the spl epiπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
phir mallu dekhna ........teri yummy khana tere liye kitna bachti hainπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
What should i say about today's episode ..only good scene was nihal with veer and nihal with pammi ..thats it ..Ayesha is out of my good books now
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
13th March:

Nihal asks Veer to buy a new mobile and makes an excuse of going to bathroom and goes to meet Ayeesha!

Ayeesha suggests shirt, trousers but Nihal makes faces...Ayeesha says she doesn't know what to gift Veer! Nihal says she works in office why she doesn't know....Ayeesha then suggests a tie..Nihal asks Ayeesha to buy, he yet again makes an excuse of going to bathroom.

Nandini and Avinash romance ( 🀣..Waat lagegi toh aise!) Nandini gets phone..She stammers telling that she wants to meet her friend...Avinash says ki "Pati se zyaada saheli important ho gayi kya?" Avinash says he wants 10 minutes..Nandini is again shocked...but Avinash doesn't leave!

Veer buys mobile phone..Nihal gives money but Veer refuses to accept and tells he'll take later! Nihal again makes an excuse of going to bathroom..Veer (Kya look deta hai!) asks again..Nihal says he drank too much water!

He goes in between and hides behind a dress!(Aww! Bahut cute hai yaar!!!) Veer and Ayeesha cross each other ..They meet...Veer asks "tum yahaan" and Ayeesha asks the same "aap yahaan"..Finally Veer sees Nihal hiding and calls him..Nihal tells he tried so much not to make them meet but they met! He says he wanted to buy surprise gifts for Veer and Ayeesha through each other but they found it...he gives them the gift!! He then says he is hungry and takes them both to hotel!

Avinash buys Nandini a jewelry set which costs Rs 3 lakhs! Nandini wonders how to pay that man the money!

FIRST BREAK (Coming Up: Ayeesha ties the tie to Veer..Nihal is very happy!)

Nihal orders for the food!! Veer and Ayeesha ask Nihal to give the gift, but he says his mood is spoilt because his surprise was spoilt and asks them to open the gift! Both of them are so happy getting the gift!!

Nihal says that Veer sais Ayeesha did not have mobile so he gave it, similarly he tells that Ayeesha told Veer sir pe tie bahut jajta so they took the tie!

Both Ayeesha and Veer say it's very expensive..Nihal says that is what he wanted to tell that both of them did not take money yet purchased expensive gifts! Nihal asks them to thank each other! He then asks Veer to tell Ayeesha how to use mobile and says the same to Ayeesha to tie the tie to Veer..Ayeesha gets up and ties! (Kya eye lock hai!) In the half way they get the food ordered, they eat and leave from there!

SECOND BREAK (Coming Up: The blackmailer gives something to Avinash...Nandini is closing her eyes and praying!...Avinash opens and asks "Nandini , kya hai yeh sab?" Nandini is sweating and worried!)

Khattu dancing..Shridhar and Pammi telling that they have thought a name for them IKHATTU ..Minnie se I aur Khattwani ka Khattu!🀣

They are telling that the hotel is so proud of khattu's pyaar! That he can jump from top building..Khattu asks is there any other way...Pammi and Shridhar suggest him to tattoo..Khattu just looks on...Pammi says by the time Minnie gets ready, he can tattoo her name!

Avinash makes Nandini wear the jewelry..Avi goes out for his phone...Nandini gets a call from blackmailer telling that that was her last opportunity and she left it...right now he is in front of her house! He rings the bell and gives something to Avi! Nandini is shell shocked! She asks him not to open....Avinash asks her to allow him to see..Avi opens and..and.....Nandini keeps saying that this is all lies and nothing is truth..Avi opens it..He asks her what is all that...Since Nandini is turning the other side... she turns towards him super tensed..he shows some discount coupons!! Nandini is relieved! Avi goes to do some work..nandini again gets a call asking her to come to the parking lot of the nearby hotel!

OMG!!! This is the funniest scene I've ever seen! Please do watch it! !🀣🀣🀣

Pammi and Shridhar call the tattoo fellow and ask him to tattoo..Khattu tries to run away but both of them stop..Khattu tells the spelling as M-I-N-N-I-E and then asks him to cut one N as less of pain!🀣

Shridhar says Minnie's real name is Mandakini and that's what she likes! Khattu gets the full name tattooed!😎🀣

Nihal meets the Taro card reader and asks for his future and then asks her to tell about his Massi and Chachu...She tells that they met in an accident..Ayeesha and veer remember their incidents!πŸ˜ƒ

She also tells that there is one person because of which they are together and come what may they will be together always!! Ayeesha and Veer go in different ways!πŸ˜”

THIRD BREAK (Coming up: Ayeesha sees that someone is blackmailing Nandini...She goes near and calls her aloud! Nandini is stunned!)

Ayeesha ponders what just happened and what Pammi says...She is totally lost in her thoughts when she hears Nandini's voice and follows it..She sees Nandini, Nandini is yelling at him and asks him what he wants and gives him the jewelry set! She asks him to go away from her life..Ayeesha wonders who is that blackmailing her...Ayeesha asks her but nandini scolds her and asks her not to interfere in her personal matters. Ayeesha goes away!

Nandini sends him away..He warns her that he should get money in time!! Nandini cries to herself that she is tired of the fear!!

Kamini and the lawyers talking thinking in what way they can destroy Ayeesha! The lawyer asks that they have to show that Ayeesha is either week in some way or some bad habits or that she is greedy!

Kamini after thinking tells that she has a way that is to win her heart!! She will do the same from now on!!!!

PRECAP:

" Dhai Akshar prem ke" Veer is reading a book about love which says that the first and the last thing they think is about them!

WHOPPPPPPPPIE!!!!! Looks like Veer is realizing!!!!! I'm so glad! Please do look at the precap! I've directly got transported into dream land!😍😍

PS: Himani's update coming in a short while....!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rosh...U doing a brilliant job...Keep Up.

Btwn...I never noticed that the spcl episode is for 1 hour....so its surprising for me....VeeSha were sooo cute.....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
rosh πŸ€— πŸ€—

tu meri star hai.
md410 thumbnail
roshh
please keep the score that how many times N went to bathroom 🀣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpz..morning...so was there a saturday special
md410 thumbnail
Mel
morning. yup in India it is special epi
ouch what a rainy Saturday
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

roshh
please keep the score that how many times N went to bathroom 🀣

Hehe....so true Arpi....Nihall is such a cutie...Loved his action throughout....awww... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Veer and Ayesha were too cute indeed...but K-mini at the end spoiled the mood a lil bit....but Veer's dreamy eyes....in the precap....was too gud.

Joining u all after the dinner πŸ˜›
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just read the post....how cute....i cant wait to see...hopefully someone will post the link....nihal gng to the bathroom...hehe...such a cutie pie