Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Himu
you are one D*** heck of good terrific psychologist
now I know whay people say that scientists are very rude, impolite, blunt, straight and arrogant

Arps , yeh koon bolta hai ... Meinay to suna tha log bas itna kehtay hai ke "Scientist thoday sankay huwee hotay hai ...Bas 😳 ..... Gussa maat hona ... Rember V is my Bro ...so no Panga 😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

thanks for the update Himani........the note in the beginning is superb.....i hope the detractors here truly start appreciating the efforts all you updaters are taking...

i'm proud of Veer today.......at least he proved he is not devious as the rest of the Vardhans....👏..........brain tikhane pe nahi hai but dil ka bahut achcha hai Arpita ka tiger.......😆

i liked ur mon's comment abt Kameeni.......🤣

good the tables have turned on Veer now.......i hope he realises how unreasonable he was when he refused to listen to Ayesha...

btw...what has Divya written in the letter.......😕

Welcome Anuja😃 Yeah my mom keeps throwing such one liners in between😆 😆 i thought i 'l share it with you all😆 😆
They didn't mention what Divya has written in the letter...in fact ayesha didn't even open the letter😕 😕 considering she received her dead sister's last message...she should have shown more excitement about that right?
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Rosh , Today Sachin played amazing 👏( which he always does ) Hum log to excitement mei TV thodnay walay thay ...
Did you watch the episode ... How did Veer's face look ..when A was shouting at him ... Abhi pata chalaga .."Maakar" bolnay say kya hota hai .... Bahut zayada Bol raha tha ....😡

Suman, Mei toh hili tak Nahi!!! I was so so excited! Jumping with Joy! Kanchi se pooch lo!!!
Anuja, the same with me! Never excited before this way!

Suman, you're absolutely right! Veer ka face dekhne layak tha!😡 I really love the way she questioned him!!!

Arps...Haan pata hai..Tune subah kaha tha naa!😳😳
Tussi meeting ke liye jaa rahi hai? Toh mei bhi chali...Milte hai kal subah!😃

Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Himu🤗 for a lovely update👏

The note in the beginning was awesome👍🏼

I wonder what JJ is going to tell A tomorrow😕 Also..what abt Divya's

letter?..will there be some clue regarding the ppl who were threatening

Divya & Jai?
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh🤗 🤗 haan yaar woh inverse relation hota hai...bhool gaya mujhe😳 😳

baarish hui lucky you, yahan par sirf drizzling hua

kal ka episode mazedaar hoga...ab dekhte hai, veer kaise defend karega apne aapko
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Himu
you are one D*** heck of good terrific psychologist
now I know whay people say that scientists are very rude, impolite, blunt, straight and arrogant

Arps, tum kis context mein keh rahi hoon, mujhe samjha nahi, sorry😳 😳
but tussi chinta na karo ji, agar scientist ko log aisa kehta hai, to hume kaun sa chodte hai...psychologist aur psychiatrist ko to waise hi aadha pagal kehte hain🤣 🤣
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the gr8 update!!...Both you and Arpita have unique styles of writing and I really enjoy reading both your updates.....especially wen you take the time out to write them out for others....I know wat its like writing updates....it can be a lil time consuming.....but wen ppl appreciate your efforts it makes it that much more enjoyable to write.....once again y'all are doin a fab job and thnx again!!😃
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the rocking update Himani!! Note was excellent but I can say confidently it won't have effect on certain people and their mindset...but anyways who cares...

today's episode is interesting. Would watch for sure but I really want Veesha's love story to start soon....yaar kitna ladaai kartein hai dono.....
Wese looks like Vardhan boys are from a different planet.....father mother n sister r from a different planet.
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Himani,
That was an awesome update...viase JJ ke kaan humesha A aur V ke paas hi rehte hain.... I truly liked ur adjectives....really....lekin JJ ne kaise guess kiya ki A tabhi hi tapkegi when V is questioning the lawyer and ya..one more similarity...they always ask each other 2 questions and never hear the whole story...A was mad coz V did not listen to her and now she is doing the same thng...nobody learns...anyways...I will stick to just updates unless there is some more progress to this whole minsunderstanding saga......
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thanks for the rocking update Himani!! Note was excellent but I can say confidently it won't have effect on certain people and their mindset...but anyways who cares...

today's episode is interesting. Would watch for sure but I really want Veesha's love story to start soon....yaar kitna ladaai kartein hai dono.....
Wese looks like Vardhan boys are from a different planet.....father mother n sister r from a different planet.

Mother - seems like is from the most farthest planet and has lost all humanity on the way while traveling back to earth...father ka i really cannot guess, i thnk he was overwhelmed by kabhi khushi kabhi gam and asked jai to leave as SRK....sister- koi planet waise use accept nahin karta except for mother earth...she never has her own say, now will ever have i guess....