Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Hey Budiies
I did not give up or change my style for anyone. Had to deal with something, Brain was plane blank, no thot came in my mind while watching epi, that is all. Give me a day or two, I should be fine.

BTW: Thanks a lot for your love and support.

Prateeksha you are such a cute kid. I know you can say it's mehar not you.

Chalo thank God- mera suicide decision cancel:) πŸ˜‰, kyunki itne depressing episode me comic relief ke bina nahi to dekh sakti hoon nahi pad sakti hoon
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

<div></div>Chalo thank God- mera suicide decision cancel:) πŸ˜‰, kyunki itne depressing episode me comic relief ke bina nahi to dekh sakti hoon nahi pad sakti hoon

Xactlyyyyy

πŸ˜›

Word Count: 1

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpz.....you got us today. well, now just so you know....you have tons of friends and fans out thereπŸ€—
Sabh kahan hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜­. Kal kya prediction? Or are we giving up for the next week?
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arpita, please listen to your friends and continue to write in your original style, Miss you Yaara!!! πŸ˜’
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh puhleez! There's no such thing as Arpita hate club!!!!! Arpita get back to ur old style yaar!!!!!! Ur incomplete without it. And so r we!!!!!
Guys theres a poll for Arpita. Lets get this issue dealt with once n for all
Edited by shivani003 - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpita πŸ€— Today I want to say "Thank You" and "No Thank You" to you just the JPSYA style.
Thank you !!! for being kind enough and brave enough to watch the depressing episode for us and then write the update word by word and dialogue by dialogue ... Thank you .. Really really appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ
NO Thank You because this is not Arpita's update that we are used to. The one liners , the funny statements. You give us an insight into Veer's and Ayesha's heart by telling us what they are thinking when they are saying the dialogues... It seems tujay hee saab characters kay Mann ke baat pata chaltee hai ...and you write that in RED. If you will stop telling us then how will we know JJ /KK Veesha ke mann ke baat πŸ˜ƒ
So please please please ..Jab bhee tujay accha lagay ,please revert back to your old style of writing ...πŸ˜ƒ
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shruti, SumanπŸ€—

Kaise ho?

Arpita,πŸ₯Ί Mei kal precap thread pe nahi aayi kyunki I was so depressed after the episode aired! I was a bit happy because I thought Ayeesha and Veer ko kuch kuch hua! Par after I saw the yelling, dil toot gaya! So I thought I'll read you update so that dimaag tanda ho jaayega! Par yeh kya yaar?😭😭😭 I can't believe that my Arpita's brain will be blank!

JO bhi Jaise bhi ho! I hope everything is alright!! But iska matlab yeh nahi ki I did not like yor update! It is Bindaas! Thanks for such a wonderful update!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

Arpita, please listen to your friends and continue to write in your original style, Miss you Yaara!!! πŸ˜’

Annie, What is this? Why? Aren't you her friend? She will listen to you also!😳
Sahi kaha na Arps?

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Shruti, SumanπŸ€—

Kaise ho?

Arpita,πŸ₯Ί Mei kal precap thread pe nahi aayi kyunki I was so depressed after the episode aired! I was a bit happy because I thought Ayeesha and Veer ko kuch kuch hua! Par after I saw the yelling, dil toot gaya! So I thought I'll read you update so that dimaag tanda ho jaayega! Par yeh kya yaar?😭😭😭 I can't believe that my Arpita's brain will be blank!

JO bhi Jaise bhi ho! I hope everything is alright!! But iska matlab yeh nahi ki I did not like yor update! It is Bindaas! Thanks for such a wonderful update!πŸ˜ƒ

Annie, What is this? Why? Aren't you her friend? She will listen to you also!😳
Sahi kaha na Arps?

Hey Rosh! Kaise hai sweetie? Just came to say bye quickly. Suman already on the other thread. Its 2.30 am my time so off to bed:). Will catch you tomorrow xxx

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
rosh, shruti, sumanπŸ€—
yadi koi chuta toh use bhi hiπŸ€—