Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Amazing Arpita...

Story take a full 360 degree turn....Now Massi is the owner of all property.......
I am sure KK is also after property instead of N..otherwise she would have understand his pain..
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update, arpita ! nice to see a taking over the property of n.
leaving everybody totally fused..
it was good to see the faces of kk (ab woh use do paise ki nahi keh payegi)
jj, m&m , , k, ,n but veer's face no. he looked so regretful yesterday
after a bashed him . today , when ayesha reached the function hall ,
veer's eyes showed love for her. but her decision changed everything., his dangerous anger , breaking vases showed how much he hated her again.
his mis-understandings plus the continuous battering of a by the
3 some at home will make the show worse. hope a tries to explain him the reason for her changed decison , if he is willing to listen to her.
ayesha n veer should be the joint md's of ramada.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whom will maassi tell this: your views please

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arpita,
i am generally a silent reader😊 of ur updates & other posts on this forum..... kinda unable to comment on account of time constrains. Am a big fan👏👏👏 of ur updates& really thank you for resuming back ur normal humorous style........😛

Now my take on today's episode:

With due respect😛😛😛 to the feelings of all my JPSYA forum friends, who hated😕😕 todays episode...i want to say that i loved🥳 it to the core...in fact i was clapping & whistling when aayesha announced that now she would be the BOSS.....may be i am being tooooooo optimistic... but guys best thing is that finally power went in the intelligent, sensible & right hands of aayesha........ it was really very depressing to watch aayesha surviving on the pity of brainless Vardhans. Now she will make the right use of power unlike brainless Veer........ with time, Veer has to fall for aayesha as he will come to know her real selfless character ... & her true concern for nihaal......
Guys....... even i am a big Veesha jodi fan & am dying to see some good Veesha scenes........ but not at the cost of poor aayesha being bashed😲 all the time for all crappy reasons & she has no other option but to cry 😭😭😭out of helplessness... 2day her character got new strength & i hope she wont be helpless anymore........ as far as holi scene is concerned i am sure will get it on tuesday or wednesday (as per this serials trend.... valentines party was also much after actual Vday..........).........so cheer up for aayesha guys....may be it was important for her to become powerful to expose the true culprits.. now she can fix Veer's brains as well...... and may be even KK & DD would try for VEESHA mairrage for the sake of ⭐️⭐️⭐️the property........ 2days episode brings about 360degree turn in the on going track & am definitely hoping for the best.....

Optimistic to get good Veesha moments

Love U All❤️

Anshu(2)....😉..as there is one more Anshu in this forum

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

hope a tries to explain him the reason for her changed decison , if he is willing to listen to her.

ayesha n veer should be the joint md's of ramada.

Thanks Saakshi
I do not think A will confide veer this time. She does not trust him at all. right now she doubts on him to for two reasons 1: she thinks he tricked her to get N and property.2: divya's letter must have told her that some one from family wants to kill them and later N will be target.
So A puts 2+2 together and kinda doubt on veer too
she is trying to save N. she took over coz she wants to get to the bottom of truth. Now she knows that Jai-divya were killed, so she kinda trying to find out who the killer is.

md410 thumbnail
@ Anshu 2
yes I totally agree with you.
Vardhan got what they deserve.
I do not care about Veer's misunderstanding he can sulk and think she betrayed him, but then when did he actually trusted her. So he pays for his own mistakes.
I am vey much M&B fans but A needed to deal with them like this.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Glad to see ur orginal update ...otherwise i was ready with my weapons for u
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Whom will maassi tell this: your views please

To Khattu & MM??😆😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Glad to see ur orginal update ...otherwise i was ready with my weapons for u

kiran ki bacchi
mujhe tere vaale emiticon chahiye.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have finally made myself watch today's epi (ff the bits with JJ etc) but I TOTALLY agree with Anshu (2):) and Arpita- WAY TO GO AYESHA!!!! I was sick of the helpless Ayesha being bashed by everyone and I am sooooo glad ke stupid Vardhans ki bolti bandh ho gayi.
Also, re Veer- I am with Arpita, woh apne angry young man relapse karle, apne aap eventually tube light on hogi and he will realise how misguided he has been. Also he did not trust Ayesha although in his flashbacks he keeps thinking he did. This is the only way she can still be in Nihal's life and also do her as her sis and bro in law wanted her to.
Veer needs to put some ego aside and more importantly the poisonous family aside before he will see the light!
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago