Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: swan20

but Arpita if Jai was her stepson why would she obsess over Nihal so much.....also she was willing to transfer all of Jai's property to Nihal which shows that she is not after Jai's property......😕

well she transfers jai's property to N's name and get custodianship for him, so basically she gets to control it.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but wasn't she making Veer the custodian......i didn't see yesterday's eppy but i read something like that......😕

btw wahan pe snow shuru ho gaya kya......yahan abhi tak nahi hua...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx Himani 😊 U r carrying the update torch well.

And to those who whine n complain about updates, I would like to see u do the updates for a day with natural creativity.
Oooh I have one Vesha similarity suggestion:
Both enjoy having face-offs for infinite staring contests.
Luv
Shivani
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Girls,

Mei aa gayi...Aap log ho?

Payal 😲 Shayad ho sakta hai!! But one thing. Veer cannot be step son is Nandini is her own daughter....Kyunki Veer calls Nandini didd naa?!! Waise bhi yeh mere samaj ke bahar hai!

Arps, since PB has come, VeeSha land has become battlefield! There are no happy days at all, but surviving on your hope that this will end in a week aur kuch unke pyaar ke pal bhi dekh sakte hai! Kyun?

Awww! Anshu di, thats really sad! Aap fikar mat kijiye, we'll keep you updated with the matches!! But that double century was Marvellous! (I know this is not the right word...Par mere muh se words nahi nikal rahe hai! All News papers mei yahi top story hai!)
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Hey Girls,

Mei aa gayi...Aap log ho?

Payal 😲 Shayad ho sakta hai!! But one thing. Veer cannot be step son is Nandini is her own daughter....Kyunki Veer calls Nandini didd naa?!! Waise bhi yeh mere samaj ke bahar hai!

Arps, since PB has come, VeeSha land has become battlefield! There are no happy days at all, but surviving on your hope that this will end in a week aur kuch unke pyaar ke pal bhi dekh sakte hai! Kyun?

Awww! Anshu di, thats really sad! Aap fikar mat kijiye, we'll keep you updated with the matches!! But that double century was Marvellous! (I know this is not the right word...Par mere muh se words nahi nikal rahe hai! All News papers mei yahi top story hai!)

Rosh 🤗 Kya baat hai aaj itnee jaldi ... Usaully everybody comes by 8:30am India time which is 10pm EST (Arpita) and 7pm for us on West coast ...
Today at work also all the India's were talking about Sachin's double century .. We have one guy ..He worships Sachin like God ... Seriously he is mad about him 😃
I used to be a huge fan of the game but in US it comes at odd times and you can only watch one inning ...
Roshni. thumbnail
Suman,🤗 Match ka highlights dekh rahi thi!!

I still can't get over it!!!😳

Waise Aaj ka prediction kay hai? Oh! Yes! Tussi great ho ji for that prediction, though yesterday I forgot to mention it in precap thread! Thoda apne bhai ko samjhayiye!
sumankaul thumbnail

Suman,🤗 Match ka highlights dekh rahi thi!!

I still can't get over it!!!😳

Waise Aaj ka prediction kay hai? Oh! Yes! Tussi great ho ji for that prediction, though yesterday I forgot to mention it in precap thread! Thoda apne bhai ko samjhayiye!

Kyon Yaar ..Ab meray Bhai nay kya kiya ... Bachaara aaj bahut pita huwa lag raha tha .. Ek dum devdas types ...
Tomorrow .. I think A is going to blame V for everthing .. She will accuse him of getting her drunk and taking her to the hotel and all that fiasco and then also for getting her into trouble with the red mask guy ... Ab to Bas Yudh hoga ....
Who knows she might even want to run the hotel now... V bahut keh raha tha na " ke woh hotel ka MD hai " ab is MD ka kya hoga 😃
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Kyon Yaar ..Ab meray Bhai nay kya kiya ... Bachaara aaj bahut pita huwa lag raha tha .. Ek dum devdas types ...
Tomorrow .. I think A is going to blame V for everthing .. She will accuse him of getting her drunk and taking her to the hotel and all that fiasco and then also for getting her into trouble with the red mask guy ... Ab to Bas Yudh hoga ....
Who knows she might even want to run the hotel now... V bahut keh raha tha na " ke woh hotel ka MD hai " ab is MD ka kya hoga 😃

So according to you aaj bhi ladayi!😭 Kyun Veer apne Jeeju ke baaton me aaya?😡
Hehehe...I'll love it If Ayeesha takes to run the hotel! Maza aayega! Veer would call her Aeesha ma'am😆😆
Aur Veer Ayeesha ke peeche peeche baahgta rahega!😍 Who knows we might see Ayeesha's make over also!😃

Arps, HImz, Kuttu sab kahaan hai? Jaldi aajaao naa!
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail

So according to you aaj bhi ladayi!😭 Kyun Veer apne Jeeju ke baaton me aaya?😡
Hehehe...I'll love it If Ayeesha takes to run the hotel! Maza aayega! Veer would call her Aeesha ma'am😆😆
Aur Veer Ayeesha ke peeche peeche baahgta rahega!😍 Who knows we might see Ayeesha's make over also!😃

Arps, HImz, Kuttu sab kahaan hai? Jaldi aajaao naa!

Nahi Yaar , I wouldn't want V to report to A ... Accha nahi lagayga if he calls her Ma'am ...It looks cute when she calls him Veer Sir ...
I want to see them fall in love ... Yeh saab kya bakwas hai ... With all this confusion ..who will create the path for their love ... Kuch samaj nahi aa raha
ROsh ... I will be back in 10mins I have to pick my son from a class
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wah aaj itna kam homework, accha laga...kahan ho deviyon, sab ki sab gayab dikh rahi hai😃 😃