StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Sorry if posted earlier:

The new promo shows VeeSha's precap scene for today in which ayesha confronts veer by asking yes or no that does he bribe the lawyer or not? and does he already know about the will to which he says yes, and veer tries to explain the situation but in vein and the narrator says "Ab kya hoga is ghalat fehmni ka anjam?"
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks so much captain havent seen yet..
StayStrong thumbnail
you are welcome seher? so does the promo sounds interesting to you or not?
Mallu
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly nope not@all becuase now
A will think bad abt V n then the same old vice versa..😡
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

Honestly nope not@all becuase now

A will think bad abt V n then the same old vice versa..😡

very trueback to square one😕
Mallu
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
idk if these two can ever be together for long!
but this time even veer as at fault, so thats a good thing since Ayesha cant be blamed all the time.
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

idk if these two can ever be together for long! dont know😕

but this time even veer as at fault, so thats a good thing since Ayesha cant be blamed all the time. yes veer deserves some scolding too he thinks that everytime he has a right to blame and hate but now its ayesha's turn

Mallu

Word Count: 1

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu, yeh kya yaar, I think in logon ko na galatphemi wale promos ka special series nikalne ka shauk chada hai...pichle 2-3 baar se har promo mein yahi toh dikha rahe hai...veesha ki galatphemiyan....pata nahi kab khatam hogi

They should change the show's name to Veesha ki galat fehmiyan or something😕
😕
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mallu, thanks for the heads up...I saw the promo too...
Honestly, I kind of feel happy that Ayesha is back to her bold and strong self instead of pleading & crying about her false accusations infront of Veer..It's about time that Ayesha turns the table on the Vardhans and calls them out on their wrong doings...this time round, i have no sympathy for Veer, as he dug his own grave by not trusting Ayesha when she needed him the most. I love the manner in which Ayesha asks Veer those 2 questions( exactly, the way he asked her earlier)...It serves Veer right ...Now, Veer shud know how it feels to be at the receiving end esp. when u r innocent & had good intentions to start with.... I love this tit-for-tat situation.

Woohoo, now Ayesha will sign the power of attorney of Jai's Will...I am glad that not only will she get Nihal's full custody but all of Vardhan's property as well. Although, I doubt she will use the power of attorney to gain access to Vardhan property. But anyhow...at least, she will have Nihal by her side!! out of all of this...at least one good thing happened :)
I wonder how long will Veesha battle it out this time...i think their last court battle lasted maybe a week in half or so than Veer softened up towards Ayesha....and eventually things did change for better...lets see what's in store for us now.
StayStrong thumbnail
yeah himu jaani pehchahne se ye ghalatfehmiyan, har bar aik jaisi hoti hain na, both fight like cats and dogs.
agree with ya sweetx princess great analysis now the game is in ayesha's hands.
Mallu