Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Vevlu- ๐Ÿ˜†, love that word!!! Are you gujju by any chance?!
no sis.............
i m bengali๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and vevlu means a very innocent,pure and stupid๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘ Love it. Only asked sis because I am gujju and in gujarati, vevli, vevlo or vevlu means lallu depending on gender. How funny.
Right- I am leaving office but with my driving should be home in about half hour even with traffic so will catch you all in the update thread? Pls bahut math likhna varna mujhe bahut padna padega x
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
alpite guys sahi vaala update up.
do not know waht is with me today totally out of my mind.
shruti U tube up too
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

See u later Shruti๐Ÿค—

kya Arpita..u won't even say hi or what!!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Vevlu- ๐Ÿ˜†, love that word!!! Are you gujju by any chance?!

no sis.............
i m bengali๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and vevlu means a very innocent,pure and stupid๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘ Love it. Only asked sis because I am gujju and in gujarati, vevli, vevlo or vevlu means lallu depending on gender. How funny.
Right- I am leaving office but with my driving should be home in about half hour even with traffic so will catch you all in the update thread? Pls bahut math likhna varna mujhe bahut padna padega x
in bengali too it means lallu..............so similarity na
anyways drive home safe๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kuttapu thumbnail

Gotta go now..have tots of work to do...Bye Anuja & Pink๐Ÿค— and everyone else ๐Ÿค—
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok bye kuttu๐Ÿค—
i too have to go now so not stopping u๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bye anuja๐Ÿค—
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was really good ..loved Nisha Scenes as well as Veesha scenes ... by the way veer was really looking hot and handsome in the last scene ..i loved his angry man with brain look when he saw ayesha after seeing ayeesha throwing his resignation paper ...Uncle jee ooops Ayesha keh future saiyan jee don't worry that is not far when u will regret ur this arrogant attitude aur Ayesha after showing u thumbs down kisi aur ki dulhaniya ban jaye gi ..us waqat se bacho keh kahin he has to do the kanyadan of Ayesha lol.

kuttapu thumbnail

Hello everyone๐Ÿค— I have lots of work to finish...but couldn't stop myself from checking!!๐Ÿ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Kuttu! ๐Ÿค— I have been here for a while and was wondering where everyone is...and for an odd reason I couldn't find this precap thread....could just see the old one!๐Ÿ˜• Maybe something wrong with my eyes... Someone's car alaram went off in my neigbourhood and continued for a long time๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กCouldn't sleep well after that!

Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

SYNOPSIS:

Nandini meets the mystery man and pays him the money, she says she cannot give him more money! The mystery man says she has to pay the money whatever it is and he won't listen to excuses else she will be in trouble!

Board Meeting: Shareholders threaten to withdraw the shares, but Veer comes there salvages the situation telling he is not resigning!

Ayeesha tries to thank Veer but as usual Veer doesn't want to listen to her!

In Nihal's school: Parents day celebration in two days, Arnav taunts Nihal that his parents will win like every year but Nihal has no work there!

Next day, The kids say Arnav and Nihal that there will be no classes as rehearsals will go on! Arnav goes to play while Nihal tells the driver to take him to hotel saying he had stomach ache!

In hotel, A house keeper is crying begging Minnie not cut her salary, Ayeesha comes to know the reason being her lateness. Pammi also tells Ayeesha that she has a kid and has to take care of it, in fact most of the women employers face the problem! Ayeesha takes into consideration!

Nihal comes to hotel, Ayeesha gives him ice-cream...He also meets Veer and goes to school!

Board meeting: Since there is lots of space left, they decide to make a gym and swimming pool to increase their profit but Ayeesha decides to make a Day Care centre!!

PRECAP: 5th March 2010:

Shridhar holding a letter telling Veer that it's important to read the letter in board meeting!

Nihal's teacher notices that Nihal is missing from school..Veer is super angry when he comes to know that!

Prediction: Me thinking cupid baba Nihal again to unite VeeSha, just like he did it previously when he was ill!๐Ÿ˜ (Roshni ki bachi...Aa dreamland se bahar!๐Ÿ˜ก)

Himani's update coming in 49 minutes 2 seconds!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago