Tiger's Brain Activation by A's Catalytic Blasting

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Where will Jaydhrath's Chakrvhue will take VeSHa:

The most awaited blasting from Ayesha to Veer has happened today.πŸ‘πŸ‘ ⭐️First time the yelling did not seem to be torture for ears, but was like old SD Burman songπŸ˜ƒ. Speechless Tiger (ST) very well deserved every bit of it, for being gullible, not knowing the meaning of friendship, being dumbo to understand NiSha's love bond ( No wonder abhi tak apna pyaar nahi samjh main aayaπŸ˜†). Avinash indeed said right that it is block -blaster hit. Why?? I tell you my views in a minute.

I know we all saw in the pre cap that Tiger is mad, yelling at Ayesha, meano trio seem happy about it.

Many of us, already decided not to or kinda debating about watching the episodes, Deepu has made up his mind for not giving pre cap. Most of us thinking JPSYA is Jhilaaoo Paagalpan Sada Yuck Ajnabi hai, so we better quit.

I being super optimistic ( Though PB is capable of proving me wrong I have no doubt about it and if he does then I will start calling him Paagal BandarπŸ˜›πŸ˜†) I definitely look pre cap in different way, I guess some thing like this:

1: A reads the letter, finds out Jai-Divya was kinda having threat for their life and they might get murder, so after they gone, she has to save N, as he can be next target. The culprit ( jijju, KK or new entry) may or may not get disclosed in the letter ( may be divya herself did not know), but Divya suspected some one from family.

2: That is when, A decides to take up bold step, come forward to be N's custodian. Same time she may come to know about announcement of guardian by pammi. She goes to board meeting or whatever.

3: Ayesha's comment about DD being open card and her misunderstanding about Veer, makes him think something is fishy. He decides to get to the bottom of story.( I know too much expectation from tiger, but you never know)

4: When A shows up in the hotel, he blasts her openly, try to make all believe that A is doing all for money and power, but secretly he is on different mission, he thinks that A is doing this for some reason. He starts using his brain.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

5: Some how for the TRP game, I do not want to believe that peanut brain (PB) goes with same repetitive type plot aka misunderstanding or Veer's mistrust in A. Particularly after, her throwing papers on his face. PB has enough experience to understand this, that if he does it again he looses viewers. If he keep repeating of Veer not having faith in A's, then he indeed is Paagal Bandar. I sincerely hope, he is not going for murder or kidnap type crappy plot either.

6: I think that pre cap is tricky, Veer's brain has to start working after this much bashing. All above, according to trend, new twister is in queue to come( who know we may see changed veerπŸ˜†), JJ's plan for VeSha fight, has no where to go but to backfire.

7: Last but not least Holi is at the corner, there has to be few VeNiSHa moments. PB needs to stay in game and stream. When all other soaps at all other channels will be going for Holi episodes he just can not ignore. So chip in friends, stay tune do not give up.

At the end it will be a block-blaster love story of VeSha❀️❀️. Just Hang on
Pray that I will not get proven wrong

Your Thoughts Please

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Arpita- hello!!! πŸ€—
You know what- before I actually saw the whole precap and even when I first started watching it- I thought that Veer was doing this for show and in fact I first thought the twist was going to be that we think he is blasting Ayesha but he ends up blasting KKK. But then, he expressly said all those things about Ayesha so my hope was blasted not Kamini:). I really would love it if the theory was true and he was doing this to throw everyone off the track but my fear was is that as Ayesha changes her mind (after reading Divya's letter), and comes forward to claim Nihal and property- he is back to being gullible and starts to believe the worst of her again.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hey Arpita- hello!!! πŸ€—

my fear was is that as Ayesha changes her mind (after reading Divya's letter), and comes forward to claim Nihal and property- he is back to being gullible and starts to believe the worst of her again.

Shruti
if he become again gullible, actually misunderstands her than PB killing the character.
The show will indeed loose viewers, he better not do that. Tiger mistrusting A again will be suicidal for show.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Arpita.......great to see u back in action.....hope u r feeling better now.....😊

you are the ever optimist.....πŸ˜†........i do hope ur theory is right & Veer is indeed playacting whilst his mission is something else. If PB gives the story this turn then i will applaud him. But i seriously doubt that Veer itna smart hai.......πŸ˜†........he gets easily swayed by what he sees & hears & takes the situation at face value without trying to find out the deeper intention.

Shruti
if he become again gullible, actually misunderstands her than PB killing the character.
The show will indeed loose viewers, he better not do that. Tiger mistrusting A again will be suicidal for show.
Arpita/ Anuja- this is true. Maine last week bhi kaha tha ke agar public ko love story angle nahin milega to ratings to gaye. I think PB is too good and tactical to let that happen. I too have hope yaar 😊. I also agree that holi pe kuch to acha Venisha moment dena padega.
Why can't they show that Ayesha tells or somehow Veer discovers the true reason behind her mind change, i.e. Divya's letter! Maybe Jay could have also written something but I don't think that will happen.
swan20 thumbnail
i doubt Ayesha will confide in Veer at this point......she thinks he has betrayed her so won't tell him the real reason. Veer finding out on his own.......maybe possible.

true.....holi pe VeeSha moment should happen......maybe Nihal will be instrumental in bringing them together. They wouldn't want to but will do it for his sake.
So for tomorrow- we just forget any hope of anything good unless Arpi's theory (which I'm now really praying for) comes true and we see the beginning of that or a precap?
Actually, looking at Dadi's smug face when Veer was sl*gging off Ayesha, I kept thinking- "Please let there be a twist here ke dayan ke sabh plans paani me jaye and Veer turns on her and not Ayesha" so the theory of Veer only pretending to be against Ayesha is sounding wicked!!
Arpi- think you may have hit the nail on the head!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
So for tomorrow- we just forget any hope of anything good unless Arpi's theory (which I'm now really praying for) comes true and we see the beginning of that or a precap?
Actually, looking at Dadi's smug face when Veer was sl*gging off Ayesha, I kept thinking- "Please let there be a twist here ke dayan ke sabh plans paani me jaye and Veer turns on her and not Ayesha" so the theory of Veer pretending against Ayesha is sounding wicked!!
Arpi- think you may have hit the nail on the head!πŸ‘πŸΌ
[/QUO

achcha hua i didn't watch the pre-cap....... DD ke face ko kal ek hi baar jhelna padega.....πŸ˜†

Arpita......me too wishing ur theory comes true....

achcha hua i didn't watch the pre-cap....... DD ke face ko kal ek hi baar jhelna padega.....πŸ˜†

Arpita......me too wishing ur theory comes true....
Sach kaha Anuja- maine thoda hi dekha, one part being the precap. Aaj raat ko definately nightmares ayenge- JJ, DD, latest idiot- Nandini -urfff- bheja fry ho gaya he een logo ke plotting aur bakwaas se. They remind me of my work politics
Hey Kuttu- you there? Welcome πŸ€—