Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Shruti, you are so right...i was doing just that...endless cups of chai😆 and that uncle got very interested when he came to know that I do counseling...God he asked me endless questions about psychology

What nandi bail doing all this ghotala golmaal....hmm now she's also in dark gang...kya yaar yeh veer bechara to chor, daku,lootero ke beech reh raha hain🤣 🤣

Rosh🤗 Oye full public mein mera veer, mera veer laga rakha hai😡😆

Pink🤗 caught you after a long time😃 ya today me free...no updating...Thank God those guests came today and not on my update days...otherwise they would have messed up with my schedule😆

Himu, apne Veer ko apna hi kahungi..Usse muft me de dungi kya?
😆 That was one of Veer's dialogue today "Me muft me MD ka kaam nahi karna chahta!"

Hey Pink...Nice seeing you after a long time!!

Poora khandan hi bigad gaya hai!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi himu🤗
so today u r little free and its arpi's today😉
shruti...........yeh lallu bilkul nahi hain.......she was looking like a vamp at tht moment today🤢
today only veesha started sharing the cabin and also their so called takrar started😃
but 2day veer was looking awesome😍
and how good it would be when ayesha gets a makeover and enters the cabin and veer working
and get dazzled by her look but naughty chocolate hiding the fact 😍
but can he stop staring😉 😉
i hope it happens soon
Pink!!! Mujhe to abhi sai hi excitement ho rahi hai- I can just see his shocked look when he sees the new look, then he will pretend to be angry over something or other to cover up but he will keep staring 😍. Sharing office already - yayyy!!!!
315925 thumbnail
LOL true...I hope Kamini comes to know about AviDini's horrifying 🤣 truth! Then she may accept Ayesha!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shruti, you are so right...i was doing just that...endless cups of chai😆 and that uncle got very interested when he came to know that I do counseling...God he asked me endless questions about psychology

What nandi bail doing all this ghotala golmaal....hmm now she's also in dark gang...kya yaar yeh veer bechara to chor, daku,lootero ke beech reh raha hain🤣 🤣

Rosh🤗 Oye full public mein mera veer, mera veer laga rakha hai😡😆

Pink🤗 caught you after a long time😃 ya today me free...no updating...Thank God those guests came today and not on my update days...otherwise they would have messed up with my schedule😆

himu main rosh se wohi bol rahi thi ki mera veer mera mat bolo😉 😉
and really thank god about the guest matter himu.....god is great😃
i feel veer like mowgli in the jungle,awwwwww....feels so bad for him
par ayesha to hain❤️
but there too the animals were very nicer than all this looterasAngry Angry
it can also be like nandini loves someone and they both had done main job🤢
Roshni. thumbnail

Hi Anuja🤗 kya mast galiyan di thi kal tumne😆 main aur Rosh toh fan ho gaye hai tumhare😃

really, veer is living between pirates, thiefs, robbers, cut-throats, pickpockets, embezzlers, fraudsters only

Sachi Anuja, Aaj subah baar pad rahe the! Thanks for doing the honors!😎
315925 thumbnail
Shayad maine kuch zyaada hi intro dia 🤣

Originally posted by: swan20

Himz- dhyaan rakhna- these uncles naa- once they ask age and work/ study questions, next step is to suggest a boy- mostly their son, nephew, some rishtedaar:) And surprise surprise- none of them look like Veer so we'd be tempted to say "YES" immediately. Sorry Rosh- even in my status, I can at least look and feel happy na? 😉😆
Yeh kya family hai guys- sabh sade huve ande ki tara except for Veer and Nihal. Ouch

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niksidfan

hi shruti🤗

nandini is the main culprit doing all the ghapla in the account by the help of mr. mehta😲 😲
so something fishy about her😕😕

Bole to sab ghapla kar rahe hai.....JJ apne liye, N apne liye and KK apne liye......Kya family hai yaar! In sab mein ulloo bann raha hai Veer..

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Sachi Anuja, Aaj subah baar pad rahe the! Thanks for doing the honors!😎

Kya gaaliyan? Where are these? I will have to go and read to cheer me up 😃, do tell.
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidzCole_ArTi

Shayad maine kuch zyaada hi intro dia 🤣

Nidz...Good..Aise situation me dimmag chalega nahi daudega!ROFL

Pink..woh mera hai!

Shruti...Chal kush reh meri bachi!😳