Posted: 14 years ago
khattu , in case of female- minnie
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. But I have some questions: What is up with the daughter of the family? I can't figure out what side she's on. Does she understand what her mother is about or is she a little stupid? She seemed excited to oust Ayesha, but then sometimes she seems nice. Just wondering. Anyway, thanks again for the update. Hope all this update stuff can be put to rest.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

kuttu
kitana bandini main ghoomegi yaar
vaapas aaja yaha

it is snowing here Arpi..I am going out for dinner now...hopefully it won't be bad by the time I get back😭
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reniji66

Thanks for the update. But I have some questions: What is up with the daughter of the family? I can't figure out what side she's on. Does she understand what her mother is about or is she a little stupid? She seemed excited to oust Ayesha, but then sometimes she seems nice. Just wondering. Anyway, thanks again for the update. Hope all this update stuff can be put to rest.

She is pretty much like her bro..no brains...she just listens to her mom and pati..she has no opinions of her own😡..but there is one difference unlike Veer she doesn't shout at A
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

the daughter is gullible too like veer. right now she is in her mom's team against A.. mom did brain washing
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Reniji- I think Nandini is even more gullible than Veer (difficult to believe naa?!) and therefore has swallowed her mum's poison and has now turned against Ayesha. That is why she used to like her although had no guts to openly support her but is now in the kameeni camp. It is annoying that she is shown as so brainless that she would just swallow whatever her mum tells her but then I guess that seems the common theme at the moment. 😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

it is snowing here Arpi..I am going out for dinner now...hopefully it won't be bad by the time I get back😭

is it??
I better go home now. me staying home and dinner at home too
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha- Arpita, Kuttu- same response from us three re brainless camp member Nandini.
Bye both- see you tomorrow, me bhi sone chalu, its really late here xx🤗
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

oyi suman teri toh
He is one heck of handsome, sexy, lady killer, stud. uske liye toh sochna bhi mat aisa
kuttu sahi answer di. apne hi bhai ke baare main aisa sochte sharam nahi aayi

Arpita ...honey ...Bura kyon maan rahee hai ... I was saying it from Massi's point of view 😳
Meree nazaroon mei to mera Bhai "Mahaan" hai and massi uskay bahut tang kar rahee hai ... Massi ko bolo meray bhai ko pyaar ke zarurat hai 😳 PLEASE