Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
suman, i got it now, so veer looks like your brother.
that the point. otherwise, he is a celebrity.
me too having a good hubby n kid.
aap ke hubby ko kya actresses ko bahen bannana hai,
nahi
/QUOTE]

Actress Behan ... Nahi yaar ... Pata nahi will have to ask him ....

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗🤗 kahan thi ab tak...wait kar rahe the tera...bandini ghoomne gayi thi kya😆 ab main ghoom ke aati hoon wahan se😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Himu, 2morrow us gng be bad for veer. Yaar he really had no support...poor guy. I loved the pre-cap.... O man...furry Ayesha is back!!!!!! But Ayesha was such a dummy to thk that vardhan wud say such a thg and then doubt the lawyer!!!!
sumankaul thumbnail
Girls ... You know the dialogue that I hated the most is todays episode was when Veer said " Mujay bhee Ayesha passand nahi hai " He is such a liar ...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, I think after the face off, blame game etc...am hoping for veer to get motivated enough to find out the truth behind the theft....

Ayesha's will coming into effect means nihal can live with her...that's good...but i don't want to see a court battle again
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Girls ... You know the dialogue that I hated the most is todays episode was when Veer said " Mujay bhee Ayesha passand nahi hai " He is such a liar ...

pasand nahi hai
kyoki us se pyaar hai🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
nahi re bandini nahi gayi kahi na gayi
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, I think after the face off, blame game etc...am hoping for veer to get motivated enough to find out the truth behind the theft....

Ayesha's will coming into effect means nihal can live with her...that's good...but i don't want to see a court battle again

Court battle is impossible ... She has Jai's will and that is above and beyond everything else that Demented Vardhan's have ... She can get them down to there knees if she wants ....
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i havent seen the epi yet guys but i was reading Himz update and i soo love the precap... love how A did exactly what V did with the 2 qs thing... i guess inki misunderstanding clear hone mein time hai but i m happy ki the tables have turned....
Himzz🤗 yeah i know many girls r not too much into cricket but india mein rah kar i guess u cant really miss the news 😃😃 i tou love cricket and sachin par tou mein total fidaaaa hoon 😃 i know Rosh enjoys it too so it was great fun chatting with her about it
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Suman....Nahi yaar...this is classsic in love behavior...denial, confusion, personal questioning, and then acceptance ;). He has to go thur these feelings.

I was more annoyed at Ayesha n then she gng to pounce on veer only.... I want her to give it to KK

QUOTE=sumankaul] <div></div>Girls ... You know the dialogue that I hated the most is todays episode was when Veer said " Mujay bhee Ayesha passand nahi hai " He is such a liar ...