md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
The new owner of Ramada

The Ramada was decorated today for the heir of it's founder. Announcement was great, all were happy for different reasons,everything was going exactly the way DD-JJ planed for. But there is a saying that KK-JJ proposes, Ayesha disposes.😆 Last minute Ayesha came to declare that she has accepted her responsibility as custodian, giving every one shock of the life.😲 She also announces that she will be care taker of N as well as his property. In qualitative brief: She owns the hotel now onwards.👏⭐️

All of us pining for M&B style VeSha romance and we will get it believe me. The episode may look like a torture, but if we think for a minute it may not look like that, Veer is at fault and he needed to get it back, he deserves it😡.
Let see why😕
1: When and where does it started???. It actually started a day when Tiger dragged A to court for N's custody. He wanted out of court settlement: Failed: why: he did not stand up for his decision

2: KK did not want to lose N at any cost, so she tried to buy A???: miserably failed,
A gave proof to tiger: He decided to listen to mom rather than questioning her😡

3: KK use N in the court as weapon she won
Tiger brought him to court knowing it is cheating, He did not take firm stand on it.😡

4: N's B'day Tiger brought A to hotel saying he is there KK publicly insulted A at the party:
Tiger did nothing, but asked her to leave😡

5: N fell sick, that time he asked A to stay there she did but he never bother to find out if A is getting nicely treated or not?? she got kicked to out house room he did nothing.
It was him who brought her, so he should have taken care of that

6: He did not try to find out who gave off to servants for party.Same time he did not bother to check if charity money is going in right account or not??? just telling to transfer the fund does not end up responsibilty.
How can he even claim that he is capable to be MD??

7:Someone spiked his drink in his hotel, he gets photo on front page of news paper and he sits at home being worried and hiding it from his mom???
does nothing about it

8: Confidential files get stolen from his hotel, he did not listen to his own staff, blindly blames a gal with out even trying to know other side of the story, does not even try to look in to CCD or other details. where was his standing up for employee funda?? then he accuses A to insult MD of ramada???
what kinda administration he runs??? he better quit.

: Even at the announcement day, rather than thanking A, DD tells tiger she is not capable of running hotel so better we have custody??? what efforts DD actually made to take care of N.
Tiger does not questions his mom why Jai made her guardian??

10: In all above incidences one and only one person gets humiliated, insulted, inhuman treatment, bashing, blasting all the time and she is Ayesha. Her only fault is she is divya's sister. How long she should and why she should tolerate all this from them. we know A took over hotel just to save N, to find out Jai-Divya's killer, to save hotel going in rong hands. Should not any body with average intelligence level should know what A is?? pammi, Mrs D, shri all know. But no Tiger does not.
What type of MD is he??

11: After bribing lawyer saga, A will not even confide in tiger, infect he is also under her scanner. Divya's letter definitely hinted A some one killed them, N is in danger. Now she would not think twice on doubting tiger either, coz she thinks he tricked her for the sake of N and tried to buy lawyer, she sure is going to put 2+2.

Bottom line is: He is gullible, does not use his brain if he has one, too much under influence of his own Mom and JJ, does not know the meaning of friendship, I actually have doubt now on him being good business man too ( why he does not bot
her to check accounts) He knows one thing for sure how to get angry at A and/or mistrust and misunderstand her. So he very well deserves what A is doing. He is failed as MD ans as reasonable person.

So at this point I am very happy that A takes over of hotel. I do not even care if tiger again thinks that she is behind property. All vardhans deserve it, A does not need to be cry baby, if veer misunderstands her it's his fault and she is better of with out his support. Well she was always fighting all alone with these nasty vardhan's

So buddies hang on there, believe me it will be fun watching VeSha working together, A finding out, exposing JJ, Mattu getting frustrated, JJ's restlessness, KK's non stop live channel of bashing, blasting to A, NB doing yes man ship, N standing up firmly for his Massi. Staff supporting A. Lot of things to watch.

Your thoughts😃

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very valid points Arpita.........i completely agree with you that Veer is at fault here. I blame the creatives for making this character so inconsistent in his behavior. I am all for Ayesha having all the power.....👍🏼......but now due to this Kameeni's & JJ's plotting will go on overdrive..... this track is giving too much importance to them.......its such a waste of screen space....

Ayesha will definitely expose JJ.......but the fear is that he will turn the tables on her & then we'll get more of Ayesha bashing from the Vardhans....😡

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is exactly why I'm luvin attitude Ayesha....she's gonna give it back to them tenfold....I think I'm in the minority wen I say I'm luvin this track.....there is a lot of potential for VeeSha romance and a starting foundation of trust building between the two......
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

v

Ayesha will definitely expose JJ.......but the fear is that he will turn the tables on her & then we'll get more of Ayesha bashing from the Vardhans....😡

Naa the accounts won't lie, once the administration goes in her hand, JJ's hands are tight
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arpita- you know my opinion. I 1000% agree that it is great that Ayesha showed them today and to hell with them all, even Veer at this point (I say this with a heavy heart) if he cannot open his eyes and stop hiding behind his evil mother's pallu! I was actually really proud to see that Ayesha looked him straight in the eye when he was shooting her those drop dead looks. She was clearly in pain as you could see on her face when he stomped away but she was determined and many of us have been saying for ages- we need a strong Ayesha back. She cannot clearly rely on Veer to fight her battles- all the points you list perfectly capture that- and he always seems to revert to doubting her and thinking the worst of her- so bhaad me gaye saare Vardhans (save Nihal) and they can think what they like, the truth will out eventually.
Tab tak- 🤣Minnie and Khattu🤣🤣
KK and JJ 🤣
Hey Arpita, Anuja, Sum Sum- so we think that Veer will have to help Ayesha run the hotel even if he doesn't like it and is angry with her? Because in that I agree with sum_sum that this will bring them closer and give us more Veesha moments 😃
Ok guys- need to sleep now so speak tomorrow, good night from me xx
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
your points are valid. we hope to see veesha trust building, though it won't happen too soon. there will be alot of hatred
for ayesha from all fronts.
JJ's exposure would be the biggest saviour., which will surely wake up vardhans.
we can only hope for the best.
have a nice week-end !
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👏

You put the nail on the cofin!
All are so valid ki koi tumse haar nahi sakta! Even that lawyer!😆

You know, Vardhans are the main downfall for this situation! You know KK doesn't think of the hotel, she wants to reuin A's life so miserably that she did not care for hotels reputation! Toh Obviously the hotel got sick of its owner and changed it overnight!😛🤣

Until and Unless, Veer doesn't stand firm on his decision, he cannot achieve anything!
I say All Izz Well! The Vardhan's deserve it!😡👏
md410 thumbnail
@ rosh
konsa lawyer??
Khattu
bhargav
anilkumar
mrinali
kaun nahi jeet sakta ??