Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, don't take such comments to your heart... i used to read the updates wriiten in your unique style, even if i had seen the episode.... Arpita please don't do this....Bari bari countries mai aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain....!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear...dis is sooo not the Arpi style v loved .....Awww...the show is getting so much depressing....n an icing on the cake....even u have taken away our only source of entertainment....Please Arpita get back to ur old style....those who do not find it very comfortable..please guys...check out the precap thread...a short n quick update is regularly provided by the regular members(specially deepu n Himz) in the thread right after that show. Please don't spoil this thread by telling again n again that its not comfortable. Arpita v want back ur old style

Ohkay...now back to todays episode....U noe Veer n his sad face....n now u n ur new style...have completely depressed me. I really felt for Veer...Gwuad....people are playing soo many tricks on him...n only good angels Nihaal n Ayesha...but today even she gt him wrong. Hope atleast Veer finds some solace soon....Awww....wanted to hug him tight☺️ when Ayesha was telling him all those... his face is soo appealing.😳😳😳 But the precap...Veer shouting at Ayu was again spoliied my mood.

Guess the letter had some hints abt some Vardhan being the killer..so Ayu will get back for Nihaal n his custody...n mr mamma's boy will once again start his usual dialogues.

Nihaal- Veer scene was great..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Dont wanna spoil my mood further apeaking on the Mad house ppl.

Hope the friday atleast ends on some positive noe n the next week...we get to c atleast something better.

Arpita missed ur usual post a lot today dear.

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita! Thanx for the update!! But where's your awesome & funny comments??
That's the only thing which makes me happy after looking at them Veesha fighting it off like that!!
If it's possible,pls update pehle ki taraha!!πŸ€—
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpz....how boooooooooooooooooooooooooring...come on girly....now this is confusing and i dont like it!!!!! 😭
Can you please write the regular normal one...plzzzz yaar.
You go girl, Ayesha rocked it today and gave Veer...times 10 what he gave her (Suman...the theory worked and Himu...65% of activation of realizing she is innocent). Man, did you see Veer's face.....poor thing....see we told you not to mess with her or any women....ouch!!!!
Loved Veer and Nihal....really cute...now they are only missing Ayesha!!!!
JiJu...what a character!!!! I cant wait till Ayesha gives it to him!!
Now...Arpz......come on girly!!!!!!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly as everyone is saying- we need the Arpita regular updates back. I am about to slit my wrist having accidentally watched only a part of today's drama. I saw the bit where A goes in barrells blazing and thought- "Good for you- Veer deserves to hear some of those home truths" but then the rest especially the precap has proved too much for me. I got a bit of hope when Veer said to Nihal that he realises A is not a cheater, then- WHAM! back to earth with a bang in the precap(:
BTW- sab gang kahan hai aaj?
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Arpita...
I wonder what other game KK is gonna play with A & V..
Poor Nihal I am feeling bad for him and massi...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Arpita...but I have not read your update today and I don't intend to either becoz cannot handle 2 depressing things....episode and update....so till u decide to be yourself, I won't read ur updates but will thank you for your efforts........πŸ’”

cutyv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your update makes even a boring episode an interesting one .Please continue your style of writing .thanks for the update.
Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Budiies
I did not give up or change my style for anyone. Had to deal with something, Brain was plane blank, no thot came in my mind while watching epi, that is all. Give me a day or two, I should be fine.

BTW: Thanks a lot for your love and support.

Prateeksha you are such a cute kid. I know you can say it's mehar not you.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Hey Budiies
I did not give up or change my style for anyone. Had to deal with something, Brain was plane blank, no thot came in my mind while watching epi, that is all. Give me a day or two, I should be fine.

BTW: Thanks a lot for your love and support.

Prateeksha you are such a cute kid. I know you can say it's mehar not you.

Tere liye kuch bhi yaar...thank God its just work that kept u adopting ur style...but we are not in a hurry as we get the episode highlights in precap thread...so take ur time and do the update ...we all love ur style and you tooπŸ˜‰