Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Rosh ๐Ÿค—. Yes- very possible ke jeeju ki nayi chal will be to reunite them again and this time he might even get KK to support him by convincing her that they can snatch everything back from Ayesha and then ditch her.

Yep...me too think similarly...actually aankhein taras gayi hain koi accha sa VeeSha scene dekhe hue....want that asap in show...
PAAYAAL!!!๐Ÿค— So happy to see you sis- missed you loads!! Haan- holi par venisha aur mauj masti ke baja yeh rubbish kya dikha rahe hain?
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Arpita..........i've no intention of watching the episodes this week so tumhare aur himani ke updates padh ke kaam chaalungi...

i guess the silver lining in this is that Ayesha is no longer dependant on the Vardhans so we won't have to listen to the ghisa pita chote log waala dialogue any more. Also whether he wants to or not Veer will have to work with Ayesha........so their attraction will be rekindled at some point.....lets hope its much sooner rather than later...

i'm really waiting to see Minnie's face now......๐Ÿ˜†

your line abt Jai sitting in swarg & giving gaalis to his mom is too good.......๐Ÿคฃ
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I like the update style.๐Ÿ‘ It's a soothing relief from bad dramatic situations created in the serial. Are bhayi kuch comic relief bhi toh hona chiye. โญ๏ธ Today's episode was gud. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I want A to be tough and independent.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Rosh ๐Ÿค—. Yes- very possible ke jeeju ki nayi chal will be to reunite them again and this time he might even get KK to support him by convincing her that they can snatch everything back from Ayesha and then ditch her.

Yep...me too think similarly...actually aankhein taras gayi hain koi accha sa VeeSha scene dekhe hue....want that asap in show...
</div>
<div>

PAAYAAL!!!๐Ÿค—So happy to see you sis- missed you loads!! Haan- holi par venisha aur mauj masti ke baja yeh rubbish kya dikha rahe hain?

Di...kitna saara A laga di... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› Aree...sahi mein yaar...Holi mein...kahaan Veer will b applying colors on Ayesha pasionately n tell her Bura Na Mano...Holi Hain wahaan yeh...kya kya ho raha hain ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Well..PB shd ask me...how am all green now...after the great Holi in our institution...V had loads of fun...only that I didn't have any Veerโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PAAYAAL!!!๐Ÿค—So happy to see you sis- missed you loads!! Haan- holi par venisha aur mauj masti ke baja yeh rubbish kya dikha rahe hain?

Di...kitna saara A laga di... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› Aree...sahi mein yaar...Holi mein...kahaan Veer will b applying colors on Ayesha pasionately n tell her Bura Na Mano...Holi Hain wahaan yeh...kya kya ho raha hain ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Well..PB shd ask me...how am all green now...after the great Holi in our institution...V had loads of fun...only that I didn't have any Veerโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Well- tu fikar mat kar. You will get a Veer look alike, bhagwan na kare ke veer ke nature wala ho varna uski ma ke liye tuj par atyachar kare ga (trust me that is to be avoided at all costs) aur sara din angry young man ban ke firega. Instead Veer's looks and Raj's personality???? What say? xxx
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ rosh
Naa i do not want JJ to be cupid. Plan will back fire
VeSha better figure out themselves.
Tiger very well deserve it for not trusting A and not using his brain. His bro made her custodian that shoud put red flag in his mind.
They all keep insulting A. when DD accusing he did not bother to listen to A for file stealing, later he did not wnat to lsten to shri either.it did not click him to investigate for them getting high.it did not make him understand why his own staff supporting A
basically he gets what he deserves.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

</div>
<div>

Well- tu fikar mat kar. You will get a Veer look alike, bhagwan na kare ke veer ke nature wala ho varna uski ma ke liye tuj par atyachar kare ga (trust me that is to be avoided at all costs) aur sara din angry young man ban ke firega. Instead Veer's looks and Raj's personality???? What say? xxx

Great Offer di....it shd be a great combo pack....I mean Veer's looks n Raj personality...butโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ[:>] I love my Naughty chocolate...tooo muchโค๏ธ Mr. Colgate is good too...but Hot Sexy Tiger rules... hez angry young man now...coz hez living with this mad family..but just go to the fb...c his innocent...cute...shweet....avatar in Shimla...n zara sa jhoom loon main...Nihu's b'day...aww..โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooo, Thank goodness for the confusing write-up. Arpzs...your right....what a black friday for the Vardhan family...hehehehehehehe. I'm sure none of feels sorry for them....well....maybe for Veer....but he too is a man of following instructions....
Veer just get on the right team..oooooo idea...we should make t-shirts that say TEAM VerSha.....that would be fun!!!!!
sorry i have not been able to join you all in days......am in stuck in NYC due to the snow. My hotel completely lost power and just got it back on at 1pm. To Rosh....lets really trade places...would love to be in the hot sun.....I need a tan.....I have become too pale. lol
Hugs to all!!!!
Mel
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

gr8 update,keep doing the good job.Huh yet another depressing episode.

Mallu
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

ooo, Thank goodness for the confusing write-up. A

sorry i have not been able to join you all in days......am in stuck in NYC due to the snow. My hotel completely lost power and just got it back on at 1pm. To Rosh....lets really trade places...would love to be in the hot sun.....I need a tan.....I have become too pale. lol

@ bold๐Ÿ˜•
mel tu bhi AHC ke grop main kya๐Ÿ˜†

do not worry we are not spared here wind gust is killing us