Need back Arpita's style of updates

Poll

Need Arpi's style of update?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
There is just one choice and thats 'Yes'..so all ur Arpita's style fans, please vote and urge back our Sherni to get into action mode... :)😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sherni...cum back.....V are waiting...n if u don't...then ur punishment will be to re write each n every update twice...one for AHC(Arpi Hate Club) membes...n the other one with Arpi touch. for AFC(Arpi Fan Club) members.

Prateeksha...good job
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Sherni...cum back.....V are waiting...n if u don't...then ur punishment will be to re write each n every update twice...one for AHC(Arpi Hate Club) membes...n the other one with Arpi touch. for AFC(Arpi Fan Club) members.

Purva...good job

hey Payal, if this was for me- the poll starter, then I am sorry, but my name is Prateeksha...and if this was not for me, then again I am sorry for bothering u with this reply😊
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

hey Payal, if this was for me- the poll starter, then I am sorry, but my name is Prateeksha...and if this was not for me, then again I am sorry for bothering u with this reply😊

Yhh...dis is fr u only darling...am sooo sorry..please yaar...actually got a lil confused....I meant that for u only Prateeksha...n am sorry 😳
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Yhh...dis is fr u only darling...am sooo sorry..please yaar...actually got a lil confused....I meant that for u only Prateeksha...n am sorry 😳

No Problemo Payal... :) I just hope Arpita apna style na badle...
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sure, we need her style back , pl.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think we should better leave it to Arpi she is the updater, so she has the right to write in any way she can simple or with her funny one liners, the decission must be her's.
Arpi you are great simple or funny, does'nt matter.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mallu
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

i think we should better leave it to Arpi she is the updater, so she has the right to write in any way she can simple or with her funny one liners, the decission must be her's.

Arpi you are great simple or funny, does'nt matter.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mallu

Sure the decision would be hers. but I dont want that to be negatively influenced by some rude comments...😊
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arpi,
old type of updates please.. decision is up to you now.. :'(