kelta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello all you wonderful people!
I kind of had a prediction for the current track on the will that is being played. I think when Ayesha reads the letter written by her sister...there might be some secrets revealed. The letter may say something like Avinash is the person who is after Jai and her life because he wants the property that is in Jai's name. The letter may further instruct her to take the property in her own hands in order to protect Vardhans from Avinash. After reading the letter, Ayesha may change her mind about handing over the will to Vardhan family as they would not believe her if she tells them the truth (because we all know how much they love Jackel Jiju 😉)....After the face-off tonight, Veer (just tonight...i think) has realized that Ayesha is innocent and he hadn't done her justice to her by not listening to her. But tomorrow, Ayesha may change her mind about the will once she reads the letter...and sign the papers for Nihal's guardianship as well as the property papers. I think this is what will infuriate Veer so much (as seen in the precap). I could be wrong though. Let me know what you guys think...and feel free to add your own prediction.
Edited by kelta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

ya...kind of agree with u...i believe coolcat wrote a post similar to this earlier today...

btw i dont think divya wrote avinash is the killer b/c even jai & divya didnt know...the only thing they knew was that their life is in danger due to the constant threats they recieved and she might have informed ayesha of this matter and told her to take care of nihal...thus ayesha changing her mind about the Will...i agree that there will be veesha hatred for a while but we must not forget both are the main leads & are bound to fall in love sooner or later.😊
i think ayesha will now try to solve the mystery behind jai & divya death by taking the power of attorney of vardhan family & nihal custody...lets see..
Edited by SweetxPrincess - 14 years ago