Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hmmmm...Arpita....I do agree to ur points...letz c what happens...But somewhere I feel that Ayesha is well aware of the fact that VEER is nt involved....but she won't reveal it now.

but letx c what PB has in store for us!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ paayal
yeah that is what I said her heart does not believe that veer could have done that but circumstances and evidences made her to doubt on him
pj52 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only thing which is a little doubtful is jiju involved..since earlier jiju had no idea about Nihal, no idea about where Jai used to live..If he was involved in their murder then he could have straight away going to Shimla and get hold of Nihal, but he was trying to find out with Veer where they used to live etc..It might be Kamini..but doesnt seem to be jiju..Is it possible Kamini is step mother?
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi paaal,
I completely agree wit u........even i think the same way !!!!
Ayesha is actually protectin Veer's life which he'll realise sooooooooonnnnnnnnn !!!!!
Edited by rima001 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Payal....you have a good point. I'm sure Ayesha accepted the terms of the will because there was some pre-vailing issue and that she really does want to save not only veer, but family.
This is gng to be a very interesting dymanic...since reconcilation b/w Veer and Ayesha is not going to happen any time soon....gzeee it seems like wwIII
Mel