Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ccolkat

BTW- Kuttu, Payal, lawyer chahiye to me jaa kar KK, Nadini aur JJ ko jaa kar legal papers ke saath zorsa thapad mar kar avu kya πŸ˜ƒ???

Idea acha he..par Veer ko jealous bhi karna he na😳😳
True, true. To me sirf thapad maroongi aur mere saath kohi handsome hunk ko le kar jaav. Tohi shayad PB ko message milega ke third angle desperately needed now.
I posted a comment on the You Tube link for the epi that someone should slap Kameeni wghen she was ranting at Ayesha πŸ˜ƒ

Handsome hunk apne liye rakho shruti😳😊..let PB find another handome hunk (not as

handsome as Veer) for A...but I don't want a "Kasauti' situation..Anurag was a mama's boy i...but I

never liked him anyway and I loved ronit roy as bajaj😳..but here I like Veer and I don't want

anyone to come between V & A..but someone can make him a little bit jealous
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

@shruti and kuttu:Hey u guys!!!!!thanxx god someone is there to talk.Yep shruti u r right.Even i was feeling like killling kamini but i can't get in t.v.hehe.That's why she is save and i really don't like angry and brainless tiger.I just wish that pb gets some piece of brain and gives it to veer.I have seen first time a hero without brain.Anyways i'm waiting for your fic.

@kuttu:Dear howz the day???
kuttapu thumbnail

Hi FatimaπŸ€—..so..far my day is not so productive..I am supposed to study...but I am wasting my time on youtube because I am so angry at CVs for making Veer so brainless..

I hope atleast u r day is better than mine😊
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Srry Guys,,,I disappeared for some moment...

actually..my connectn was giving me soo many problems..

So guys...kahaan tak pahoche aap log?
paaal thumbnail
Hey di wud love to have u as the lawyer...may b for Veer later...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima, Kuttu- this is so addictive right?! Both the series and IF. You know when its time for our precap thread and I want to come online, and someone asks me things etc at work- mujhe gussa aata hai!!πŸ˜ƒ. Can't wait to finish that so i can catch up πŸ˜†
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey di wud love to have u as the lawyer...may b for Veer later...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Bless you sweetie. Veer ki lawyer hui to roz uske sar par roz dande marne pade ge πŸ˜ƒ
paaal thumbnail

Fatima, Kuttu- this is so addictive right?! Both the series and IF. You know when its time for our precap thread and I want to come online, and someone asks me things etc at work- mujhe gussa aata hai!!πŸ˜ƒ. Can't wait to finish that so i cancatch up πŸ˜†

10,0000,0000% ryt di...(well u didn't ask me ,anyway...who cares πŸ˜†πŸ˜›) The people out here are soo sweet n friendly...even u won't believe the entire day in my college I keep thinking of the tym...when I will b with u all...chatting away. Infact dis is soo refreshing to me.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@kuttu:my day was guddd.But after watching the epi.I really want to kill kamini,jeeju and nandini but i can't kill veer b/c i don't have potential for doing it but still i'm angry on him and abt ayesha and nihal they rocksss the show.
@payal:its ok dear and we r still bashing veer and encouraging ayesha.
kuttapu thumbnail

Bless you sweetie. Veer ki lawyer hui to roz uske sar par roz dande marne pade ge πŸ˜ƒ

Marke bhi kuch nahi hoga🀣 🀣 uske andar kuch nahi he