Feb 26 Write Up: Naukraani Bani Mahaaraani

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Let's see if we get cliffhanger and precap becomes last scene, A becomes boss of Tiger and M&M. โญ๏ธ
Would love to see A in controlling mode and helpless Vardhan's๐Ÿ‘. They gave her hell๐Ÿ˜ก

Re Cap: All Cards are Open

VeSha had one sided face off ( majaa aaya, Tiger's face was like he got caught while stealing DBC from corner house). Evil trio JJ-KK-NB happy for getting rid of A. DD planed immediate announcement for heir. ( do not underestimate maasi) N took firm stand for A ( you such a cutie pie) VeSha in pain.

Will my optimistic theory is going to blow and kuutu's misunderstanding will kick in. I had to post optimistic thread just to keep forum's moral high๐Ÿ‘. Bechaare sab ke sab depression main the kal.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Part:1 Dumboo Vardhan

DD tells Tiger not to feel bad for A's blasting ( yeah rite she said it coz she loves you and I do not), she asks him to calm down, as they know he is always like a shield for family, A will not understand this( tu kab A ko samjhi re budhiya) Now she is pretending doing us favor by giving up N's custody. The fact is she wants to control our property ( it's other way round DD) by using N as weapon. That is why she played this move very cunningly, but she knows she does not have capability or strength to run such a big hotel (tu dekh budhiya, ab to maasi hi challayegi hotel aur tum sab ko bhi) Tiger defends that all she needs is N. DD interrupts please do not you start, how come you trust her after knowing about her ( oh lord PB you are going to make him gullible again, no wonder precap was like that) Tiger says he saw pain in her eyes( oh really veer?? can not you see love for you in them??) DD tells it's her trick, to get people in her team, when will you understand ( jab vardhan sadak pe aayenge ki kyo mom maine tumhaara bharosa kiya) Tiger tells her it's better if we not talk about it and focus on tom's function ( oh lord, not good sign, Kuttu mere optimism ki dhajjiya udaayega PB) Tiger leaves, DD shocked.

Next morning, evil trio getting ready their Durbey horse to get jack pot (N for will), BB jealous( boy money does has power) N is ready ( seems like cost cutting, B'day vaala hi suit, yaar ek suit naya nahi le payi granny) Finally father snake (JJ) notices sad sapola son walks to ask why is he standing here so sadly even if he is sapola he is still kid, replies, no one loves me here, all are worried about N.( na your father worries about money only) All pay attention about his needs, no one inquires about me at all( coz tere pass paisa bhi nahi aur maasi jaisi maa bhi nahi) heart broken JJ tries to console him, but he says my teasing is prank but in N's case it is other way round. ( well BB it is all about Benjamin means money only) BB goes on to say I heard all belong to N and if that is the case why are we staying here ( kyoki tere papa nakaara nikaama hai, free ka maaal dabaana chaahta hai) BB firmly says I do not want to stay here( abba tera DNA sequencing karna hoga)JJ says no do not say this ( mere plan ki vaat tu toh mat laga), I promise you one day I will change all this ( haaa, ghar ki jagah haath main katoora doonga). You also promise me to be happy always ( yaar he is kid,how can he see all ignoring him?? he is not beshram like you)

All are ready to go. DD says to tiger you go to hotel, Me and my BF/GF(JJ) will go to lawyer. Tiger agrees ( oops he is back to mom ka robot)DD-JJ walk out. N gives sad look to tiger, tells I know you are just coming for me ( oh N apne chaachu ko yeh samjhdaari de na please, pata nahi kab teenager ki tarah A se ladna chodega)N says I dont understand what is happening around, A is not with me, good you are with me. Tiger is just quite

DD asking lawyer if papers are ready, he says yes, but we did not get will from A yet. JJ says need not to worry A is ready to do that. DD retorts we can not just sit waiting for papers.( then what else you can do, one more bashing session to maassi and I see you mopping the floor) She tells JJ to find out A, get papers and be there. ( noop, now time to phodo nuke by A) A also is in lawyer's office he is asking if her decision is final ( oki PB now are we directly going to see A entering in hotel to take over kya??? no talk about letter??)

Part: 2 Scape Goat Nihaal

A replies, yes I made up mind do not want to give second thot. Anil kumar says fine let's leave ( maasi how long I have been telling you ki do not be cry baby, Vardhan's ki vaat laga, ab aayega majaa) Function going on at ramada, DD enters, introduces new heir of Vardhan's N ( wait DD,what's the hurry, custodian toh aayi hi nahi bomb phodane?? kya boli thi she was stealing file??? na ab she will enter as boss)

