niyatibansal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello my name is niyati bansal....i luv jpsya very much...& i promise to all users tat i post always my best views bout is serial....okk...so let's discuss wat will happen in future..???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Niyati...welcum to the forum darlingπŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope u have a relli nice tym here...n yhhh..v are always ready to discuss....about past...present n future...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As of now...the future is quite dull...except that Ayesha is no more the glycerine queen...n that now Its Ayu whoz in power. But the VeeSha love is yet to bloom. Letz c whats in store for us.

Well..once more...welcum to the forum...wud love to read ur ideas n comments!!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey!!!!Welcome to the forum.My name is Fatima.Its nice to see new member in this forum.Don't know what will happen in future b/c creative mind is unpredictable.So just wait and hope that the future episodes r gonna be fabulous.Looking forward to your comments.
fatima
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Niyati! Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll love it and it will be great to hear your views and comments. Future track seems to be all change. Well my best guess is that Ayesha will prove her worth in her new role with a begrudging Veer having to help her. I think (maybe more like hope!) that we are in for some good veesha moments as they will not be able to avoid getting closer working in such close proximity to each other. Also think A will play 007 to discover issues relating to jay/Divya
deaths and will find out jeejus fraud! X
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Niyati.....welcome......πŸ€—......i'm sure you'll have a great time here.

as for the future track...i agree with the others. For sometime we are going to see VeeSha at loggerheads with each other but finally Veer will see sense. Lets hope this happens soon. In the meantime we can enjoy watching a more confident Ayesha.