Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

@bold..that is a good point..V will have to stay for 2 weeks😊..I am sure by that time something will happen to change his mind

Yes- never thought of that. Just like he had made her work her notice, she could do the same. that gives them time to work new angle in so Veer stays. Or KK and JJ might convince him to stay to keep an eye on Ayesha and to make her life difficult so he will and then he'll fall for her all over again??
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awe…come on really, Veer resigned...lol. Well, Ayesha should pull the company policy crap on him…wow the tables really have turned. I am just loving this….well in any case I hope the Ayesha requires him to stay on for 2 whole wonderful weeks. Maybe just maybe Veer will learn something from Ayesha and who knows…the fraudulent activities should come into light.

If Veer resigns….than JJ has something to worry about because If Ayesha does a internal financial audit….he is screwed!!!! Knowing JJ…I'm sure he's left a paper trail...so than JJ will have to stay on.

This is gng to be fun to watch...I think Ayesha will rock as MD!!!! sorry Veer...just the truth!!! mel
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
yup
role reversal two weeks notice from tiger
ajkul thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
ya ....u guys r ryt......maybe in his 15 days notice veer willl realize who ayesha really is and how deadly mistake hes been making.........i hope sumhow he gets hold of tat letter and read it.....then maybe he ll understand the truth and as u guys his brain cells will activate lil bit atleast👍🏼
so guys hope 4 da best

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the precap Deepu!🤗

Arpi, kya role reversal hai naa? Iss baar Veer will have to stay there for 15 days - hotel ka rule hai bhai!!

Mrinalini as lawyer...Nihal is enough to take care of her!😉

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks for the precap Deepu!🤗

Arpi, kya role reversal hai naa? Iss baar Veer will have to stay there for 15 days - hotel ka rule hai bhai!!

Mrinalini as lawyer...Nihal is enough to take care of her!😉

Haan- saali Mrinalini- she really needs to lose to pay back for the last time she was horrible to A. I am beginning to like the pay back time track actually:)
Hi Roshni.
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Haan- saali Mrinalini- she really needs to lose to pay back for the last time she was horrible to A. I am beginning to like the pay back time track actually:)
Hi Roshni.

hey i m also liking the payback of ayesha to everyone
but not to veer yaar
he is most unlucky person in the whole world.............
he is the member of a family who cares damn about him,always lies to him
he got someone who understood her but fate decided to keep them away
i feel so sad for him😭 😭 😭
Hi Roshni.
but not to veer yaar
Pink- sahi sis. But he really doesn't help himself. I too feel bad being harsh but unless he helps himself and wakes up and starts really looking at things for what they are his family will always be there to ruin things for him. I know he loves his family but even when he could have used his brain and investigated things like who spiked those drinks- he didn't do anything about it. I wish the CVs would start portraying him more as a hero than as a gullible and sulky child. Sorry- I do fancy him 😳 but that is the truth about how i see his current character portrayed. 😊
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Gang...wherz u all......Liked the episode...Ayesha is chakke phatte.....Wawwww...Gal...long way to go.. Loving her.

Btwn..I thot the new lawyer wud be Mrinalini...but pata nahi kis langur ko utha laya....

Neway...howz about Ayesha hiring Mrinalini dis tym😛 ya issbaar bhi aapni ladai khud lado types??
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Roshni.

but not to veer yaar
Pink- sahi sis. But he really doesn't help himself. I too feel bad being harsh but unless he helps himself and wakes up and starts really looking at things for what they are his family will always be there to ruin things for him. I know he loves his family but even when he could have used his brain and investigated things like who spiked those drinks- he didn't do anything about it. I wish the CVs would start portraying him more as a hero than as a gullible and sulky child. Sorry- I do fancy him 😳 but that is the truth about how i see his current character portrayed. 😊
ya.......shru😃
veers character should be more powerful
he is so innocent,cant see the depth of the cruel story.......
jo dikta hain usiko manta hain
dont intend to find the reason behind it
atleast he should do it 4 ayesha