Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Arps,
Tujhse koi bhi nahi! Sab ke sab haar gaye!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ rosni ,. iagreewith you over kk.

arpita, i would like to add that veer has defended ayesha against everybody after the lodge night, bashed up the cheapo at hotel who was mis-behaving with ayesha. veer changed the house-keeping rules keeping her in mind. during their first meeting when she complains aout everything , he immediately calls for staff meeting.
he might lack acomplete businessman qualities, that's becoz of jai bhaiya's absence. he is not a failure.
he has been broght up by a selfish, egoist, rude mom, still he is so diff. from her.
men generally aren't aware what's going on ih the house, he doesn't know where his mom has put up ayesha. him not trusting her & jerk like behaviour has made him bad , but poor him.
i hope for the best for him now.
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys..
we are at the turning point of show........ & aur kucch ho na ho, we can surely get a make over(attire)
for aayesha........... may be now onwards che would come in a corporate suit or saari.......... i will love to see a change of wardrobe for her....... plz comment
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpita u have a point and somehow i agree with it too but u know for me its always a torture to see bulldogs type fight b/w veesha ..even though previously ayesha was insulted badly but it was tolerable just becoz veer was with her but the day he too misunderstood her my interest in the serial is gone ...now i will only watch it once we get good veenisha scene
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Abut the day he too misunderstood her my interest in the serial is gone ...now i will only watch it once we get good veenisha scene

Oye kiran
Chill nikal baahar depression se
ab hum M&B style main office main romance dekhenge
Tiger hate her but loves her
A is neutral. does not want to hate him but evidences and circumstances made her to put red flag on him she is focused to find the killer over protective for N
tiger will see how skilled and efficient she is and will pinne more for her. but she will not pay attention to him at all.
Hotel main tiger impress by A, ghar aake DD ke bitching, so Hate-love ki fundu love stroy chalegi
tu dekh
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u , Arpita.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

@ rosni ,. iagreewith you over kk.

arpita, i would like to add that veer has defended ayesha against everybody after the lodge night, bashed up the cheapo at hotel who was mis-behaving with ayesha. veer changed the house-keeping rules keeping her in mind. during their first meeting when she complains aout everything , he immediately calls for staff meeting.
he has been broght up by a selfish, egoist, rude mom, still he is so diff. from her.
men generally aren't aware what's going on ih the house, he doesn't know where his mom has put up ayesha. him not trusting her & jerk like behaviour has made him bad , but poor him.
i hope for the best for him now.

Yes I agree he is different a bit but
he defended for lodge incident coz he himself was involved
calling staff meeting after she complaint that was coz he thot she is guest and inspection was due. so he did defend only when it came to his rapo or else he did not trust her.\
I agree on the point that men usually do not know about kitchen politics, but here he knew his mom hate her and bad mouth about her, so he needed to be more attentive
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arps,
Tujhse koi bhi nahi! Sab ke sab haar gaye!

I know yaar, tabhi na tiger mera hai. no one can claim about him😆
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah i agree with u but the main thing is that veer is always under the care of his cruel and stupid mother.So what can u expect from him.He is nice just b/c of the little time he has spend with jai.He trusts his mom much b/c he knows her for a very long time instead of ayesha who is new girl to him and also b/c vardhans put so much bad things abt divya in his mind that he sees ayesha same as her elder sister.But i'm alright with the new track b/c in that way they will move more close to each other and starts to trust more.

fatima

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reading all the post here it does sound like veer is the helpless damsel in distress under a cruel, wicked stepmother and ayesha needs to rescue him🤣 🤣 role reversal, totally....but poor veer sacchi mein jab tak chudail kameeni aur serpent tongue jiju ke saath rahega, his brain will always be in a stupor😆 😆