Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Gang...wherz u all......Liked the episode...Ayesha is chakke phatte.....Wawwww...Gal...long way to go.. Loving her.

Btwn..I thot the new lawyer wud be Mrinalini...but pata nahi kis langur ko utha laya....

Neway...howz about Ayesha hiring Mrinalini dis tym😛 ya issbaar bhi aapni ladai khud lado types??

hey paayal.how u know the new lawyer is mrinalini😕 😕
at 1st i thought so too
but in the precap i saw kk was talking to some other person
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Gang...wherz u all......Liked the episode...Ayesha is chakke phatte.....Wawwww...Gal...long way to go.. Loving her.

Btwn..I thot the new lawyer wud be Mrinalini...but pata nahi kis langur ko utha laya....

Neway...howz about Ayesha hiring Mrinalini dis tym😛 ya issbaar bhi aapni ladai khud lado types??

Hi sweetie- hope your ok? 🤗. Yayyy- strong Ayesha and in control- ha, ha- good for her and for us all huh?! Depression ke kuch break mila.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

hey paayal.how u know the new lawyer is mrinalini😕😕

at 1st i thought so too

but in the precap i saw kk was talking to some other person

I guess u r getting me wrong 😛 ACtually I thought that the lawyer whom KK wud hire will b Mrinalini...but its some oen else...thats what I meant. Hope dis makes sense😳
niksidfan thumbnail

I guess u r getting me wrong 😛 ACtually I thought that the lawyer whom KK wud hire will b Mrinalini...but its some oen else...thats what I meant. Hope dis makes sense😳

sorry sweetie😔
actually i dont know how i misread ur post
both of ur post are really clear
1st time i misread sumthing
i m sorry
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooops- late for yoga , see you all later in the update thread xx
niksidfan thumbnail
me too byeeeeeee
bye payal,shruti ...........😃 😃 😃
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhey aj ka epsiode bas so so laga ..infact i m not happy with Ayesha ..the passion the fight that i saw in yesterday episode's ayesha today it was missing ..although she was little straight forward and ambious but lacked that executing power.

Today first on which ground she went to tiger ..yahi sher means tiger keh moun main kudh haath deney lageye aur haath bhee kata liya ..fine she thinks that veer is necessary for nihal but after so many insults and degrading comments of veer why she has forgotten her self respect ...when she knows that he has crossed the limit of what is called manners which he hasn't got from his mom then why she wants to talk to veer becoz whatever she is gonna say it will not enter in his dumb head !!!!
Then why so humble and polite with Minee ..vo minee uski ka phupee hai, massi hai taye hai blah blah blah aur upper se Madam bhee ..Minee Madam my poun (urdu main isliye likha hai keh English main over hojata hai lol) ..I knew it before that this Ayesh only fires in air ..maza tab ata jab minee ko uski hesiyat yaad dilati ..TIT FOR TAT..per ussey Minee madam bula ker kerey sari wishes pe vaccum cleaner phar diya usnay
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Saakshi was absolutely right👍🏼

yes there was a mentioning about 4th Sibling Siddhi.
here is the link. watch at 2.50 to 3.10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dzjz63N0fw
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Kiran
bola tha naa ki maasi will fight with M&M at grounds
I was expecting this is how it will be played.
though the fiery A was indeed missing, let's see what happen when they share the cabin.
Tiger will not go any where, JJ ka plan jhagde vaala back fire and pyaar suru hoga, during two weeks notice of tiger

PS: Ab tu kaisi hai?? mujhe abhi tak samajh nahi aaya ki tujhe hua kya tha🤪
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can someone fill me in what's happening cause I've stopped watching in mid Janurary so lost now... please fill me in...