Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

ammaaa
Tiger ki side nahi le rahi PB ko defend kar rahi hu taaki, use bandar na bulaana pade๐Ÿ˜†

PB ka side bhee maat lay ... he has lost it.. Pat nahi kya story soonch raha hai ... This is supposed to be a love story ...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

You know what Divya must have requested in the letter to Ayesha to take care of Nihaal and not to let the Vardhans manipulate him.....this is why A igns the papers and Veer goes back to thinkng that A is after the property!

yup
that is how they going to proceed further
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

PB ka side bhee maat lay ... he has lost it.. Pat nahi kya story soonch raha hai ... This is supposed to be a love story ...

THik hai nahi leti PB ki side, Kal ke episode ke baad jab misunderstanding badh jaayegi tab use pagla bandar bula loongi
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

Have you guys noticed?.............whenever Veer and Ayesha begins to fall in love, there's a misunderstanding between them........and where will this misunderstanding lead?..............i really hope there will be some cute Holi scenes!

Yes , we hope too ... Holi is coming and we want something good to happen ... Thoday chances dim lag rahay hai but we can still hope ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kuttu
which lab are you and work on what
I remember you telling something about data analysis

BTW: wind gust is very bad outside?? snow called off kya??

I don't work in the lab anymore...it was at a waste water treatment plant lab..it was for my masters thesis..to remove nitrogen from waste water

actually wind ka pata nahi..as I have windows covered with blinds๐Ÿ˜ƒ Snow kal bhi ho sakta he
md410 thumbnail
yeh Kanchiii
kaha hai???
uske lappy main bhi snowing ho rahi hai kya???
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

actually wind ka pata nahi..as I have windows covered with blinds๐Ÿ˜ƒ Snow kal bhi ho sakta he

oyi teri toh
window pe blinds toh mere yaha bhi hai?? but I can hear the noise and voice of wind sitting in side
kuttapu thumbnail

May be we can see a passionate love story after this..even with misunderstanding there will be so much passion that they won't be able to control it ๐Ÿ˜ณ How abt that?
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

May be we can see a passionate love story after this..even with misunderstanding there will be so much passion that they won't be able to control it ๐Ÿ˜ณ How abt that?

this is the spirit. chal now you are on track dekha mera optimism kuch toh rang laaya.

BTW aaj ka love ne mila di jodi bahut accha hta.
kuttapu thumbnail

oyi teri toh
window pe blinds toh mere yaha bhi hai?? but I can hear the noise and voice of wind sitting in side

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I have my TV on winter olympics chal raha he..so I can't hear anything
๐Ÿ˜†