will kameeni play cupid for veesha????prediction

cutyv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So according to the latest article posted on some websites Ayesha massi is going to take over the business empire of veer and I think that after this the house will also belong to her so due to this kameeni will become the new naukrani of the house😆😆😆 she will then plan to unite VeeSha in order to get the property back and off course supported by chamcha jackal jeeju😆 and then they will create no more hurdles and try to marry VeeSha 😉 so that the property again transfers to Veer's name and then they will try to break their jodi😭 . What do u think about this????😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
please pm me the link of article
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Cutyv.
For whatever reason, if KK does try to get them together, at least it will be here one good deed on the show:) but we saw how hopes were dashed now that JJ has decided not to get them together(:. I think even if the kameenas gang plots for the wrong reasons to bring V and A together it would at least get them to be a couple instead of the current fighting but I personally think that a big change with Kameeni will come only after JJ has been exposed.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Cutyv.

For whatever reason, if KK does try to get them together, at least it will be here one good deed on the show:) but we saw how hopes were dashed now that JJ has decided not to get them together(:. I think even if the kameenas gang plots for the wrong reasons to bring V and A together it would at least get them to be a couple instead of the current fighting but I personally think that a big change with Kameeni will come only after JJ has been exposed.

Shruti yes I second you on this.

But I really want to see helpless Tiger. A is in controling mode. at this point I do not even care if he mistrust or blame A for money
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shruti yes I second you on this.

But I really want to see helpless Tiger. A is in controling mode. at this point I do not even care if he mistrust or blame A for money
Arpi- mera be khayal aisa hi hai- great minds and all that 😉. I really want to see Veer running around in circles after her- abh bahut torture ho chuka. I know its not the poor guy's fault but he really needs to wake up and smell the coffee so if this is the only way- so be it. I think Ayesha will be hurt about them not getting on but she will also be determined as sawal abh Nihal ki safety ka hoga (according to Divya's revelations). Remember that Shimla convo between V and A about "apno ki bhalaye ke liye bura banna pade to woh bhi manzoor hai" or something like that?
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really didn't think this misunderstanding track between Veer and Ayesha would work.....but in hindsight I think this is the perfect time to set the stage where in coming weeks Veer and Ayesha will get closer due to them working together....Veer will still work there I'm sure coz I dnt think Ayesha has a clue about how to run the hotel....