JJ asks DD to come out ( aaya buri khabar dene.DD heart attack on way). DD asks where is papers and A. JJ tells she is MIA( naa coming back in action raani durgavati and jhaasi ka combo) god knows where did she disappear?? She is not @Mrs D's place, lawyer's apt is locked looks like he ran away with her( naaa maassi keval Tiger ko bhagaayegi)DD's lawyer interrupts to tell that we should announce (lawyer uncle??? papers haath main nahi hai how come you announce)JJ worried( he knows consequences), DD leaves, holds mike starts talking (yaar kitani bak bak karti hai, forum ki buddies se bhi jyada) welcomes all, tells it's big day for vardhan's group, so we decided to share this day with you ( haa DD, watch what you say, it may turns out Black Friday for you aree baaba not the one that comes after thanks giving))DD thanks all for coming ( haa tum sab log aaye meri kartoot aur insult dekhne thanks)Today in your presence I like to declare legally ( maassi kaha ho??? trafic main phasii kya??? ya wind gust is too bad)that my grand son with immediate effect will be solemnly heir of my late son Jai (jai swarg main baith ke apni maa ko itni gaali maar raha ho ga yeh karte dekh, pakaa bol raha hoga mom kaassh mainneeche aake maar paata aapko, kya karu aapne hi maar diya mujhe)All clap, JJ was bit late in clapping ( like delayed green light at signal)She adds that she chose the hotel for function, as it was jai's dream, he establish it working very hard ( establishment ke baad you kicked him out) Today onwards N will have right on this, he is owner of it ( N = Ramda Owner A=N ki Owner, A= ramada ki owner) clapping going on ( haa inhi haatho se you will wipe tears DD, you wait, maasi break the speed limit come fast, we will deal with speeding ticket later)BINGO aa gayi meri 007 bond. All shocked only N happy ( use toh aana hi tha N, how can she miss such a day in your life??)

Part: 3 Power Shifting

A with lawyer starts walking straight to podium, DD seems happy welcomes her politely N runs to her, JJ stands up in shock ( I guess he knows what will happen), A with N walks up to DD, she says such a big day in N's life his maassi needs to be here ( did you even bother to invite her??? woh toh papers nahi miley isliye A ka hona jaruri,,oops kambhakt paisa kya kya karvaata hai)) DD fakely apologizes to A, says she is happy that you trusted on us and decided to give up custody( did she say that??? let her speak) DD asks if she has brought papers, A says yes ( in her heart haa par meri custodian ke not yours), but Like to say something ( go A go, dhode vardhans ko super rin se, tujhe chor bola na, Tiger ne low, makkar kaha na) DD says sure ( only if she knew) DD introduces her, tells she wants to say few words ( tu phassi daadi, heir ka announcement to tune kar diya, can not change it, maasi hogi custodian, JJ ke haath main katoora, tere haath main jhaadu, nB will chef bahut shuk tha na soup banaane ka, aur Tiger will be peon in hotel, Shri will be MD) A self introduces with her relation to N. Tells without wasting time I want to get few things clear, Jai nominated me as N's custodian for his property and him, after lot of thinking I decided to go according to will and I accept to be his custodian from right now. All are shocked to hell, including Mattu ( M&M soch rahi hogi kaha main A ko nikaalne chali thi ab toh meri job ke hi vaande) This will null and void the Vardhan's custody to N. So I get his custody. He is immature there fore the power of attorney of hotel is mine ( BRAVOOOOOOOOOO maasi was 17-4 yesterday now she is direct 20-4 hell with Tiger ki misunderstanding). Beshram DD ko abhi bhi heart attack nahi aaya. A ka lawyer happy.( me too) all M&M could say OMG, khattu in denial ( bhool gaye tumhi log the na drink spike karne vaale) Press questions was not she house keeper, she says yes, but now I have control( tiger will get coffee for me 5 times in a day and I'll still ask him to get lost) Reporter says straight answer is you are the boss rite?? A replies yes you can say something like this ( oki massi just one question pt 4 main will you tell pammi about letter or not??)DD walks to her lawyer, as she can not see her public insult ( a ke liye socha tha kya??? ab bhugat) lawyer asks her to keep quite and relax, let me do something ( are you nuts kuch nahi ho sakta ab hotel gaya, ask DD to take mop)Reporter asks DD to comment on housekeeper turning boss of hotel, DD says No comments ( kya bolu, for such a invisible slap, poor JJ plan always backfire) Media ask her what is she hiding, she just starts walking out with out replying.Media won't let her leave,asking if she knew all, she says you will know all soon ( DD aaya majaa VeSHa ki photo paper main kya??? lodge ke liye) Media still chases her. do we see VeSha face off again this time from tiger?? ( I do not care he is gullible, maasi at least uses his brain. Tiger gives A angry look, she looks straight in his eyes, no guilt.

Part: 4 Angry Jerk Tiger
N runs to maassi, NiSha happy, tiger throwing angry look ( looks like saying mujhe to kabhi aisa has kae nahi dekhti)Tiger just storms off ( who cares, N ko khoya tha custody main return main hotel bhi milgaya as bonus, tiger gaya Tel lene, maaasi ab tu call subhash and run hotel)
Tiger angrily walks in the corridor, remember A's and DD's convo in FB, breaks the flower pot ( again???? A is not anymore house keeper, bandage karne nahi aayegi like she did in November) Screen freezes on Tiger's angry face.
Should I still stick to my optimistic theory or not???Please vote.

