New Promo:Jis pay kiya bharosa...

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

The new promo shows kami and veer conversation where

veer tells his momy that only nihaal is everything to ayesha and nothing else but than they show
the scene when ayesha enters the party and announces that she is the rightful heir of Jai's property and legal guardian of Nihaal and veer looking ayesha with full of hatred and the narrator says from Veer's POV that jis pe kiya tha bharosa usi ne toray khwab(i guess it was khwab)
P.S what's the problem with that if Ayesha is the legal guardian and rightful
heir , not expecting anything from Kam,Jiju or Nan but atleast
Veer should understand
Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
why this show is getting worse???
thanks Captain:P
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Maleka.QN
Veer should understand
Mallu
Lekin when does he ever understand??? All the previous times, eg, blank cheque etc when it was obvious A was not at fault he didnt follow through with finding out real truth. So now he feels hurt as also i think they have come to expect that Ayesha will just play decent and give in. So when they cheated at the custody case and took Nihal, she still didnt behave badly to them, she didnt expose the cheque saga in court and so many such incidents. So now that she is taking her right, his ego and the family's jhoothi shaan are hurt!
StayStrong thumbnail
ccolkat:very true kat, i think this is the Vardhans khandani demaaghi problem, kami does'nt have one it works only in jiju's hand, i have still some faith in veer because he is the hero and someday he will use it although being getting disappointed by him always i am saying this but nan and kami works according to jiju's plan, i think Jai was adopted son of Kami because he was the only vardhan with a real brain and heart that he passes to nihaal fortunately.
Mallu
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

Veer should understand
Mallu

Mallu
Thanks for the promo
but tell me when does he actually understand or trusted her???? he is so gullible. N is much better than him. I at this point do not care, what he thinks about A???
SHe never approached them, it was he who after knowing about them started claiming about N.
NiSHa was ver happy together and will be.
So hell with him, A is better off with out vardhans. She should be like arjun focus on chidiya ki aankh aka N and find out who the killer is
she has N and his custody. let vardhan think what ever they could
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohh nooooo.....
Hate it....
SairaNabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well kamini shouldnt b mad, her fav son, jai, decided all this

and in previous epi veer was like "hum kahin na kahin, jai baiya k bhavnaon ko thais poncha rhe hein" so he s hould b fine wid it
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SairaNabeel

well kamini shouldnt b mad, her fav son, jai, decided all this

and in previous epi veer was like "hum kahin na kahin, jai baiya k bhavnaon ko thais poncha rhe hein" so he s hould b fine wid it

Hi there! Very good point ๐Ÿ‘. Kaash gadho me se kisiki akal hoti yeh samajne ko ๐Ÿ˜†. I think the Kamini favourite son thing is all a drama- don't even think Jay is her real son. As for Veer- enough said I guess
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Mallu
Thanks for the promo
but tell me when does he actually understand or trusted her???? he is so gullible. N is much better than him. I at this point do not care, what he thinks about A???
SHe never approached them, it was he who after knowing about them started claiming about N.
NiSHa was ver happy together and will be.
So hell with him, A is better off with out vardhans. She should be like arjun focus on chidiya ki aankh aka N and find out who the killer is
she has N and his custody. let vardhan think what ever they could

right arpi, bhaar mein jaein vardhans including veer๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข and our NiSha zindabad,masi zindabad always๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Mallu