Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: paaal

Yhh Guys,,,may b hez just acting. Anyway...Missed dat part where that Nandini's past wala guy was just blaberring....tell me guys...did he say nething..regarding her past...as in whoz he..her bf or sumthing else??

he didn't say anything..but Nandini was telling herself that she doesn't want her past to spoil her present
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

he didn't say anything..but Nandini was tell herself that she doesn't want her past to spoil her present

her present is worse than her past.........when she'll come to know Avinash's truth she'll regret saying that.....😆

Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: paaal

KK....thanks Pinkk....u r sooo shweet😛

its ok paayal......😳
same goes 4 u too 😊
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone...Rosh, Payal, Shruti, Kutt, Pink, Anuja!!! Is there anyone else online that I missed out???
My guess about Nandini is she had an affair with someone or something on those lines...that's it. I don't think she has it in her to murder someone or do things her her mother or husband are capable of doing!
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Hi everyone...Rosh, Payal, Shruti, Kutt, Pink, Anuja!!! Is there anyone else online that I missed out???
My guess about Nandini is she had an affair with someone or something on those lines...that's it. I don't think she has it in her to murder someone or do things her her mother or husband are capable of doing!

i too think she is a good human being but just having a past that could bother her presence with her hubby
she could be related very intimately with someone before marriage
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey ANshu..😊

Well..I will b back soon after having my dinner...too hungry...😳

C ya all soon.😛
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Kuttu, I was thinking the same too! Pata nahi aaj everyone were hiding from Ayeesha! First Veer and then Nihaal too!

Nihal ka samajh mein aata hai.......he didn't want her to be unhappy.

but i feel Veer should have told Ayesha.......she was sitting right in front of her.....its not as if he needed to go looking for her.....
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swan20

Nihal ka samajh mein aata hai.......he didn't want her to be unhappy.

but i feel Veer should have told Ayesha.......she was sitting right in front of her.....its not as if he needed to go looking for her.....

If they were on good terms he would have told her..but at this point they are not , and he thinks he hates her..but it's not nice of him to keep anything abt Nihal from her..what i am saying is..he didn't do it out of concern

The board of directors were funny..the guy who clapped for Ayesha didn't know how to act😆😆
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the precap update rosh, omg so that million dollar smile is some hours away😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
MAllu
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all and esp payal, I see you were wondering where I was xx. Still at work, been in stupid meetings all day but will leave soon and can then join from the train. From what I've quickly read re NN I think that maybe Bunty is that other man's son?