Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: swan20

haan aaj aur bhi bura lag raha tha makeover...........she doesn't look comfortable in it either.

Really anuja 😲 Ouch but ab kiya karen i felt it during that insulting 🤢 yaar kuch aesa honahi sakta keh we inform CVs to bring back ayesha's old look
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks kuttu and anuja😃 😃
such a sweetheart u all r🤗
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Here is part 2 & 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzFnZTk6JLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBu5Ezj-DUY

I saw that this 'chit' wala game is the last one...so how will Veesha win the best Parents award?😕

Another thing is..I don't like it that they r showing that Veesha is loosing because of A (not true..but they r showing it)..which is not very nice as A has done a very good job with N
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the precap Deepu and that too so promptly. Hello everyone else. Oh no guys, why can't we just see a totally good epi with no insults or if insults, veer supporting A? And these misunderstandings are really doing my head in! Am I being too negative? Just depressing that everytime veesha get closer some new natak and unhappiness comes.

I'd posted a prediction re kkhh type scene for nihal in yesterdays thread so not that surprised by that but even reading the precap makes me want to slap nn.
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Thanks for the precap Deepu and that too so promptly. Hello everyone else. Oh no guys, why can't we just see a totally good epi with no insults or if insults, veer supporting A? And these misunderstandings are really doing my head in! Am I being too negative? Just depressing that everytime veesha get closer some new natak and unhappiness comes.

I'd posted a prediction re kkhh type scene for nihal in yesterdays thread so not that surprised by that but even reading the precap makes me want to slap nn.

Hi Shruti🤗

I feel the same way😔.. and Veer is such an idiot...he gets angry at A after JJ tells him that A is not participating happily and that's y Veesha didn't win😡
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kuttu i doubt that veesha will win the competition ..by losing it will create more hatred among them
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi Shruti🤗

I feel the same way😔.. and Veer is such an idiot...he gets angry at A after JJ tells him that A is not participating happily and that's y Veesha didn't win😡

Hi Kuttu- how are you hon? How childish to show Veer like that!? I think they are doing satyanash of his character. I love the guy but they are just not doing him any justice by keeping on showing him as a petulant kid!
kuttapu thumbnail

I know Kiran😔 that's the only thing CVs are showing us..even in the precap they were trying to be friends and JJ has to overhear !!😡 JJ has to only open his mouth for V to get angry at A
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=kiran_rd
Really anuja 😲 but ab kiya karen i felt it during that insulting 🤢 yaar kuch aesa honahi sakta keh we inform CVs to bring back ayesha's old look

don't know yaar.......but they should do something abt it very soon.......the entire look is not gelling with the character at all.....
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4