Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

thanku arpi he difference b/w md and hk ayesha remains uneffected thats cool omg veer is not stop eating mirchees hehe omg someone stops him otherwise his nose will start bleeding.hehehehe

Mallu

OMG you should watch his facial expresiion when A is giving back him coolly that hotel policy is applicable to you too and for a kaabil boss things should get done in professional and proper way like you said , so I accept the resignation but you will serve 3 mnts
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear....so Veer's still behaving like a petulant child??....something's gotta give!!....I hope DD an JJ dissuade Veer from resigning....or at least finish the 3 months notice...only then will we get to see M&B romance.....thnx Arpita for the brief update😃
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
accountant defended for transaction done without accounting, she says it's regular feature give me cost for. he said your wish, about to take file back she replies leave it here
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 Minnie!!! Pammi and Mrs D were loving it and so was I 😆😆.
Thanks so much Arps for the links.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked today's episode ..Pammi and Mrs. Dixit were too good for Minee love the scene where pammi takes work from minee ..both Mrs dixit and pammi teasing to Minee was really funny ...Rest Jhansi ki rani apni ayesha was truely tigress for DST ..i loved all veesha scenes ..mujhey to lag raha thaa keh kahin ayesha veer ko thapar hi na mardey jab vo room change kerney aye thee
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

I liked today's episode ..Pammi and Mrs. Dixit were too good for Minee love the scene where pammi takes work from minee ..both Mrs dixit and pammi teasing to Minee was really funny ...Rest Jhansi ki rani apni ayesha was truely tigress for DST ..i loved all veesha scenes ..mujhey to lag raha thaa keh kahin ayesha veer ko thapar hi na mardey jab vo room change kerney aye thee

kiran di i still thinks she respects veer.........
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all...lol at veer such a kid whose not getting his way!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All...really enjoyed today's show....yay!!!! Girl power!!!!!!!
All Ayesha needs to knw is how to read a balance sheet and she she good. Everything is just gravy!!!!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I posted this in another topic but jus copying an pasting here

I'm glad Ayesha has spotted the inconsistencies in the accounts, but at the cost of showing Veer to be completely inept at his job??....surely an MD has more sense than to sign documents without checking them first😕...I really dnt like how the creatives are portraying Veer's character.....he's actually good for nothing!....correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that is NOT what a main lead is about....