paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys....am back with a new post..I don't noe..if this has already been discussed or not....coz our creative minds in the forum...are always working. If this is repetative....den please reply....n if dis is new....den also please replyy 😆

Ohk...so now Ayesha is the new boss of Ramada....n Veer will have enough of free time to chase back his old favorite pass time... staring at Nihaal ki Maasi...aka Jhansi ki Rani...aka Ayesha.😛

Well..jokes apart.....I think that Ayesha is now very much aware of the fact that the Vardhans are playing some nasty games on her.... May b from Divya'a letter...she has cum to noe that the main motive behind Jai and Divya's murder was their property.....may b Ayesha feared that if Veer bcums the caretaker of Nihaal's property...then even his life may b in danger....n people might plot against his life too...coz b4 Nihaal getting 18...Veer wud b his legal guardian....n so if neone murders Veer...den sum1 else wud get it all....n den Nihaal's future wud also b in stake

So may b Ayesha took the guardianship ...so that Veer no more remains in the hit list....n dat if anything has to happen..it happens to her 😕

Am really confused....Guys ur views are very much needed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Come to think of it, its quite possible, I never actually thought of this angle.....
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Payal 🤗🤗
Interesting theory- if this did happen, the added benefit would be that Veer would be totally grateful to Ayesha for putting herself at risk to save him. I personally think that Divya's letter mentioned risk from a family member but most likely did not say who, so now Ayesha is going to be super protective about Nihal and even potentially doubt Veer (although her heart tells her it can't be him). That is why she won't confide in Veer.
The other angle I thought of was that Ayesha suspects Kamini or Jeeju but knows that Veer will never believe her so she needs to be at the hotel and play Bond. I dont know though especially as I think JJ will have made sure that even Jai/Divya dont suspect him. However, my gut feeling is that KK is the real mastermind behind it all and not JJ.
Sorry - these are my confused ramblings 😕
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good thinking paal, i wish jaisa tumne kaha hai aisa hi ho, maybe divya did tell ayesha the name of the person who is behind their murder and he is also a threat to Varhan faimily too. Agar ayeash ne veer ki life save karne ke liye kiya hai then it will become interesting to see how veer will react when he comes to know of this truth. right now he is acting liking a cat who has been stepped on its tail!!
paaal thumbnail
Hey guys....

Hi Di🤗 Well..even I doubt if Divya's letter revealed the name of the murderer..but may b the smart n sensible Ayesha kinda got a hint behind the motive of the murder...n I think Ayesha will not think Veer to b the culprit...taking into consideration how Veer is concerend n caring for Nihaal...also she noes in her heart that Veer wud never do such a heinous job

However...I think...herself playing bond idea is equally probable...letz...wait n watch.

Hi...sum sum n Annie....thanks for ur comments guys...am too busy...will comment in detail later.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hhmmmm nice analysis payal it is quite possible because in her last moments divya waa trying to say something more on about her accident but she dies before that and when ayesha read the letter maybe she read something like you have written payal and it was'nt shown at all that who to whom Jai and Divya meets? it can be jiju maybe they had a fight or something and jiju would have told his man to kill jai and divya???
Good one payal and i dont think it was discussed before.
Mallu
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i never thought of this angle before........i guess the reason is that without power A will never b able to get to the person who is behind all this.....
paaal thumbnail
Yhh...Ayesha being the POA of Ramada....will now get to noe the games that Avinash is playing with the funds of Ramada...n also what hez planning..coz she willnt b trusting anyone blindly. So soon the VINASHKARI plan of AviNASH will b out...Hope...VeeSha reunites soon
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sab ko positivoty nazar arahi per mujhey kiyon nahi
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Paayal
1: I do not think A saving Tiger. She is saving N. Divya hinted her that someone is from family, she saw tiger talking to lawyer, so he is not clear in her mind. She doubts on him, though deep down in her heart she thinks it can not be him. but evidences put him in the suspicious circle

2: While looking for murderer she finds out funds fraud by JJ. ( this may be played the way that she asked khattu to get all details about money and she discovers the fraud as khattu's hand at this point is tied)

3: She does not confide tiger in her, as she does not trust him any more, she doubts on JJ, but at the end it turns out that KK is mastermind behind it ( remember KKR, shaina thinks it's kunal first, then doubt on monika but at the end, it was ramola)

4: while A working as boss, tiger sulk, bash her about being money minded, not worring about N, using him as weapon and all, but slowly he comes to know and amaze seeing her efficiency and skill, so fall for her, but A not daalo ghaas to him.