md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Part:1
Avinash request Ayesha(A) please not to take their breath, they all already very sad after hearing about will. He goes on to touch her feet, A stops him saying please do not make me feel embarrass, and who am I to part you from Nihaal (N). We are family, N always was, will be part of family. She tells him that I can never be care taker of N's property, she will go to inform this to lawyer.. Avi says they owe her big.
Avi is happy that there will be a blast, as he has attacked target correctly coz, Veer (V) is right there in lawyer's office. N lokking for Ramada's No in directory, when Arnab(ab) comes to tell him go and give directory to mom, as I got scolded for the same.N denies to give it back, he wants to call A. She has no return for 2 days. Ab telss him she is not @ ramada. He fills him in that A got kicked out from hotel and home, as she is cheater and thief, he had heard all. N protest that he does not want to listen anything against A, but he keep calling her cheater, they get in to fight. Ab tells him stop feeling bad and get use to of truth. N simply does not believe all.
V goes to lawyer's office, tells him he wants to talk about A and will. Lawyer tells it is too late now, I'l do whatever I suppose to. You should have thought before making mistake.What do rich guys like you think?? Law will rule according your bank balance. V tells he is getting him rong. Lawyer tells good that N will not be with you as for bringing up one does not need money and often rich people lack of culture.
V tells him that he is crossing his limit, he accepts that we hid from you about A's where about rite then A is at the door. He goes on, that there was a reason why we try to buy you for 50 lakhs. He requests him that A should not know this, A enters calling his name. V is shocked to see her there. lawyer turns to A, you did not believe what I said. Now you yourself hear and see the truth.
Avi is at the door too. V tries to explain, A cuts him off nothing has left to see and listen. lawyer tried to explain me, I did not believe a word. V says just give me a one chance and hear me out. A tells fine, that day you querried me twice, today you will answer my questions. were you aware of will? V says yes, A asks and did you guys try to buy a lawyer??

Part: 2
V says ye, but, A stops him by yelling enf. V shocked, Avi out side very happy. I got my answers. Someone should learn from you that how to betray. You are a big player. I trusted you a lot, today you have broken it all. How much did you accuse me that day thay I fell low??? what did you do today?? You guys thought I wanted you to part from N and get property. Rather than asking me once about it, you preferred to bribe lawyer. V says this is not the case. A retorts coz that would have damage your fake prestiage, rite?? I blind folded trust you, good that you are exposed. You accused me a lot, today you are in front of me as crimnal. I am mad at myself for trusting you. The truth is you made fool of me, not other way round. What I thought about you and what you are?? I respect KK as she is like open card. but you are very stubborn, selfish person. I have not come here to sign the will, but to tell lawyer to make you custodian. I used to think after me you are the only one who understands N. I accept that I am poor but 100 times richer than you in principles. You wanted papers, take it, she throws will on his face. Good luck with N's property and money. She storms off, but does not see avi out side. Avi thinks this is what called blockblaster climex. I should go and tell this to writer of the story aka MIL.

Part:3
Avi goes and tells KK and nandini, it was hard task but I got it done. Nandini feels bad that how dare A scolded V so much. KK tells, A did all to put V down, remember that there is some self interest in it, she won't let it go so easily. I am just glad we got rid of it. Now before she makes new move,I like to make public announcement of N's will. She orders avi to call Mr bhargav and let him know announcement function will be tomorrow. I do not want to waste time anymore. Tell hotel staff to prepare very well. I do not want to give chance to A for thinking. sooner the better we get it done. Avi says he will arrange all, nandini says she will take care of N's stuff. She suggests to mom they should talk to V. KK denies, as this might spoil all. Let he be on his own.

Part:4
Back on terrace, V remebering A's scolding. N comes to him, tells him if he can say something and if he would believe him. N goes agree that he is child, but one thing is sure that what all you guys thinking about A is all wrong. A is not liar, she can not cheat. V replies, I realized that she is not cheater. N excitedly asks does it mean she will be back to home?? V is quite. N tells him not to get tense, shows hi stars, tells see the god up, he will take care of all and then parents are there too, they sure will help us.
A is also lookin at stars, crying badly, tells Pammi (P) that she should be angry after seeing whatever V did to her. Then why am I in pain, tears falling by its own. P consoles saying it's okay to cry, let tears fall, they have no voice. Let them take of the pain. you did all for friendship. Do you remember I said you that V is pure businessman. Friendship and love has no meaning for him, you are facing the consequence of it. She tells her look I am saying it again that think properly before making decision. You know Vardhan's now. They will part you from Nihaal for ever, the day you will sign the will. A says she will sign it when she gets right to see N and she believes they will not break the promise. P says oki as you wish, stop crying and take care of your self. A goes to bed, cries her heart out, saying what type of relationship is this where your own give you pain. She picks Divya's letter. Screen freezes on A 's face wiping her tears.

Precap
V telling that he gave many chances to A, but she always betrayed him. Today her action speaks what she wanted. Now even if God comes to tell me about her truthfulness, I'll not believe.

1: The members of Arpita Hate Club (AHC) should be satisfied.

2: Any member of the club is more than welcome to take a unpaid job of updater, residency in India is not required.

3: Full credit and appreciation will be given for quality brief update.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arpita kya huwa.........i miss ur style yaar.......😭😭.......don't pay attention to all those detractors.....they have nothing better to do......

plzzzzzz don't give up writing in ur own unique style.......🤗
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Arpi, cool update, but i loved ur previous style....yaar itna serious update kyon? please dont change...what about Arpita Love Club? ALC? humara kya? tere comments ka hi to intezaar hota tha..please dun change..my earnest request to you...we want the Arpita's original style....I can do a separate topic to vote and urge ur fans to get back ur style..but not sure if that would be against the IF rule...so please consider ur decision back and write ur "normal" updates....puhleezzzz
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
and i really dun care of the episode....ur fun style made it interesting, and now its just booorrring...yaawwwn....i guess i will skip the episode today too..
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pl. go back to your actual way of writing.there is nothing left in the serial these days. the humorus update is the only respite. pl. don't disappoint us .i am sure there are very few people who don't understand your write-up.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arps- my darling!!! Thanks for the update but please please dusra update likh apne origial aur pyaare style mein! People can say what they like, you will always have ppl try and make you feel small but you are above that and no way should anyone make you change your style.
Anyway, I'm very grateful for the update as ever but I love your style and don't want you to change it for anything! xxxxxxx
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, this is my first post. I like arpita's style. Anyone can update you on any subject but what matters is the style⭐️ and she has got the one.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya he ye Arpita?😕 This is nice...but all of us need your update in

normal style😊..itna serious update dekh ke even ur tiger will came

back to me😆😆...I hope you r feeling better today🤗
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arpz thanks for the upadate............but aaj ke update mein 'Arpita Touch' was missing........so pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase go bak to original style...we miss tht!

hum pe aisa zulm mat karo...!
Edited by rupa_6 - 14 years ago
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita...thnx for the update.....but luv your original style more....ignore those who dnt appreciate ur work coz there are more ppl here who luv ur update than those who dnt....ur writing style is really unique and its very enjoyable to read especially wen there's only depressing episodes on air.....luv ur wacky comments in between!!😃