Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Shruti ... Tu jakay Arpita kay write-up walay update mei ja. I wrote a Thank you ...No thank you post there ... I hoep Arpita likes it and starts writing the updates in her style again ..😃

Well done babe- abhi padh ke ayi mein and entirely agree with the post!
Maine to already bol diya ke me itne depression ke saath cope nahin kar sakti agar update me kuch relief na mila! Nice to see how many people besides us also agree and have said the same.
Sache- Arpita, Himu, Deepu, Mallu- these guys are too brave yaar- its not easy watching difficult episodes and recounting everything so well. I don't think I could do it so hats off to them all.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Maine to already bol diya ke me itne depression ke saath cope nahin kar sakti agar update me kuch relief na mila! Nice to see how many people besides us also agree and have said the same.
Sache- Arpita, Himu, Deepu, Mallu- these guys are too brave yaar- its not easy watching difficult episodes and recounting everything so well. I don't think I could do it so hats off to them all.

Yaar ... meinay bhee office janay say pehlay dekha... did you watch it
Episode? Nahin, maine pehle update pada so I knew it was going to be nothing nice to watch- just more misunderstandings. Baad me you tube par thoda bahut dekha. Ayesha ka jhansi ki raani scene dekha aur precap aur Nihal-Veer ka scene, baki ka rubbish ff kardiya. I was saying earlier ke kamini saas aur beta being blind mother follower is too close to real life for me to watch in detail:) Thats why I keep wishing Veer will come through- akhir me series is for escapism for me not to make me feel worse:)
sumankaul thumbnail
Episode? Nahin, maine pehle update pada so I knew it was going to be nothing nice to watch- just more misunderstandings. Baad me you tube par thoda bahut dekha. Ayesha ka jhansi ki raani scene dekha aur precap aur Nihal-Veer ka scene, baki ka rubbish ff kardiya. I was saying earlier ke kamini saas aur beta being blind mother follower is too close to real life for me to watch in detail:) Thats why I keep wishing Veer will come through- akhir me series is for escapism for me not to make me feel worse:)
You bet !!! everybody watches it for entertainment not to get depressed .. I did not feel bad for Veer at all when A was blasting him ... He deserves every ounce of it ...Nalayaak 😡 .. Yeh bata what is the time in your city right now ....
You bet !!! everybody watches it for entertainment not to get depressed .. I did not feel bad for Veer at all when A was blasting him ... He deserves every ounce of it ...Nalayaak 😡 .. Yeh bata what is the time in your city right now ....
You know- 2.30 in the morning ho gaye!!!😲😲. Thank God I have taken the day off tomorrow as am fed up and tired otherwise I'd never be able to wake up:). Think I need to go in a little while! Whats the time your end?
sumankaul thumbnail

You know- 2.30 in the morning ho gaye!!!😲😲. Thank God I have taken the day off tomorrow as am fed up and tired otherwise I'd never be able to wake up:). Think I need to go in a little while! Whats the time your end?
Baap ray ... Soo jaa ... It is 6:30pm .. I am on west coast ... Abi Arpita , Rosh , mel , Kuttu and kanch will come online and then we chit -chat for the next 2-3 hours ... 😳
Baap ray ... Soo jaa ... It is 6:30pm .. I am on west coast ... Abi Arpita , Rosh , mel , Kuttu and kanch will come online and then we chit -chat for the next 2-3 hours ... 😳
Tee hee- your right. I better leave now or I'll never be able to walk away from the discussion aur I'll be like a zombie tomorrow! I have so many tasks to do as am redecorating. Chal to, goodnight dear and I'll catch you tomorrow, love xxx
sumankaul thumbnail

Tee hee- your right. I better leave now or I'll never be able to walk away from the discussion aur I'll be like a zombie tomorrow! I have so many tasks to do as am redecorating. Chal to, goodnight dear and I'll catch you tomorrow, love xxx
Bye Shruti 🤗 Gnite ...
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arps,

Mujhe bhi yahi laga ki after reading Divya's letter, Ayeesha will be forced to take the bold step! As per the aritcle, it said that Ayeesha will find out JJ is behind this, May be she has got to know that and that's what she would have told everyone!

Moreover, Did you notice something else? When Veer was yelling in the precap, I felt as though he was digesting a bitter fact! He did not look into anyone's eyes when he said those words! I really want Ayu to take up the deal and work with Veer!

Arps, This week has been horrible in JPSYA till now!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ rosh
nahi maine aaj precap kya episode hi thik se nahi dekha
abhi bashing ka 5 mnt part phir se dekha, kya majaa aaya