Next Week: Servant Vardhan

DD yelling at A she knew about her from day 1 ( yeah so as maasi about you), you turn out very low. ( JJ kya hai?? just asking), Hera me out clearly, you will not get benefited by penny from this hotel, I promise you ( Naaa beggar has no choice DD). You played your move, do not forget tomorrow will come ( naa it won't, even if it then you will be mopping floor)

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Arpita for writing a lovely update for a crappy episode๐Ÿ‘

I think in the future track,JJ will take the rest of the property and take off..so A will be there to support V with jai's property...maybe that's y PB went with this angle...but I hate this misunderstandings bet V & A๐Ÿ˜ก
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Thanks Arpita for writing a lovely update for a crappy episode๐Ÿ‘

I think in the future track,JJ will take the rest of the property and take off..so A will be there to support V with jai's property...maybe that's y PB went with this angle...but I hate this misunderstandings bet V & A๐Ÿ˜ก

kuttu
i kinda like it.
at this point i care less abt V. he actually never supported A when she needed him most
every time yes JJ no mom, he did not trust her so he very well deserve it
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yeah..at this point Veer doesn't deserve it...but he was convinced that A is

innocent.. I feel bad as I wanna see some nice Veesha scenes and not everyone shouting at A & blaming her๐Ÿ˜”
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a Ton AP for the wonderful update!๐Ÿค—

You know what I feel? I feel that JJ will again change his mind and play cupid yet again! Since he wants the property, He will surely make Veer and A fall for each other and the first step will be to bring them together!

Today JJ was a true father...Fulfilling his son's wish! Kaash ache bhi hote!!

AP hats off to your himmat! You truely are a star!
Waise kaafi demand ho rahe the to do the update in normal style!
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Deepu,

โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜
The Siggie is so....YUM!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ente idhi?....You're making me feel so jealous!!๐Ÿคฃ But on a serious note Sid looks marvelous!

BTW, Did you all notice? Veer's acting has improved a lot! I liked the expressions he gave today! Angry young man!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Arpita- for the great update!!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ I am so happy ke update mein to me episode bardash kar sakti hoon, as it will only be bearable with the comments.
I am glad Ayesha looked at Veer straight in the eye- bhad me jaye sabh vardhans. I feel bad saying this about Veer but he needs a reality check and if Ayesha had given all her rights up- they KK and JJ to uska patta totally kaat hi dete and we know that Veer ka brain to bahut kam activate hota hai so he would not be able to stop them. This is the only way Ayesha can give them as good as she has got so kudos to her.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpi....Missed u all in the precap thread....actually ma xams cuming up...so..was buzee studying...also didn't c the episode...but ur update helped a lot. I have a clear pic of the episode.

Hmmmm....jyada comment to main aaj mar nahi sakti...but I am just imagining Ayesha as the Malkin now....๐Ÿ‘ So now the Ramada...the Vardhan Mansion....n Nihaal...all blongs to Ayesha...great...โญ๏ธ

But I have a confusion...like....its Nihaal's property which Ayu wud b taking care of...ryt?? So...this means....this VM...Ramada...n everything blongs to Nihaal....den where is Veer's share of property...it can't b that Jai oowned eveything...n Veer had nothing...n if they don't get the custody of Nihaal....dey won't have even a penny with them....Isn't it a lil bit confusing.
But I guess....dey aren't concentrating on that part now...coz its the main focus is Nihaal and his properties.

Okkk....just imagine...Ayesha ruling over MM...great.....can't wait for watching such a scene

Now that Ayesha is new...n has almost no knowledge of running a hotel...Veer must b there everytime....n they will b spending so much tym together...n no virus will affect them now...coz Ayu herself has bcum antivirus...[Poor Joke...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I noe,,]

Ok...me trying to frame an os on this scene...lemme c how much tym it takes...will b back after that.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks a Ton AP for the wonderful update!๐Ÿค—

You know what I feel? I feel that JJ will again change his mind and play cupid yet again! Since he wants the property, He will surely make Veer and A fall for each other and the first step will be to bring them together!

Today JJ was a true father...Fulfilling his son's wish! Kaash ache bhi hote!!

AP hats off to your himmat! You truely are a star!
Waise kaafi demand ho rahe the to do the update in normal style!

Hi Rosh ๐Ÿค—. Yes- very possible ke jeeju ki nayi chal will be to reunite them again and this time he might even get KK to support him by convincing her that they can snatch everything back from Ayesha and then ditch her.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

</div>
<div>

Hi Rosh ๐Ÿค—. Yes- very possible ke jeeju ki nayi chal will be to reunite them again and this time he might even get KK to support him by convincing her that they can snatch everything back from Ayesha and then ditch her.

Yep...me too think similarly...actually aankhein taras gayi hain koi accha sa VeeSha scene dekhe hue....want that asap in show...