Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
paaayal
I second with you

yaar mujhe suru se hi KK pe doubt hai
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar arpi i m angry on PB that ever since he has come he badly disappointed me ..again same story ..repitition of fights b/w veesha ...now this is too much ..even though ayesha is righly hitting veer per mujhey dil main acha nahi laga ..same way like when veer misunderstood ayesha and i felt angry😑😑😑
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
kiran
I get it but the problem is he just does not even listen to her, then he needs to get will issue some how back as it was missing link in custody battle may be due to his long vacation
thoda wait kar thik ho jaayega
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Koi new veesha keh beech faceoff nahi hai yeh ..already skipped those torturous moments when both veesha came to know about each others relation with jai ..i hate that WW3 ..this time situation is more tough as now nihal loves veer too and if ayesha takes away nihal then they way he missed massi same way he will miss his chachu

Ps. Arey TTT ko maron main juti ..merey bachay keh liye main hi kaafi hoon ..aj bhee Ind SA ka match dekha aur her Tendulker keh sixer or four pe khoob shor machya ..aj mera ghar bhee cricket ground thaa
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey himi....
really loved ur note.... :D
and the update too..........
thanks a lot 4 the update.... :D
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi kiran Di....😊

Yhh this Veer-Ayesha fights are getting soo repetitive....alternately...each keeps shouting on the other one...I just hope....something more to happen between VeeSha...n their pyaar ki gaddi,....proceeds a bit more...They r literally still in the state of Goodie Goodie friends...Yaarrr...kuch karooo..pyaar ka ehsaas to jagao.

I hated that dialogie of Veer when he said ki main bhi Ayesha ko pasand nahi Kerta....
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Ps. Arey TTT ko maron main juti ..merey bachay keh liye main hi kaafi hoon ..aj bhee Ind SA ka match dekha aur her Tendulker keh sixer or four pe khoob shor machya ..aj mera ghar bhee cricket ground thaa

I so miss watching the matches yaar....u people r lucky!! kaash mein bhi Tendu ki 2 century dekh sakti!!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Meri girlls!! Me aagayi!! Missed you all soooo much.
Himu- lovely update, thanks.
Abh me itne pages kaise padhu? Kal tak ka time to catch up me lagega. I'll hopefully join the threads tom afternoon- yayyy!!!! Fingers crossed ke kaam par aur stress na jo kal(:
Payal/ Arps- me three re the KK theory. She is behind all this I think. But i think she is not Jay's mum, only Veers and Nandini. Isiliye to Jai me kuch akal thi aur woh dono itne kache kaan ke hain!
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
yes shruti
I think so too
ki jai is step son
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but Arpita if Jai was her stepson why would she obsess over Nihal so much.....also she was willing to transfer all of Jai's property to Nihal which shows that she is not after Jai's property......πŸ˜•