Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The creartives had already messed the beauty of jpsya. MJHT creatives at least listened to viewer's opinion. I do not want Ayesha to prove her innocence. Veer himself should find out the valenitne night trapping
and shoulld start regretting and start trusting her. Otherwise what is the point of being the hero.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amalaragam

The creartives had already messed the beauty of jpsya. MJHT creatives at least listened to viewer's opinion. I do not want Ayesha to prove her innocence. Veer himself should find out the valenitne night trapping

and shoulld start regretting and start trusting her. Otherwise what is the point of being the hero.

yes I totally agree with you. A does not need to prove anything or owe any explanation to any one.

If Veer and his family misunderstand her it's their problem. WHy can not they just accept that she is guardian of N. Why they want her to give her right, why should she??? when vardhan's won custody she did let them have N. She never come to look for them it was veer who went in search of N. So if A gets custody vardhan should let take N. Veer is just being egoistic.
315925 thumbnail
Imagine him calling Ayesha Ma'am!!
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

that wud be funny.ayesha calling veer 'sir' n veer calling "ma'am".i doubt it becos veer is having a lot ego in him(i think its in the gene of vardhans except jai n nihaal)