It's Ayesha, the rightful heir ......---Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

It's Ayesha, the rightful heir to everything that belongs to Veer

Star One's Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabee is all set to have a major interesting twist in the coming episodes. The viewers are in for some unexpected surprises.

Ayesha, Nihaal's aunt is currently working as a waitress in a hotel owned by Veer (Sidharth Shukla). Veer is Nihaal's uncle and has his custody after his brother and sister-in-law passed away. Nihaal who has been living all these days with his aunt Ayesha is not happy shifting to Veer's house; so Ayesha too has moved in with him.

Romance is developing between Veer and Ayesha. But in the coming episodes it will be revealed that according to the will made by Nihaal's parents, it's Ayesha who owns everything. Nihaal's mother was Ayesha's elder sister and Ayesha is now told that she is the owner of the hotel and also gets back Nihaal's custody.

Aditi Tailang who plays Ayesha says, "Yes it will soon be revealed that my sister and brother-in-law have left everything to me. I will soon take charge of everything. At first I don't agree to take over the hotel from Veer, but eventually I give in. More drama is expected though I don't know what else is in store."

Edited by aysha_18 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the article!!....woah does that mean Ayesha is now Veer's boss??😲.....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the article
me just happy that M&M ki boss will be A
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

thanks for the article
me just happy that M&M ki boss will be A

Me too- saali minnie ko to especially yeh zaroorat thi:) Aur KK- ha ha now she can look smug:)
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Me to- saali minnie ko to especially yeh zaroorat thi:) Aur KK- ha ha now she can look smug:)

me really look fwd to A lagaao vaat vardhan's ki
bahut torrure kiya

Originally posted by: md410

me really look fwd to A lagaao vaat vardhan's ki
bahut torrure kiya

Exactly- abh unki baari. What goes around comes around 👏 but having said that she will have to be all goody and forgiving as this is tv and she is an indian naari?
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

😃 A will be MM's boss🥳 I love it and we can see more pyaar & takrar between V & A (more of the first and very less of latter) I hope
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Arpita , Shruti , Kuttu 🤗 What happened today .... Who is writing the precap ???

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Hey Arpita , Shruti , Kuttu 🤗 What happened today .... Who is writing the precap ???

Hiiii Suman 🤗, don't know- also wondering what happened. I can't watch until they get uploaded on you tube as the UK stations are a week behind and they get aired at night anyway . I hope today is not too bad but am psyched for a screaming hate filled epi.
315925 thumbnail
Awesome!! It's Ayesha's turn now! Yi[[ee