@Arpita..I really want ur theory to be true...but Veer at this stage won't

even think abt acting in front of his pyaara JJ & KK😕 So I am not

hoping for anything good to happen..yday I was so happy thinking abt

today's episode and look what PB showed us..so I don't want to be

disappointed again
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Shruti🤗 I tht I will check what's happening😊 abhi I have to make dinner..kuch idea nehi ki kya banavoo!!..so gotta go now..see u later
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi Shruti🤗 I tht I will check what's happening😊 abhi I have to make dinner..kuch idea nehi ki kya banavoo!!..so gotta go now..see u later

Ok hon, take care; happy cooking and eating xx
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shruti , Kuttu 🤗 ...Kya discussion chaal raha hai .. I haven't read the post completely yet ...

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Hey Shruti , Kuttu 🤗 ...Kya discussion chaal raha hai .. I haven't read the post completely yet ...

Suman!!!🤗, aaja.
Arpita ne jhakaas theory outline ki hai aur hum discuss kar rahe hai ke PB hampe kuch daya karenge ya nahin. Arpita suggesting that maybe Veer is pretending to bash Ayesha to discover the real truth. I am loving this idea but Kuttu just saying she doesn't want to get hopes up. Also Anuja and I were saying that will Veer really use his brain against the mafia so soon???
SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love ur theory on Veer secretly on a mission to find the truth...but it seems less probable...but at this time i could less about veer sentiments about ayesha...I am glad Ayesha has taken custody of nihal...it's about time...now she will have power of attorney to vardhan property...and i hope she finds the truth about jai-divya death soon. BTW i agree with u..in respect to that ayesha changed her mind about the will after reading divya letter...she probably warned ayesha about something. Also, in the precap, ayesha seem least bothered about veer's further accusations on her and his hatred...she seemed very strong and determined...can't wait to see how ayesha solves this mystery on all her own.
I know many ppl are against veesha hate battle...but we all know sooner or later misunderstandings will be clear as both are the main leads and suppose to fall in love...this track is temporary so there is no need get all depressed and stop watching this show.
It is my favorite show and i love ayesha's character....i love how she is portrayed as a strong women all on her own in this mean world. it is very close to reality compared to all other soaps where women are shown as weak, submissive, crying all the time....Ayesha is different
BTW...veer might say he hates ayesha now and he doesnt trust her...but we all know veer has feelings for ayesha deep down...and sooner or later those feelings will come to the surface and he will have to deal with it somehow. anyway...lets see what else is in stores for the audience from JPSA creative team.
Edited by SweetxPrincess - 14 years ago
Hey SweetxPrincess (what's your name if you don't mind me asking?:)).
I like your analysis. I too am glad to see Ayesha back in fighting spirit but also thought today that she was hurt about what she sees as Veer's betrayal? Not sure as didn't watch the whole thing but from the updates it seems she was upset and hurt and Pammi was counselling her. To me this shows that she also has some feelings, albeit friendship not love at this stage, for Veer and it is sad to see them both constantly misunderstand each other.
But I totally agree- pyaar to hona hi hai! Just that abhi pyaar properly nahi huva aur itni saari misunderstandings?
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Suman!!!🤗, aaja.

Arpita ne jhakaas theory outline ki hai aur hum discuss kar rahe hai ke PB hampe kuch daya karenge ya nahin. Arpita suggesting that maybe Veer is pretending to bash Ayesha to discover the real truth. I am loving this idea but Kuttu just saying she doesn't want to get hopes up. Also Anuja and I were saying that will Veer really use his brain against the mafia so soon???

Aagee aagee ... Sorry Yaar I just went to drop my son for a class and one stupid lady had parked her car in such a way that I had to wait for 10 minutes for her to move .. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai aaisay log car kyon chalatay hai ...😡
Hmmmm Arpita ke theory is good but Apnee Arpita hamesha Veer kay liayay accha accha he soonchtee hai .😳.. Par mujay lagta nahi hai he is pretending
Aagee aagee ... Sorry Yaar I just went to drop my son for a class and one stupid lady had parked her car in such a way that I had to wait for 10 minutes for her to move .. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai aaisay log car kyon chalatay hai ...😡
Hmmmm Arpita ke theory is good but Apnee Arpita hamesha Veer kay liayay accha accha he soonchtee hai .😳.. Par mujay lagta nahi hai he is pretending
One of my pet hates is bad drivers and ppl who park selfishly 😡. I pay so much money for this car park near work and ppl are always blocking me or parking in my spot. Last week I got so annoyed, I stuck a note on their windscreen saying I've noted their reg no and if they ever park in my spot again- I'll have them towed:)
I too want to give Veer the benefit of doubt but think that the influence of dr evil and co is still too strong although PB seems to be setting the stage to open his eyes up eventually? Ummed zinda hain!!
sumankaul thumbnail
Shruti ... Tu jakay Arpita kay write-up walay update mei ja. I wrote a Thank you ...No thank you post there ... I hoep Arpita likes it and starts writing the updates in her style again ..😃