Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Haan Anuja kaafi papad belney hi nahi hongay bulkey unhain fry bhee kerney hongay .. one thing is for sure ..Tough and difficult times are surely ahead for Ayesha ..she is inexperience ..already got bad name ..people still think she is after money ..no support except from Mr.s D, shrinder pammi and Mr chowsky and these are the people who have no value as compared to vardhans ..So basically its a big fight or i should say a series of fight that now Ayesha has to win and most importantly winning back the trust of Veer which he has never given to her.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think this is the right time to introduce a new guy.......someone who becomes Ayesha's assistant & helps her in running the business. Veer has to become jealous now........until he sees Ayesha with someone else he won't admit to his feelings.
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Haan they can introduce new entry but u know na how chalbaz those 3 idiots or should i say 4 idiots now that they gonna do all chalbazi to let ayesha down ...ayesha's life is also in danger if u look at future perspective ..they all will definitely do fishy stuff in hotel affairs the elder 3 idiots plan and 4rth idiot will act

I want Subhash to be back as he understands ayesha well and somehow she will get good moral support and with that veer is gonan be super duper jealous
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
exactly that was my problem with this track too........it gives too much importance to the 3 idiots......their plotting is going to go in overdrive now....😑

Ayesha does need moral support.......Subhash is good but i don't feel he is a strong enough character.Maybe Rajdeep.......but then he is Veer's friend so maybe he won't be loyal to Ayesha.....πŸ˜•
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think that Aysha will slowly show her worth to those of importance and so what the vardans think of her wont matter, but its going to be difficult for her to manage everything aswell as put up with the silly 3 idiots tricks.
and i think Veer needed to be shown that Ayesha can be independednt and make it on her own, and like u said she may have very little support from those who are not important but that will keep her going.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
we need 3 rd angle now

tabhi tiger ka kuch hoga.
there is no need for A to win tiger's trust
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

we need 3 rd angle now

tabhi tiger ka kuch hoga.
there is no need for A to win tiger's trust

Kiya baat hai Arpi u have urself become Tigress for ur tiger ..good going πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

imagine if she promote Pammi
how minni is going to get sign of A on checks?? would not that be fun

ayesha would promote pammi for sure, minnie would hate to get ayesha's sign on checks. plus kamini with minnie's help would try her best to create rift between ayesha & pammi
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

What pleasant thoughts 😊😊 but as for Veer- he will not even offer to call her M'am as to do that he has to come off his high horse and be 6"2 again instead of his present 7"2 that he is:)πŸ˜‰

sure !

Word Count: 1

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Kiya baat hai Arpi u have urself become Tigress for ur tiger ..good going πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nahi 3 rd angle aayega toh tiger mere liye free rahega naa🀣🀣
on the serious note: then only he will understand when 3 rd angle entry maarega.
how come stupid verdhan think she is doing for money, it was toger who came or went to shimla looking for N.. A never even bother to look for N's paternal family