Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
good update, himani, today's epi was nice., it was nice to see v 's
brain cells activated today, hope they remain like that. it was not good to hear from v that he doesn't like a.,, but it was sweet of him to make sure she knows about thew will.
i loved the 1st title.
it was nice to see v tadhap for a , for the first timme , he was walking so slowly in the cor-i-door.
didn;t like the scene where j overhears a talking to p about her hot interested in being the c-taker for n's propperty, he ' surely going to
bad mouth all the devils.
poor v being told a lie again about the family.
it will be good to see a grilling v . levelling scores with him, hope v realises his mistake ,they become friend again.
no more crap.
about the 3 points, you asked, i will agree with the first, they both stand up for the goodwill of their families. they don't want to see the bad for each other. their common concern is the happiness of n.,
which should unite them.
@ arpita, congrats , india ne aap,kie shahr mein match jita, sachin ne double ton lagaya, v ke b-cells activate ho gaye.
@suman kaul hi, my name is sakshi., i have a qu. for you-
aap ne veer ko apna bhai banaya kyun?
, aap badi sharif hain.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi😃 yeah it was nice to see him desperate like that...he's a good guy, but very very suggestible and easily influenced, plus he has the misfortune of living with such a devious family too.....
Now, we get to see more misunderstandings...veesha reunion seems a little far as of now
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

about the 3 points, you asked, i will agree with the first, they both stand up for the goodwill of their families. they don't want to see the bad for each other. their common concern is the happiness of n.,
which should unite them.
@ arpita, congrats , india ne aap,kie shahr mein match jita, sachin ne double ton lagaya, v ke b-cells activate ho gaye.
@suman kaul hi, my name is sakshi., i have a qu. for you-
aap ne veer ko apna bhai banaya kyun?
, aap badi sharif hain.

Hey Sakshi 😃 ... Yaar Veer mera bhai is liayay hai kyon ke koie aur option nahi hai .. Mera Pati Dev bahut acchay hai and I have a littel boy also who is very cute ...
I have a brother who looks like Veer hence the decision 😳 ...
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Wah aaj itna kam homework, accha laga...kahan ho deviyon, sab ki sab gayab dikh rahi hai😃 😃

Hey Himu 🤗 aaj ke meree prediction par kya vichaar hai I mean the prediction that I made for tomorrow 😳
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

Hey Himani,

That was an awesome update...viase JJ ke kaan humesha A aur V ke paas hi rehte hain.... I truly liked ur adjectives....really....lekin JJ ne kaise guess kiya ki A tabhi hi tapkegi when V is questioning the lawyer and ya..one more similarity...they always ask each other 2 questions and never hear the whole story...A was mad coz V did not listen to her and now she is doing the same thng...nobody learns...anyways...I will stick to just updates unless there is some more progress to this whole minsunderstanding saga......

Prateeksha, JJ sent veer to the lawyer, he msut have convinced ayesha to go there and see for herself the truth or something...he's very cunning when it comes to creating such misunderstandings...but his big plans always fail...so not to worry...who knows ayesha misunderstanding veer will knock some sense in his head...that he also behaved in the same manner with her, didn't listen to her story...and then maybe he will be motivated to find out the truth behind the theft...
reepicheep thumbnail
Suman🤗 🤗 prediction sahi hai...yudh hi nahi mahayudh hoga.....par agar iss sab yudh se veer ko itni samajh aa jaye ki usse bhi ayesha ki baat sunni chayiye thi...to bas he will be closer to the truth about the theft....

waise mujhe lagta hai, iss week brain activation 25% par hi rahega...next week 50% tak pahuchega😆 😆 100% ki umeed mat karna, aisa kabhi nahi hoga😆 😆
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Suman🤗 🤗 prediction sahi hai...yudh hi nahi mahayudh hoga.....par agar iss sab yudh se veer ko itni samajh aa jaye ki usse bhi ayesha ki baat sunni chayiye thi...to bas he will be closer to the truth about the theft....

waise mujhe lagta hai, iss week brain activation 25% par hi rahega...next week 50% tak pahuchega😆 😆 100% ki umeed mat karna, aisa kabhi nahi hoga😆 😆

I think tomorrow when A will confront him..It will be clear that she was not involved in the theft becasue she will blame him for getting her into trouble .. She will accuse him for all the fiasco
sumankaul thumbnail
Arps , Rosh kahan chalaygaya ????? Arpita, looks like she is online ... Coooking mei busy hai shayaad ....
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, kahan ho tum...jaldi aa jao please

Rosh , ke yahan lagta hai poer cut ho gaya hoga
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all...just saw the show....so when veer starts to think Ayesha stop thinking....yah they are made for each other!!!

I'm glad in a way Ayesha does not want the property and suman...remember ur theory of giving shit back....well veer is so gng to get it tomorrow. When Ayesha gets mad, she gets maaaaaad.... This time poor veer.